Self harm is an absolutely normal coping mechanism and should not be treated as a problem

self harm is an absolutely normal coping mechanism and should not be treated as a problem.
prove me wrong

Attached: 1580404898318.gif (220x184, 8K)

Cutting?

gg/VhYWwC2

I'm not here to argue for or against your point, I'm here to call you a faggot.
>faggot

shut up you subhuman

i used to punch myself in the head all the time and i still do that on a rare occasion

Attached: 32181-beep-im-sorry-this-item-is-worthless[1].jpg (500x489, 12K)

go big or go home

an hero, faggot

Attached: 1532385296541.gif (200x330, 1.34M)

Who hasn't sperged out and done that once or twice?

It’s (like) drug use user

Only women and fags cut themselves

Well it does not seem like a good tactical move in a survivalist, darwinistic sence, one fighting to survive would not harm themselves and risk dying

Oh, no question.
However when it begins to actively harm your ability to function as opposed to a means to cope with stressors, then it becomes an problem.

Evolution tends towards living organisms that deliberately avoid self harm in order to procreate more and help the species' survival.
Humans have beat evolution through technology.
Imagine if we woke up tomorrow and all modern technology was gone...how many of us would die in the first day?
How fat would we be?
How british would our teeth be?
How fugly would korean women be?

tldr op a fagoot

i'm pretty sure normies don't do that shit

agree. its only a problem because others dont like seeing the scars. it makes them uncomfortable. just look at lgbt, they hate to see guys kissing because its gross.

It literally generates the same hormone that drugs does.

Every single women I met who was a cutter at some point turned out to be batshit crazy.
It's an absolutely stupid way to cope, relying on endorphins released due to damage caused, risking horrible infections.
Even drug use is a better way to cope.

I don't care about cuts, you can be covered in tats or piercings, I dont care. It's just a signal to everyone that your an insecure attention whore

It's actually a natural response to emotional distress. Since the brain knows something hurts, but cannot actually pin down a hurt, there forms a need to express it.
In some cultures it's normal to hit yourself out of grief when a family member dies.

i think two guys kissing is gross as fuck but i still think they should have the right to do that

>"i dont care."
>" It's just a signal to everyone that your an insecure attention whore"

point proven

Attached: 1580445049977.jpg (625x352, 43K)

Acknowledging something and caring are two different things you autist

it wasnt always like that though. gays were treated as having mental illness. just like how harming yourself is. maybe as time goes on, more people will think others have the right to do what they want to their body

oh, i wasnt talking about caring. i was saying look at how much that affected you. negatively. thats why self-harm is treated as a problem. cause people dont like what they are doing to themselves.

Google coldnessinmyheart faggot! And tell me that its not a mental illness!

everything brought to the extreme isn't healthy you fucking faggot