I love how the media constantly calls Trump a "child"...

I love how the media constantly calls Trump a "child", but when one of the DNC heroes throws a literal tantrum on live fucking TV they don't say a goddamn word

Attached: 1581011591987.webm (600x338, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Calmly tearing up some paper is a tantrum
Why are trumptards so fragile?

>still watching MSM news

Pic related

Attached: northernmockingbird.jpg (755x596, 81K)

grab your pearls harder, milady.

Because donny is a retard

Attached: 1577892835572.png (768x392, 412K)

>some paper
Nice spin you fucking kike. That "paper" was a transcript of the president's speech. I bet you're the same fucking retard who constantly says "yay bro bill clinton got impeached for getting a bj haha".

Are you fucking retarded?

you think that's bad?
Ask any jew about "the holocaust"

If trump did something like that you would be frothing at the mouth for weeks about it. When a Democrat does it you act like it's no big deal. This is why you've been losing since 2016.

Attached: 1200px-San_Cristobal_Mockingbird.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

>That "paper" was a transcript of the president's speech
Aaaand that's why it's not a "tantrum", it's a political act.

Aaaand you're a fucking kike that can't stop talking out your ass. Now shut the fuck up.

and it's why they'll lose bigly in november.

ah.
so only trump's actions are 'tantrums'
/your/ guy's shit is a "political act'
if it weren't for double standards and horseshit, liberals wouldn't have any standards or anything to sell.

go to bed trumpkin

I forgot what donnys stance on Israel?

>reeee shut up I don't like what you say
who is throwing a tantrum now ?

Speaking of double standards, repubs were sure concerned about hunter biden having a job he wasnt qualified for but dont care that donny put his kids in the WH at positions they arent qualified for. Weird huh?

Hear hear

Attached: Rogerg_9a4306_7530297.jpg (1200x831, 131K)

>so only trump's actions are 'tantrums'
Exactly, but when democrats do it, suddenly it's spun as they "sticking it to trump" or some other bullshit that doesn't even make sense

You are, pussy. Shouldn't you be over at Twitter crying over Trump's tweets?

Yeah because those 2 things are the same. And how much does his kids get paid? I know you faggots love leaving out that part. But according to your team, his kids could get paid millions and you'd be just fine with it.

That's cause he cried on twitter like a teen age girl

But are they qualified for those positions of power in the WH?

Right, when Trump does it he's "crying". But when it's one of your heroes this same logic doesn't apply. Even though Head Coach Pelosi throws a literal bitch fit everytime she gets asked a question she doesn't like. Funny how you fags don't say anything about that though.

So you gonna answer my question or just parade around like a faggot?

He definitely cries on Twitter about everything, nice try tho.

Liberals complain about Nancy Pelosi all the time, mon frere.

So you're just gonna parade around like a faggot, saying the same dumb shit over and over again. Great, make sure you reserve that spot at the front of the pride parade.

>ignores my question
>hurr durr why wont you answer my question
Are they qualified for their jobs in the WH? which arguably has more power than sitting on a companies board

He cries about everything just admit it

Attached: 1579060455100m.jpg (997x1024, 110K)

>Here, we have the dancing faggot
>In his natural habitat
>Parading around and leading the pride parade
>No matter what facts you state, he will continue to parade and dance like a fucking homo

>Liberals complain about Nancy Pelosi all the time
Bullshit, the only time they "complain" if you can even call it that, is when she doesn't jump on board with their far-left and/or 3rd world bullshit

So we agree that donnys kids arent qualified for their jobs in the WH. Weird how repubs dont care about that

The msm is mostly left, liberal. Bias.

>The msm is mostly left
true

Psst, hey. For a few generations now, the U.S. population hasn't been taught to value maturity and critical thinking. Everyone with power in this country is a glorified child, serving self interest. Everyone, literally everyone, doesn't know how to be a respected, responsible adult at all times. Everyone is a little, inconsiderate kid.

>That "paper" was a transcript of the president's speech
omg holy shit that shits like holy like haram or some shit omg omg HOW DARE SHE?!

that's a yes, okay.

woah.. powerful

>If trump did something like that you would be frothing at the mouth for weeks about it
like consevaturds did when Obongo wore a tan suit?

lulz

You need to be 18 for this site kiddo

And yet, amazingly you are the biggest faggot of them all, leading the pride parade with a dildo in your butt

then you better leave asap

HURRR SYKE

>kiddo
cringe

He does shit equivalent to that on a daily fucking basis. Are Trump supporters objectively retarded?

yeah, pretty much.

Trumps is a buffoon, Pelosi isa useless cunt who has been made to look like an idiot wasting taxpayer money.

Only one person came out of this with an enhanced rep.

Attached: Joe Biden.jpg (992x558, 93K)

the majority of america thinks trump(and also his supporters)are children

He got a token nigger nobel prize for doing nothing other than being a nigger in the right place at the right time. It was cringeworthy and an insult to previous winners.

>He does shit equivalent to that on a daily fucking basis
Oh yeah like what? But I know you would prefer the media be allowed to spread all the fake ass bullshit they want without Trump responding to it

you sure you arent talking about donald trump and his supporters there snowflake?

If by majority you mean %10 of the country...Wake up dude, your on the wrong side of history.

Must have struck a nerve, huh? Maybe you should work on yourself and stop being a child.

his stance is to bend over and take the jew cock up his ass

Trumps children support him, so are they seen as grandchildren because they're his children but seen as children?

>wrong side of history

id be suprised if trump supporters even knew history.your view of the world comes from people are dumb and poor as you

Because their feelings matter, yours don't kike.

if your talking about trump's literal children,they are life long democrats.another reason why real republicans(not trump supporters)should of kicked him out years ago

Attached: thats-racist.gif (300x268, 500K)

Rofl and niggers and spics know history? When they aren't even aware that it was the fucking DEMOCRATS who owned slaves and were the party that passed Jim Crow laws. Those dumbass monkeys think MLK freed the slaves.

>how much does his kids get paid?

found the nigger

Why are the anti-trumps sounding like bots? Rachel Maddow on the case again?

>MUH ISRAEL
>MUH WHITE RACE
>MUH MUH MUH FEELINGS

This is why Obama would of never stop a chance against Donald, shills dont even have the proof of his "muh israel"

Jelly much? Like Trump, you are.
Even Trump is jealous Greta got nominated and he's not. Now that he's out of consideration he'll diss his Lover Kim from north Korea.

Yeah, okay

>parade around
You Trump faggots are absolutely disgusting. Calling out blatant abuse of power and nepotism in the WH is "parading around" the real issues? The REAL issue is Hunter Biden getting a job in a different country? Not even that guy, but go fuck yourself.

The lengths you hypocritical pieces of dogshit will go to justify this insanity.

Stay mad libcuck

Attached: 1581187586328.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

>Even Trump is jealous Greta got nominated and he's not.

Electing a swedish potato and a muslim killing nigger, oh yea the same people who thought Bruce Jenner turning transexual was very empowering. Face it your little Jew prize is a joke.

He wasn't even president at the time, he'd done nothing.
>resume was Nigger from Chicago

even the nobel commitee thought it was a joke.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

Poor Mel, does she even know how many Pajeet asses those lips have been on?

>Now that he's out of consideration he'll diss his Lover Kim from north Korea.

Last time I checked democrats we're too scared to step into fat boy's land, Trump has something democrats lost after ww2, Pride.

>should of
Found the retard

Yeah, but it's probably not much worse than her lips with how many filthy eastern-euro trash dicks she must have sucked just to get here

Imagine saying this and thinking it's funny or witty

lol, this thread might as well be called
"Easy game of spot the trump supporter"

Or easy thread to spot Jewish shills

yall stupit