BEHOLD! Your godking in all of his glory! The funniest, wittiest...

BEHOLD! Your godking in all of his glory! The funniest, wittiest, best meme makinest mother flugger to ever grab em by the pussy!

Seriously tho what the actual fuck? How some of yall actually like this fucking joke of a human being?

The man walked on AF1 with TP hangin off his shoe... That is the funniest thing ever, if Hillary had had that happen everyone everywhere would have rightly had a field day clowning her ass over it-yet with trump, you barely heard shit about it? Wtf man?

Is it cause hes doing dumb shit like this all the time so some things get overlooked? Maybe? But that still doesn't account for why the fuck yall worship this walking, bumbling oligarch cum dumpster.

Nigga got a damn cheeto line around his head... The man is a clown with a little mushroom dick. But that gets ya hot doesnt it babygirl? ;)

BAH!

Attached: 08-president-trump-faceline-white-house.w700.h700.2x.jpg (730x730, 63K)

Attached: IMG_20200208_154620.png (680x494, 530K)

......crickets........

Trumptards were taken, it's a fact that they refuse to accept.

This.

he's a good president, that's all that matters

How u fuckin figure? By what fucking metric?

He hasnt fucked up the economy, at least not yet, and mostly just kept the economic momentum Obama started after the great recession.

Everything else has been a fucking joke, man, seriously. He was supposed to fight for the working man and get us a better health care system than Obamacare and NONE of that happened. Instead he passed huge tax breaks for corporations and the wealthy-saying a big fuck you to the middle class and small businesses, proving he was just another crappy Republican who acted like a populist but governs like George W Bush.

Trump is a constantly lying joke of a human being, he doesnt really believe in anything either; except shamelessly self promoting himself he has no real talent... Shits cray, man.

nah,he's a miserable president.this is what happens when your 16 and think your political views matter because your school gets shot up

Attached: 20200205_212319.jpg (780x584, 144K)

Attached: 20200205_212418.jpg (2000x1420, 953K)

Attached: 20200205_212450.jpg (240x240, 35K)

Mad milkers

Attached: Nancy_Pelosi_by_tattooedaquaman.jpg (387x640, 57K)

>He hasnt fucked up the economy, at least not yet

nice positive mindset you got there champ

you were saying?

Attached: emma.png (768x413, 225K)

The only people that still think he's fit to be president are meme edge lords, 15 yo's' and boomers.

dont worry,even if he fucks up the economy(which he has)his supporters are already poor so its not like they'd be able to tell the difference anyway

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the tanning codes.

>be president
>be billionaire
>have smoking hot wife and daughter
>some faggots on the internet thing they can look down on you because you put on strange make-up
Whatever helps you fags feel better about your sorry lives.

Makes me like Dems more tbh. Was gonna vote R, but those domes uwu

I wake up to find all you retards obsessing over something extemely dumb, Trump is going to win in November because you can't focus

they know the future

>his supporters are already poor
Source?

>Be billionaire
>Hotness of daughter shouldn’t matter he shouldn’t think of her like that wtf
>Embarrass country on global stage
>Contribute a large amount to fucking up the planet for future generations
>Have diehard fans who will defend you because they think you “say it like it is” when in reality they’re too dumb to see through your lies

The obvious fact that they are poor, mostly white and from rural areas? Thought this was common knowledge?

>Lie about how much you're worth
>Get made fun of by richer, self-made billionaires
>Marry perpetual sour puss
>Get daughter cosmetic surgery because you want to fuck her
>Become the hero of people you despise and look down on while

Cool opinions, user.
I'm going to think long and hard about my own beliefs because of your insightful post, thank you.

Source?

I wonder what ISO that photo was shot at

oh really is that how this works damn I was totally going to refute that but you got me you're pretty smart

TL;DR
Assuming OP is a nigger and a faggot who has nothing of value to say.

Attached: 21.jpg (610x500, 54K)

I'm still waiting for that sauce, guys.

Attached: 1572830957168.png (858x617, 571K)

my president

Attached: trump-1.jpg (843x843, 64K)

imagine supporting an old retarded faggot who wears makeup lmao

>his supporters are poor
It’s the other guy you’re thinking of, he’s the one all about free shit

>embarrass country on global scale

Nah it’s you faggots who want to be wemon or trans or whatever who cry because someone you don’t like is ruling over you

>enjoy not having a (you)

The results speak for themselves, cuck. He's doing better than your rapist, your nigger, and your oil tycoon fake Republican Dixiecrat.

Attached: 1577490848367.jpg (541x500, 64K)

Obama's part time economy was 96% gone by the time Trump took office. 12,000 factories are back and we have some of the best trade deals in decades. You're a desperate, reality denying moron.

>imagine finding traps attractive

My eyes, my eyes.....

You forgot fucktards like yourself.

SYP

Attached: 4B4FDB66-080D-4B92-A31A-096E82FB39E0.jpg (510x340, 43K)

Ugly fucking pathetic clown
LMAO

Well you certainly proved why his policies are bad with this post.

If you really let the president get you this butthurt on a day to day basis OP then you really need to re-evaluate your priorities. You've let him creep into every aspect of your life and make you miserable, and that is *your* fault.

This is coming from a Trump supporter. If you let your hate consume you, you are going to spend the rest of your life miserable.

Let. It. Go.

wtf he should be impeached and removed now wtf

Attached: 1406767028156.jpg (500x454, 134K)

Attached: Don Cheeto.jpg (2048x1152, 142K)

Are we witnessing the longest duration of public bitching in the history of mankind? I correctly guessed this would happen if unemployment reached record lows. I'm ready for 4 more years. They wanted Hillary, and now they want a 28 year old CIA queer, or a 80 year old commie. You can't write it.

You know its bad when all they have left is talking about his fake tan.

You sound mad. Does trump make you real mad user?

>bUt hE oWnS tHe LiBs

Attached: Trump Playing Some Serious 4D Chess.gif (312x316, 1.97M)

Lol imagine baiting this hard

Attached: C439B747-EC62-4BA1-A52F-CA9654D33A81.jpg (125x125, 5K)

Samefagging

is it just me or has his hair actually been getting thicker lately?

>a fact that they refuse to accept.
Yeah there are way more than 1 fact they refuse to accept

t. Seething Democrat. 4 more years, ain’t nuthin you bitches can do about it. This is just more cope.

What's funny, is without the tan and dye he almost looks like an actual person

Attached: FCNjZCR.jpg (2048x1152, 569K)

The rest of your life you will have to accept what a dunce you were to ever support such an obvious shill, ain't nuthin you can do about it.
Cope.

Attached: 1580950063638.jpg (420x572, 57K)

Attached: 558-5580327_post-apu-apustaja-brainlet.jpg (820x1024, 231K)