Hello darkness, my ol' friend

Hello darkness, my ol' friend....

Attached: Democrats are losers once again QQ GG BTFO TOPKEK1.jpg (592x716, 104K)

dumbass cuck

Attached: dumbass.jpg (480x564, 62K)

Attached: 1580925747175.jpg (750x666, 67K)

Pencil neck Shitt will be vindicated only if Trump gives Alaska back to Russia.

Not for much longer. Then the closet homo can can paint his face even more orange than it is now.

orange man bad.... rat boy good, old jew good, Pocahontas good, creepy biden good, free money chink good. im not an NPC, you are... no u... no u.... no u....

Calm down. We arent filming a Western here...

Attached: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (350x342, 67K)

"Liddle" Adam Schiff. That name was not chosen randomly. Dude likes little boys. Little black boys. Story is, he paid to spend the night with a 9 year old black boy. They drugged him and Schiff came in wearing women's lingerie. He fucked the kid for almost an hour before freaking out, realizing the kid was dead. FREAKED the fuck out. Turns out, another guest at the hotel at the time was Anthony Bourdain. He'd heard the commotion and conveniently committed suicide soon after.

Attached: zo81ngu95fe01.jpg (629x708, 63K)

you think it is over? You´ve your ass that much high in the air to get fucked by the fag you call potus, that I am just smiling.

you know, i bet uncle jun was a liberal. fucking carpet licker.

unk junes in the muff....i mean the rough

Adam Schiff is also good friends with Ed Buck. Look him up. Ed Buck was a Clinton fund raiser/money handler. Two young gay black men died, on separate occasions, in Ed Buck's home. Oopsie.

Incoherence is the last resort of an uneducated mind. I live in the world of facts whereas you are triggered by an insult to a man who has become beloved by every dictator on the planet. You troll for chaos and entertainment. I troll and laugh at the stupid I am able to pull out of half-wits like you. Lets keep it rolling!

Proof?

I wouldn't believe anything on Cred Forums and you shouldn't either. Go do your own research. It's pretty horrific.

People are like, WHA?! The president corrupt?! IMPOSSIBLE. This is only the 3rd impeachment! Russian commie dictators have had less attempts on their empire. What a fucking joke.

over for you, libtard. 4 more years, 4 million more tears

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

Attached: donald-trump-coast-guard-speech.jpg (4311x3025, 1.54M)

The proof is all detailed in my dossier. You know it's reliable because "dossier" is a fancy word. Should be good enough to get a warrant to spy by deep state standards.

Exactly. Protect the whistleblower.

If it were true then I would vote for him to be beheaded after being drawn and quartered and left to rot on a mound of fire ants. Since he's not in prison atm or even an investigation then its yet another right wing fucktard conspiracy theory so mental midgets such as yourself can drool at while you scrape the hanity jizz off your double chin.

haha, look at that mad tranny mamzer rage.
I bet you had to buy Cred Forums pass because you weren't able to solve the captcha.

>I live in the world of facts

Attached: 7af[1].jpg (353x334, 19K)

Took ya 12 minutes to type that out... must have been busy taking another corn cob up the ass from Tucker "The Master Ass Blaster" Carlson. You're pretty sad actually. I thought I had entered into a battle of wits with someone I thought could challenge me, but sadly you came unarmed. Now go put your helmet on and hop on the little yellow bus... stick your index finger knuckle in your mouth and let the drool flow as you bounce up and down on the seat while proclaiming to everyone on the bus "I finally found it.... but now my finger stinks"

lol, wrong again. not samefag, so no 12 minutes
not even a burger. Just a euronigger that saw a redditor in the wrong place.
All those hormones must affect your perception by now. I suggest you keep saving the money for that surgical fuck pouch you want while you still cling to some semblance of reality.
Also lay off the reddit lingo please, this is getting disgusting.
If you don't, i'll tell everyone about that time i saw you push kids off bikes to sniff on the saddles.

LOL did you google "Incoherent Lame Insults" and cut n paste em from the results? It's time for you to get off Cred Forums before you hurt yourself. Go call your daddy and tell him you need some more practice "Snowballing." I'm sure he will rush right over.

I have evidence which will lead to the impeachment of Donald Trump.

>LoL dId YoU gOoGlE "InCoHeReNt LaMe InSuLtS"?
Why are you getting mad, tranny?
Please, i have no interest in your degenerate practices. Stop spreading your vile ideology on this board of peace.
Is it true that chickenswinger mamzers keep pushing the gay agenda over there in burgerland? Harsh, man.