The reality in china, for those that missed the thread. likely millions dead

the reality in china, for those that missed the thread. likely millions dead.

Attached: wuhan_flu_reality_large.png (780x1542, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dipbt.bundestag.de/dip21/btd/17/120/1712051.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7957931/Inside-Chinas-coronavirus-hospital-1-000-bed-Wuhan-unit-open-patients-tomorrow.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good.

Yo is there an archived version of the thread or is that the screenshot the whole thread?

im stuck between panicking and trying to liberate the asian sex documentaries.

but..i've heard only like 500 ppl died.

i dont know, i just found the screencap later. so far the archives haven't proved promising. if you find one post it.

>There are currently 34,964 confirmed cases worldwide, including 725 fatalities.

cnn is already at 750 and its barely morning in china.

Sounds like that aren’t even trying to treat. Sounds more like a purge

who else is worried about this? i tried to get masks but they're all gone. seems like theres a lot we're not being told

The official chinese story is never wrong. Long live the PRC!

>people inside hospitals can’t lie on the internet

Attached: 96D9897C-F26E-4F4A-B645-1EA0C1B5CACD.jpg (1920x1034, 273K)

I see the CCP has you working over time.

the second comparison of pictures that places the guy in the wuhan hospital is wrong. here's the hatch in the wuhan photo, clearly different from the one in the reflection

Attached: 24199396-7957931-Like_the_hospital_in_Beijing_the_Wuhan_centre_will_be_made_out_o-a-18_1580645927607 (962x642, 62K)

source?

i stocked up after the exponential jumps the last two days. i guess ill stay home.

ITT we find our how many paid shills the chinese government has enlisted to manipulate the narrative.

There is no overtime in China

dipbt.bundestag.de/dip21/btd/17/120/1712051.pdf

check out dis study of robert koch instutite.
Anhang Scneario 2
in german though
kinda looks like whats happeneing now

this photo's from the daily mail. you can see it looks the same as the wuhan hospital one from the bottom right photo in the OP, from the blue sign and bars.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7957931/Inside-Chinas-coronavirus-hospital-1-000-bed-Wuhan-unit-open-patients-tomorrow.html

Are we fucked?

Anyone have the images/videos of the military out in gear with guns drawn? Or the body bunkers

this place is still as gullible as it was in 2006

jesus christ

Bump. We're fucked.
-A

No need to bring religion into this

>ikely millions dead.
so?

Where are going to die too if it gets to that level

At least it'll give us a reason to nuke china.

>memeflag

If the army is moving out a minimum of 200 people per day, that's about the seating capacity of four Greyhound busses not to mention the minimum 200 people coming in per day. So, nobody notices that Wuhan hospital is now effectively a bus terminal? Even if they're using smaller vehicles, that's still a shitload of traffic.

look at this post faggots
the guy clearly isnt in wuhan

Its china. The city is on lockdown and half deserted if they put a few tents up and checkpoints no ones gonna notice a few buses a day dummy, and its likely military buses so people assume its soldiers coming and going

200 people seated on buses might be a few buses.
200 corpses could probably fit in a garbage truck or 2.