Why didn't you save her?

Why didn't you save her?

Attached: 1556915743594.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wi4ZhIjVAeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roll

Who is this?

who is this?

Wut

Attached: 1374263339037.jpg (300x306, 21K)

new phone who dis?

Girls are so cute when they cry wtf

Let me guess, so coal burner crying that her chimp "boyfriend" beat her again?

there are literally more newfags than Cred Forumstards

that's why this place is a shit hole

>newfags
I've been here since 2007 and I have no idea who the fuck this is. Why are you talking out your ass?

i've been here since 2002. Can confirm, we oldfags dont know who that is.

same

Also 2007 dial soap clean poster here
No clue who this twat is

07 as well, never seen this hoe in my life

I have my 10th anniversary here this year, and I have no clue who the fuck this is.

Been here since '93, never seen her before

and I've been here since 07 and its the girl that was basically trailer trash abused by her step dad or some shit like that and ultimately hung herself from a tree possibly in georgia.
newfags

This, it was like what? Four years ago?

I've been here since summer '16 and idk what this is

cuz she was a fag!

Ive read that its cause when they cry we have an ancient instinct to protect them and it’s pretty submissive to cry like a little bitch

done goofed?

boxxi? who tf is that?

Hanna montana?

around that

ugly cuntfaced jew whore

as a woman she deserves this

I've been here since '72 who dis?

#1 you cant save anyone. people can only save themselves. nothing you do to help them will help them.
#2 everyone dies and you shouldnt care if people die. its a normal part of life.

because i wasn't physically present when she hanged herself.

she was a baby from understanding this is a toddler

she is just a dark history of the past now. I have been seeing this community improve over time. There was a time when being a celebrity for this website was synonymous with suicide.

I can admit I had no worries when this happened. I might have intervened in my current form. People just need time to learn what is wrong sometimes.

No fgt she was bullied and hung herself near her house her mom found her and it was liveatreamed

Some guy was grooming her through liveme or some shit if I recall and she was doing anything he told her to do but would say she still wasn't enough then once he got bored of her he got rid of her. She couldn't handle it and then she necked on stream there's a webm and video of it already on liveleak its pretty old now.
Video proof but not the self neck
youtu.be/wi4ZhIjVAeg

Ive been here for about 12 years probably and never seen this cunt in my life.

Ahh yes.

Ill never forget that girl.

Its probably the one video ive watched that actually stick in my head for ages. I just kept seeing it when I closed my eyes.

Samefag just to say her name was kaitlyn nicole Davis. It's pretty documented if anyone's into mysteries of where people go over the edge there's plenty of people who over the years have brought the story up and even tracked down the guys who pushed her to do it but no law happened.

sause?

Then why would we care now? did she die AGAIN?

I wonder if in her last oxygen deprived moments did she cum?