Poor people shouldn't be allowed to vote

Poor people shouldn't be allowed to vote

Poor people are scum of the earth 95% of the time

No one should feel any pity for them

Change my mind

Attached: 1580710829072.png (275x249, 59K)

morons, racists, and corporations shouldn't be allowed to vote either but whatever

That's not an argument kid

Don Jr. is not poor but is a waste of skin. if anyone loses the vote it should be useless rich heirs.

Lol, so much irony in this post it's not even funny

I love how you say rich people shouldn't be allowed to vote, and your grand example of Don Jr of all fucking people. You just want rich people who aren't on your fucking team to not vote, you fucking faggot.

I didn't say rich people shouldn't vote. I said rich heirs shouldn't vote. Don jr. is a rich heir. He is a talentless waste of space who earned none of his riches.

Learn to read.

And what the fuck do you do for a living? Work at a fucking Burger King? Why should a useless nigger like you be allowed to vote? All you people do is vote for bullshit

I am a software engineer. You are stupid and ignorant.

>Software engineer
Are you one of those tranny motherfuckers parading around in fucking California? You are, aren't you? But it makes sense, because fags like you who bitch about rich people are the same retards who spend all their money on fucking bullshit.

This post was ghost-written by Louis XVI of France

>Pretending to be superior
>On an image board
>For anime

Attached: heyfaggots.jpg (251x241, 13K)

Totally wrong again. You sure have a lot of confidence about your ideas about the world even though you just make them up.

Maybe that's why all your opinions are dumb and wrong.

>Poor people shouldn't be allowed to vote
>Implying that he's rich

Attached: 1572173957227.jpg (404x404, 16K)

>Facts I don't like are made up
Absolute cringe, but again please explain why a fag like you should be allowed to vote. Do you even own your own home or do you rent like all the other broke niggers?

Hi John

Ignorant people should not br allowed to vote nor reproduce

Rich people shouldn't be allowed to vote

Rich people are scum of the earth 95% of the time

No one should feel any pity for them

Change my mind

show some money with timestamp of you're so rich and smart then.

I never said I was rich, but that doesn't change the fact that poor people are cancer and shouldn't be allowed to vote

>I'm an NPC: The Post

So let's kill all the rich people! No rich people - > no poor people. Problem solved. Easier this way cause more rich than poor

Poor people are fine, as long as they try.

Homeless should be rounded up and killed though.

OR, and this is gonna be a CRAZY idea here, but how about we round up fags like you, and ship you all to Africa! How's that sound buddy? That way you can co-exist with all those "poor people" you love so fucking much.

>I never said I was rich, but that doesn't change the fact that poor people are cancer and shouldn't be allowed to vote
What's your point?
If poor people don't vote, they don't defend their interests and rich people become corrupt, simple as that.
Russian Revolution is one of the example of why these poor and dumb bastards should vote.

What fucking interests? Turning the USA into a 3rd world dump? And if anything Russia is the perfect example of why poor people should NOT be allowed to vote. You want America to be like fucking Russia?

this man is trolling everyone, he has no soul and is a incel

>What fucking interests?
Like getting a better wage and keeping the minimum wage for the people?
Work at a safer and better ambient?
Keeping the boss away from the unnaceptable?
You can have a car, a house and the right of defending yourself from your boss thanks to the poor.
If poor people don't get these things, they will create a new communist regime that "ONLY" attends to the poor, until poor people create a Politburo to the "intelectual", and the idea of revolution become something that was somewhat worse than the early regime.
You see, if these dumb fuckers don't vote, rich people will only attend to their interests and soon, the lack of life quality of poor people will transform them in a bunch of angry commies.

Attached: 1576097390284.jpg (728x690, 52K)

i agree but actuallly almost nobody should be voting cause they are retarded BUT even then democracy is a shitty system so just go for aristocracy

what's you cutoff for poor?

How about getting a better fucking job if you want a higher "quality of life"? Even better start your own fucking business. Instead we have a bunch of fucking losers who want to make $15 a fucking hour to flip burgers and greet people walking into Walmart. That is a fucking joke. Then these same retards who complain when they get laid off.

>cutoff
I'd say anyone who doesn't own property or a business, regardless of income

You see my friend, not everyone wants to be a great business man, a great cientist or a great academic.
Some people just want to flip burgers and help old people at Walmart to buy things that only attends to their demand like videogames, shows, etc. Don't matter how they win that money, they just need it, and they don't want to study for a better job, they just want to buy those things, no matter how much time takes.
It's pretty fucked up, I know how ignorant they are, but is how things work with poor people.
Some of them try to pursue a dream, but after they study and nothing happens, they just deal with it and asks for a better wage, simple as that.
If you don't attend to the great majority, soon they seek to destroy who's being attended.
It's like I said, don't have big secrets, they become angry commies, they make big mistakes voting for someone that don't deserve, but is how things work.

>Lmao just work harder bro
>Just ignore the rising levels of income inequality, our broken health care system, the lack of affordable housing, the astronomical costs of education
>You're just being a pussy bro

Your mom is poor.

This
OP is probably someone that sees rich people as the last saviors, but they can be even worse than poor people.

Attached: 1542571158045.jpg (276x413, 22K)

Lolz your gunna lose everything and be another faggot saying I'm hunna kill myself please tell me how fuck off you entitled piece of of shit your probably broke as fuck and lonely so you gotta talk shit about people kill yourself you cuck niych

lol who told this fucking nigger about Cred Forums?

What's the harm in accepting a simple life if you're happy? That doesn't seem like ignorance at all.
Society relies heavily on unskilled labor to function, the goods and services provided by unskilled workers directly correspond to the demands of society. The wages of those workers are typically far below what is necessary to live a basic life (housing, food/water, medical costs, transportation).

>What's the harm in accepting a simple life if you're happy? That doesn't seem like ignorance at all.
It's a fact, but I didn't refer the way to live their lifes but the political thinking, they can be better sheeps since they pursue more needs than information, every social media proves a bit of my point.
Of course, from every rule, has a exception, but they're only few examples.
>The wages of those workers are typically far below what is necessary to live a basic life (housing, food/water, medical costs, transportation).
This is one of the points of why OP should know the importance of poor people.

>The wages of those workers are typically far below what is necessary to live a basic life
Says who? And it's funny how people say this bullshit. But having hoards of kids nobody says a fucking word about that. Then why are these people having kids so they're so poor?

Rich people voting is what turned california into the shithole it is and you're a fucking faggot who profited off of daddy's money

What do you consider a low yearly salary?

I love these threads started by half wits who say something amazingly stupid and then ask everyone else to prove the wrong. You are simply a fucking twat and not worth the effort.

Depends on where you live. But I'd say anything below your state's median is a low salary. It also depends on how you manage your money. There are people who make 200-300k a year that are broke as fuck. Usually because they're living above their means and don't invest/save anything.

>Twat
Lol let me guess, you live in that fucking dump of a country the UK

youre only as rich as they allow you to be you degen

Who the fuck is "they", first off?
>In b4 some cringe rant about jews

There are also places like California where the cost if living is so high, it's almost inpossible to live a decent life. And the jobs are all located in 3 areas in the state. If you have a degree (that's actually worth anything) you're forced to live in a shit area and pay way too much for it.

Idk why I came here to bitch about Cali. But fuck this state

Check'd dubs. I think he's referring to they wullums

Attached: sweatyshoutout.jpg (520x688, 234K)

Why do you think so many people are moving the hell out of there? Only to vote for the same bullshit that fucked that state up. What pisses me off is how the democrats increase taxes, but then they increase spending at the same fucking time giving gibs to the slaves. Shit is ridiculous.

I make over 70k and live in a fucking roach infested 1 bedroom.

I had to cut out my lavish expenses like life insurance and full auto coverage just to make ends meet.

Define poor. Are we talking about attitude? Wealth per year? Wealth per lifetime or last 10 years?

There's nothing preventing a dude with a very specialized skill set from being laid off and not being able to find another job and going homeless temporarily. Is he poor?

We need definitions. And what's to stop the dude making 15k a year but spending 100% of his available time starting a business and in 10 years ends up with a successful business profiting 100k+ a year for himself?

This is why your position doesn't make sense.

Niggers, white and black and Asians can all be niggers. We're talking about unmotivated, entitled dickweeds that don't work or work the minimum amount and don't have the will or knowledge to make their own decisions or have their own opinions which is the majority of the population. These are drones and abusers of systems that don't deserve to vote. This is usually pretty easy to gauge within 15 minutes of meeting a person. But that's much more difficult than grouping people by income past or present.

The fuck are you talking about? What facts "don't i like?" You said I was poor, then you said i was from california. Those are both made up.

"Absolute cringe" -> you're a fucking embarassment. Go call some other kid a faggot on xbox.

You seem pretty triggered there friend. You need a safe space?

unfortunately, poor people tend to be poor because they're dumb as fuck and systemically end up shitting on their own face.

if anything, regulate the way that we allow politicians to manipulate this populace. not all people are equal, contrary to most lib philosophies, so we have to make sure the way we run society takes this into account and makes some sort of balance out of the cacophony.

>Define poor.
Read the thread dummie

It's not just that they are taken advantage of, some of these people are so fucking brainwashed they really do believe politicians have their best interests at heart. It's sad to see really.

There's only one respond to a question asking to define poor and that's somebody who doesn't own property or a business. I'm assuming by owning property it's meant to be real estate profit and not owning or mortgaging a single home for yourself.

Which is extremely shallow and retarded definition. The person who said that doesn't care if you made 50 million dollars trading stocks and live with your parents in the family home. He's still poor because he doesn't own property or a business because he just trades stocks out of his childhood bedroom.

Sounds to me like this person shouldn't be voting as he can't even define poor in a clear and concise manner.

No need for pity, just an understanding that poor people make up an overwhelming majority of the population and that they'll happily put your head on a pike if you antagonize them.

Well if you don't own any property or business, odds are pretty high you're a broke nigger. What is considered poor to you? And how the fuck is that shallow? These people have no skin in the game and they're voting for bullshit. For example niggers want to be able to go months on end without paying rent, before they can get evicted. How the fuck is that fair? And yet these are the people who are voting.

>If you antagonzie them
>Implying those people need a reason
You don't watch or read the news much, do you?

>they really do believe politicians have their best interests at heart.

That's exactly it. It's one thing to sell yourself and hustle, but politicians aren't dumb, and we absolutely have to keep certain elements of what they do in check.

Things like limiting the amount of privatized fundraising they receive is so incredibly important. Bullshit like superpacs and "corporations are people" are just unreal precedents that we've allowed into society.
Quid pro quo is alive and well within that portion of society and they just game the system to allow it.

Mayor Jones got a bunch of private donations from EZLOANZ for his campaign, shakes hands behind closed doors, gets elected, now repeals the restrictions we've kept on predatory loan establishment density and advertising within low income neighborhoods. It happens through every level of government and politics. We can't blame the basketball americans, they're the children of society, we have to blame the people on top.

Poor people don't care about any of those things, that's the problem. As long as gibs and programs keep coming in they'll just vote for more bullshit.

No dude I get what you're saying. As I agree with parts of your argument. But some people are frugal as fuck. My buddy from highschools makes like 11$ an hour, pays his rent and bills on time every month and has a meager 6000$ in savings with 0 debt. For all intents and purposes he's technically really wealthy in the US if you consider net value. Having a 300k mortgage and a 70k car loan doesn't mean you have 370k in assets it means you have negative 370k dollars.

So we need to be real specific about wanting to remove voting rights. He may TECHNICALLY be broke, but he has more knowledge of the political system and better judgement than the VP of some random company whose only goal is to make money off the backs of others.

I would much rather my buddy vote for values than my VP vote our of greed.

But a nigger wanting more free gibs is the same level of retardation as a corporation wanting to have 2 billion go untaxed for x reason. In fact, that's significantly worse. Mr free gibs might cost the taxpayer a few more dollars a year but the corporation causes millions lost in tax revenue.

To prevent these silly arguments about who should vote and who shouldn't, every year a voting registry should be mandatory alongside a basic political competency test. It doesn't need to have questions about your ideology but questions like what sections of the government handle what, how government funding and spending works, how tax collection works, how taxes affect your local community, how and where which funds come from and where they go and for what purposes and other things like that.

If voters as a whole were more informed about the political process and have to undergo a short proctored test to register to vote, the country would improve quite quickly by not only forcing people to become educated on how the country operates even at basic levels, but will give people that much more power over their votes and confidence in voting for the right person.

I don't disagree with you with regards to letting the absolute retards of society have some skin in the game. They truly don't have the faculties to make important decisions for society, so they really SHOULDN'T be able to. The reality is that we bar at least the worst ones from voting and owning firearms. I think there is a case to expand those policies, in fairness.

the voting age should be raised to 30.