Oh would you look at that, a trump-supporting white male murdered innocent people. Explain alt-rightfags

Oh would you look at that, a trump-supporting white male murdered innocent people. Explain alt-rightfags.

Attached: 1513356696316.png (763x950, 512K)

I don’t know lefty why don’t you explain Antifa the “alt-left” terrorist group

Good.

Attached: 1580655131415.jpg (452x604, 63K)

Antifa isn't a group.
It's just some label, people larping as vigilantes to "protect" protesters and fight fascists, use.

>wastes his entire life looking for that one heading saying "trump support shoots up school"
>Brandy Zadrozny (Goy lover)
>Ben Collins (beta boy)
>Daily Beast (Pro Left paper)

Next thing you know you'll be saying Muh russian hackers helped him.

Lol get rekt loser

what's the kill count of Antifa now a days?

where are Antifa's mass shooters

Well you’re on a supposed alt right site so welcome to the club stupid nigger, when’s your first shooting?

Your so special!

Attached: dumbass.jpg (480x564, 62K)

Only two kids? Should have killed more. But I have a feeling you're confusing alt-right with pro-trump. Trump has been pro-lgbt, pro-black, and pro-Israel. Pretty much everything we're against.

Yes, in the early days, before he shed his skin, we supported him. But he's just another shill.

The only alt-right pro-trump individuals are confused middle schoolers who don't give a fuck about politics and think Shapiro is a source of information.

Attached: 1563497206789.jpg (225x225, 15K)

that's some fancy genetic fallacy if i ever did see one

>antifa protests
>NOOO TERRORISM
Why are alt right fags such hysterical snowflakes

>because using someone's past motivations as current evidence of motivation is illogical
Silly boy. Try harder.

You're right beating up old people with sticks and bike chains is the most american thing to do, sit down and talk? Fuck that you're progressives you want shit going now! Now off to make sure we learn everything about "climate change" from a down syndrome 16 year old swedish potato.

OP how do you plan on murdering every republican?

don't have to, you already admitted to it.

'you're' fucking retarded fuck

loool amen

99% of pedos and rapists are democrats, splane that?

>beating innocent people
>trashing towns
>destroying businesses
>theft
>all in the name of terror and anarchism
>not terrorism

Not sure if you're serious or just stupid.

Attached: 1544075817261.jpg (206x214, 7K)

Russian shill. How much is business paying these days, Putin cock sucker?

Wooohooo triggered by a grammatical mistake. Come on pecker head. You can do way better. Let that trigger anger fly!!!

>>all in the name of terror and anarchism
since when were antifa ancaps?

This, anyone who wants conversation over a good fight must be a fucking ruskie. I'm so tired of civil discourse. I just want everything to burn.

I'd be pro-black if they'd simply stand with us against the subamerican invasion. Wouldn't you? I don't mean letting your neighborhood get blacked.

im suprised a trump supporter would live in a place with mexico in the name

Pays more then what daddy Soros sends to your shareblue account.

They often confuse the two. They think they're against the evil government. lmao

Yeah, if they shaped up and behaved. I don't hate the skin, I hate the culture.

>2019+1
>still confusing anti-mexico with anti-immigration
Silly.

What are you talking about? Hispanics love Trump.

Yeah good legal ones that hate wetbacks for taking their jobs. Since murica can pay illegal spics less than the legal ones.

They voted for Hilldawg.

Attached: 1508583731882.jpg (1024x995, 313K)

So how are all these related. Who were the victims? Any more details in motivation other than for the lulz?

Ya know once you start asking these kind of questions yourself you don't need others to explain things for you

I didn't
Plus are those the strict non Caucasian ones, mixed, or what. Ya never know with us. I still don't.

So which is more likely

A) The group fighting against tyranny and fascism are actually the tyrants and fascists.

B) You're personally supportive of fascist/tyrannically ideology.

You should do some self reflection and sort yourself out bud.

How Caucasian are you?

Attached: EB86tw6XUAAMqbB.jpg (960x1200, 88K)

Typical whataboutism if you can't answer a question dont ask one

>muh whataboutism muh gatekeeping
Go back.

Attached: reddit jew.png (504x650, 21K)

Bet those two kids made his life hell
i hope he got who he was gunning for
people push people to the extreme and then act surprised when the results are extreme.

You're a fucking idiot.

sad. another white terrorist. this nation is falling apart and the ones who pretend to protect it are the ones hurting it the most

ideology is poisonous.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-153020_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.22M)