Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jY_WGfNem8M
youtu.be/0nS9W7MdbrA
youtu.be/qAaUmGNrFCk
youtu.be/xohkS4ESI3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove it

not an answer

13/50 buddy

not a answer

correct

im a newfag!

Time stamp your hand

non answers

answer

a non answer

Ann Sewer

OP is a double nigger

White people are statistically the least racist people on the planet. They get taken advantage of by less civilized groups. For example, black people have been radicalized by jewish communists to blame "white people" for the crimes of jews. Both of those groups are extremely racist and uncivilized and just look for any excuse to cause violence and destruction. White people don't want violence and destruction in their societies, so this is called "racist"; a term coined by jewish communists in Russia used to shut down conversation and condemn people who don't allow the jews (and now poc) to fuck over white people

Attached: 1555248172724.jpg (917x692, 140K)

Why are blacks niggers?

still no answer

I love being white

here's an answer motherfucker....

NIGGERS!

not answering the question

Because they’ve been forced to babysit worthless subhuman niggers while you hold civilization back

Attached: 9809CDA0-46B8-459E-B4B9-B953D8A4E626.jpg (750x747, 116K)

Literally just did.
>Niggers

Enough said.

I don't mind black people they're just like everyone else. some are cool some are fags

still not answering the question

Ok so when I literally have to avoid an entire race of people in my day to day life in order to not be hustled for free money and avoid armed robbery...

the question

why are African Americans racist? you guys always use "whites" and "Asians" in plural as well as in negative sentence structure.
It's no Different then a slave owner using the word N*gger.
For some reason you correlate the colour of Jewish and German people as the same (even though the Jewish clearly do not agree) and the same goes for Chinese and Japanese people. In fact black people don't know anything but racism...

Why are jamaicans the most obnoxious and annoying type of black there is?

The racist whites are our equivalent to niggers, but most of them don't even realize it.

>what is abbos?
>what is bantu?

still not answering the question

wrong, i answered "the question"
I accept your defeat

not a answer

I have I pointed out you in fact are inherently racist. and if you are racist you can elevate your mindset out of the cloud of misconception. white people aren't any more racist then other races Its all in your head.

thanks for taking up >$83 billion of the country's budget every year just to keep you niggers happy in those cold cells youre all rotting in.

Ok, white 14 year old named “Hunter”.

non answers

Cause Nigger Be Niggers

What we have here in this thread is your below average liberal nignog. Pay not attention to it and it will begin to REEE. Give it attention and it will arrogantly repeat not the question. Truly an amazing specimen. We don't want to frighten this poor pathetic creature with actual facts and numbers, as it is unable to comprehend.

non answer

yeah i did, doesn't matter how many times you say no answers. your simply degenerating your own thread to race baiting because your racist and can't see beyond that. In the end its doesn't matter your race OP as your shit posts (not shitposting, don't get them correlated) is sub-par. You are the sad excuse of a OP that drives people of all races and gender to /pol.

still never answered the question

why dafuq are so many fag niggers here? Go back to jungle.

niggers and asians are more racist than whites

not answers

Pathetic fag loser.

Against who?

not a answer

Dude I don't know any whites that are racist unless you believe in Positivity Racism.

Attached: u0igmeepxmj21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

huh?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x167, 221K)

Considering this is day 17 or wtvr of your one man crusade and no one's given an acceptable answer, have you considered if you're asking the right question?

What do you mean "why"?
What do you mean by "racist"?
Seriously answer these, cause if you don't understand English and philosophy than what the fuck is the point of debating you in English.

Until then, the simple answer is "Niggers". It's a short direct answer, and anyone who's met enough niggers will agree.
There's no purpose or greater meaning.

I'm trying to give you a satisfactory answer. Help me help you

sage

don't engage this shit. these threads are made to divide us by people who want to control us.

still non answers

Idk, why is any group racist. They like what they're about and not what others are about. Culture is a pretty geographic thing, and a nice generalizer of geographic origins is your physical features.

Btw, during the 1500-1800s, Africa's #1 customer of slaves is Africa. #2 was Arabs. #3 was Europeans bringing to the Caribbean and South America, most of the middle men merchants being Jewish.
Hey OP, why are you only singling out whites for this global phenomenon? You racist or something?

>inb4 not an answer
That's not an answer either

Gotcha, you're just a bot or someone with too much time.

sage
fuck you. you're glowing.

This is the third one I've seen today alone. Fuck off.

Attached: 1581187437287.jpg (480x484, 18K)

still no answers

not a answer

because there are niggers. kill all niggers and it will be the end of racism

not a answer

We encounter black people in our daily lives and we find those experiences unpleasant more often than not.

Attached: 227066ea5b9473800e70ecfe76a29196.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Whites are the nastiest, most murderous niggers of this planet. Dont try to rationalize with these low breed sheeple.

yes it is.

Living around niggers is enough to make anyone hate them you fucking stupid chimp. Stop making these gay assed threads you fucking ape.

not an answer

a non answer

because we're looking at your brothers on Cred Forums and they fucking disgust us. maybe you're not like them, some apes sure are more clever than some others

most are apes tho

Attached: Black Criminal.png (812x758, 917K)

"Why are whites racist?"
"We have daily negative encounters with black people"
"Not an answer"

Is this what you spend your free time doing?

Attached: 1800.jpg (1240x744, 30K)

Attached: Black Crime Statistics.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

still no answers

Attached: White Bias.png (1293x912, 468K)

not answers

Attached: Defense Lawyer.jpg (722x8458, 1.66M)

Attached: 1527890380549.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

not a response

Everyone is racist, it's leftover from when people who looked different was likely someone who was probably coming to kill you

Attached: Niggers Being Racist.jpg (1024x512, 91K)

Attached: Negro Dixon.png (1005x640, 353K)

Attached: Historic Bars.jpg (1024x658, 117K)

You forgot "pic unrelated".
Blacks are racist. Black men constantly show they think that black women aren't good enough.

Attached: 1575719981486.png (697x8479, 1.99M)

I think this thread and your stupid attitude is precisely the answer to your question. To sum it up, you're retarded

Attached: Eat Shit.jpg (400x505, 133K)

still no answer

still not answering my question

A genetic in group preference is a normal evolved trait within humans, this manifests as what you see a being rasict
What you are probably not cognizant of is all other races are capable of this also

Niggers have not mastered the English language. If you go into any majority-black neighborhood, or area, regardless of socioeconomic status, they can't obey simple grammar rules (let alone any criminal laws lmao). Most notably words like "dey", "shiet", "ain't no", "they be", etc.

500 years of inhabiting an English settlement and they can't even speak properly. Is this the fault of the education system? No, as studies prove time and time again, regardless of socioeconomic status, niggers have the lowest IQ of any race. They aren't fit to live in a white man's society.

Chinese and Asian-Indians don't get the same level of racial hatred because they (domestically) have a higher average IQ, meaning they're able to assimilate successfully in an orderly rules-based society without creating nigger "subcultures" and actually get ahead in America economically and socially.

Niggers just don't have the mental capacity to live in an organized society based on morals, laws, or even basic rules. There's a reason why even though being the oldest race, Africans are the most primitive still, and that's because they are closer to wild animals than almost any other race.

I don't believe niggers have the brain capacity to process complex information, and I think their psychological evolution has geared them toward rewarding short-term pleasures rather than long-term satisfaction.

For this reason alone, we hang niggers. We don't have this problem with most other races, but at the end of the day it comes down to IQ.

Attached: 298740982758.png (1582x598, 614K)

I have met enough niggers and I'm not racist. IQ is just a number. Crime stats can be in part explained by systemic racism, segregation, poor wealth distribution, the worst public education system in the first world, war on drugs, and many other factors. Saying that blacks are dumber or more violent just because they have black skin makes me hold you in the same regard as I do niggers.

not an answer

Ok op thinks he's smart and pretty proud of himself, he's probably surrounded by his ape friends chimping and laughing hard while banging their chest and calling him a genius, let's all leave and let this thread die, op's too dumb to discuss anythng anyway

not an answer

I’ll let the world know here that another Vietnamese scum TQDong from the game Space Shooter is acting like a jerk and an asshole. Let’s wish him the miserable life.

I’m not racist. If you act respectful then it doesn’t matter what race you are.

>12:15:45
>12:17:15
I know your nigger brain did not process this much information in 1:30 minutes lmao

Fascists always distract from the exploitation of capitalism, and you see it in this post now.

never answered the question

Why are blacks niggers? (White American)

>they can't obey simple grammar rules
Ebonics came from white southern dialects, retard

Attached: Kekismus Maximus.jpg (596x628, 40K)

We're not, nignog.

Hard communities produce hard people.

I'm not racist, but the local black people in my area don't act like fucking normal people. I have friends from New York and Chicago that come here and say they're fucking weird.

I can't help crossing the street to avoid somebody if people who happen to be black keep slinging meth in front of my local 7/11 and screaming at Steak n Shake employees like their lives were in danger. Of course there's a lot of sus af rednecks too, but they don't do the crazy weird 1000 yard stare at milk in Walmart.

Same shit every day

Why is it that most of the white people that were in my English classes in college couldn't even know the difference between simple things like "could of" and "could've"? Used the word "literally" for things that were not meant to be literal.

"Crime stats can be in part explained by systemic racism, segregation, poor wealth distribution, the worst public education system in the first world"

>>asians were incredibly poor minority in US history, became most successful
>>indians super poor, became more successful than whites

Your logic is flawed.

a non answer

Not an answer.

non answers

> in part
> mentions only a single factor that affected these communities

oi nigger, you don't have say what is and isn't an answer bro

Do you not believe asian americans experienced segregation and poor wealth distributions? Did asian americans use a different public education system?

Nop.

All of our minorities were dirt poor and hated. Some used the resources available to them and prospered. Others made excuses and achieved nothing.

America is the best example in the world of a country where a minority with work ethic can become the richest/most successful population in their country.

Unfortunately black people have no work ethic. Their culture is shit, which is the source of their crime, lack of parenting, lack of wealth, etc so on/so forth.

>asians were incredibly poor minority in US history, became most successful
They were not packed in ships chained and systematically barred from the economic keys of power for 400 years.
Most asian immigrants got here because they are wealthy enough to afford the trip over the pacific to get here, and you see that now today with the high rates of chinese immigrants enrolling in american colleges.

You can't isolate single variables when talking about sociology and history.

>asian americans experienced segregation and poor wealth distributions?
Not nearly to the extent of blacks in america.

We put Japanese americans in internment camps. Our Vietnamese population are refugees from the Vietnam war and arrived with NO money and had just spent 10 years in prison for supporting the US. Now they are doing better than anyone.

You're a blind fool if you think slavery is still a relevant excuse. Jewish people experienced the holocaust and they are doing better than any other white people.

what a worthless read that didnt care to rationally explain why

>see answer to question
>"not an answer"
next you'll say not an answer to someone with backed demographics you fucking brainlet

Because every one is a little racist. There is a part of every one that harbors a little fear and dislike for those not like you. If you say you don't have that then your probably lying or you don't realize it.

Now this doesn't mean you have to be a bigoted piece of shit. It's when you choose to actively act against some one that those natural feelings become an issue.

I guess Jim Crow and racism in the justice system today aren't relevant either.. fucking moron.

>implies that only white people are racist
>racism : "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race"
>is being racist

I think the very fact that "whites" discuss racism, and have it defined in popular culture as being bad makes most assume that whites are the most racist. But only because powerful people of white cplour have been fanned for taking advantage of people's not of their same heritage. Truth is every peoples are weary of those who are not of their same tribe. Depersonalization of others who do not fit your social group in order to take advantage or demean others/make yourself feel superior is universal. Outsiders are easier to abuse on many grounds not just of skin pigmentation but of what they deem acceptable and of value. The Japanese are in my experience, from what I've learned of the history and of their present are the most racist peoples. Russians we are not of nordic descent too. Their is "racism" in africa of others who have different facial construction traits rather than skin colour. Who are the "whites" you think are the most racist?

Unironically this

look in the mirror

Do you not know of the enslaved and eventually forced servitude of Chinese railroad workers of the 1800's, the Chinese exclusion act of 1882, the Japanese Interment Camps of World War 2, the rise and fall of various Chinatowns, the communities of Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysians that occurred as a direct result of conflict? The Asians have had their fair share of racism and discrimination, but they excel far ahead of any community of niggers.

not answering my question

there are a huge number of successful black people in america? One was was your president not so long ago.

Why are the middle age, ageist? Why do we see others as less or more depending on things that are unchangeable? Why are authority figures racists? I think they are classist first and intimated by anyone who presents as strong and poor.

If you are asking why black people in America face challenges with authority figures... well that might be something worth discussing.

>We put Japanese americans in internment camps.
>4 years of camps vs 400 years of chattel slavery

>Our Vietnamese population are refugees from the Vietnam war and arrived with NO money and had just spent 10 years in prison for supporting the US

Yep, tragic, yet not as damaging as generation after generation being raised without education, abused, being told you're subhumans to be corralled.
Poverty is extremely traumatizing to people, and we now how to make an underiserable class of people unable to function in society, because that's exactly what everything up to Jim Crowe was meant to did.
Blacks at one point managed to establish their own financial center (Black Wall Street in Oklahoma).
White people burned it to the ground.
It made no economic sense.
They people had violated no law or standards of the community.
It was the mere fact black people were being successful, and white people had nurtured a culture to where that would not be tolerated at all.
You are being lazy and ahistorical.

Not an answer

There is no racism in the justice system today. There is a justice system responding to the criminal acts of African Americans. The justice system punishing black people for their crimes is not racism. Fucking moron.

The unemployment and poverty rate of jewish people is higher than american median rate

Whites are not racist, some are. This can be said for any group and any scenario. Now, to answer your question (which you will just reply back with not an answer):
There is only so much a group of people can put up with in their own country. Blacks, much like when they are in any country they migrate to, do not assimilate, do not like the place they are in and disparage everyone and everything they come in contact with. But within the same breath they want everyone to love them and tell them that they are geniuses. It's an entitlement issue due to low self esteem. Look no further than rap music, no one with a high confidence level has to gloat about themselves in every song they write in hopes of making you like them or become jealous of them.

Attached: community_image_1410939045.gif (440x320, 500K)

Exceptions to trends are exactly that. Exceptions.

The person that points out exceptions to trends has no place in any rational conversation.

Blacks are racist too, they just aren’t successful enough to be in positions where their racism has any effect on the whites.

Asians are racist too but they aren’t as dramatic as the black or whites and they never learn English so we never really care

correct this isn't an answer

Attached: 1581212039505.jpg (1024x492, 70K)

not answering the quesiton

Attached: 1581211942277.png (657x705, 316K)

So you claim that slavery was more traumatizing than the holocaust and because of slavery african americans have an infinite excusal card for being a blight on the country?

No color, race, of religion of people get "Business immunity" because of what their people when through historically. Every single color, race, and religion of people have went through hardships. Many of them have been genocided. They don't use it as an excuse for their current behaviors.

You are being lazy and ahistorical.

not an answer to the question

This dude wants to be Daryl Davis so bad. When you receive an answer how about digging deeper, instead of saying that a respectable answer isn't valid because it doesn't meet your invisible criteria.

please kys nigger fag

and succesful asians can't be exceptions to a trend? Only when it is relevant to your point right?

Asians being exceptional IS A TREND.

We are talking about TRENDS. How GROUPS OF PEOPLE ARE DOING.

If you're trolling me, you're doing an excellent job.

Attached: 20200208_174633.jpg (2896x2896, 1.53M)

>So you claim that slavery was more traumatizing than the holocaust
Yes, in the same way it's less damaging to live in a polluted town for 6 months instead of 60 years.
Know what jews in europe were doing for centuries before? Finance. The generational wealth compared to american blacks is, well, black and white.
>Every single color, race, and religion of people have went through hardships
And we can do an autopsy of that history and find the same results from similar environments.

The Balkans was enslaved and oppressed by the Ottomans for centuries as well, then the Soviet Union, then you see the aggression, the psychotic tribalism, the poverty, all of this is consistent data.

not a answer

Attached: 1516845130358.jpg (412x615, 301K)

This is like asking why are blacks racist. Use your brain cells, people of all colors can be racist. Focusing solely on white people means you have a fixation. Move past your hate brother, let it go, it has no value.

Wasn't meant to be an answer friend, but keep up the bait. No one knows how to sage anymore, enjoy the guaranteed replies.

don't bother, he's gonna say you're not answering his question

you are correct

So a group among groups can't be an exception? got ya.

We have no answer.
We cannot answer your question.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 235K)

>Not an answer to the question
NIGGER

Attached: Nigger.png (1280x717, 905K)

You win? Fuck off please? do you even speak english?

still not an answer to the question

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x199, 215K)

this ape is actually proud of itself

still haven't gotten an answer

>is a nigger
>expects me to waste my time explaining him shit he cannot understand because of his brain lack

still not giving me an answer

>why are whites racist

You do realize what you are asking for is an answer to a question that is solely based on generalizations, stereotypes and opinions. On here people will poke fun and fuck with anyone, it literally does not matter who it is, every single race has caveats, stereotypes, and jokes against other people. The whole point of humor is finding truths within the absurdity. Generalizations are based on either truths, rumors, or something with a common theme. You can see where this spirals out of control. No one is free from racism, judgement, or being 100 percent altruistic. You'll see the exact same racism in people of all colors, races, backgrounds, religions and what have you. It's something that's existed for literally ever, and cannot be so easily erased. Some people generalize skin color with the actions of others due to the misrepresentations they project upon society. With our world so closely connected by social media, things get so blown out of proportion. Fuck, you can flick a booger in a college lecture and some fag over in europe, halfway across the globe could see you do it in 15 minutes with the right path.

tldr everyone is racist, we all suck, we are all assholes. get over it

Attached: sheit.jpg (720x475, 39K)

not an answer

A vast majority of whites aren't, the issue is that a majority of blacks believe that whites are, so even tiny little statements a white person makes are taken out of context and bastardized into a "racist remark."

This not only weakens the argument against black empowerment by making us (I am black as well) look ignorant, but also defeats the entire purpose of our race wanting to be legitimized and our voices heard. It's the exact same thing as gay and womens rights wanting to be expressed and treated fairly. You have a few ultraqueer and ultrafemme members of those communities that ruin everything.

We do it to ourselves. We ruin our own communities that white people have poured money into, and what do we have to show for it? Maybe one out of thousand black kids grows up into something successful? This goes beyond being an Uncle Tom, this is legitimate facts in today's age. Black people have ruined their communities by staying in this stigma that the only way to "get ahead" is to be a societal burden. I was born and raised West-side Chicago, I took advantage of school programs specifically for black students, and now I'm in my final year to get a M.S. in Pharmaceuticals. I had many friends who dropped out, died due to gang violence, or got sent to jail I honestly can't say that I miss any of them, and have found white, asian, and especially other educated blacks to be far better off.

Just let this thread die.
Inb4 "not an answer"

are you a black who is a white supremacist?

This country has a serious nigger problem, and that's probably a strong portion of why. Niggers make up 14-16% of the total US population and are just about 45-48% of all violent crime offenders each year. That has been the norm for far too long. So you need to tell me this... why are you niggers causing so many problems? Even africa which is 99% nigger is in shambles and can't stop dying of hunger, disease, and civil war. You're a fucking bacteria.

Not really. I wouldn't vote for either Biden, Trump, nor Sanders this next election. I would have to say my stance is more in-line with middleground politics such as Mitt Romney, Ted Cruz, or Tulsi Gabbard. I would've voted for Dr. Ben Carson last time if he had the chance.

this is not an answer to my question

No then, I just really hate ghetto blacks.

you not answering my question

because they fucked up.

they left europe to make asgard on earth. that was the idea. the best place on earth that wasn't going to be marred by kings/queens/tyrants.

so during the slave trade, they brought africans over here to help build the country by selling weapons/trade etc etc.

then get this.

some white people developed the highly intelligent trait of empathy and thought

"this isnt right, they're humans."

so they fought over blacks/rights to have slaves and that utterly failed and have been failing ever sense.

the fact that the majority of blacks can function in this country/college/jobs etc etc is proof of simply being human.

but black people have never been the problem. white americans are. why?

because they continually divide themselves over issues like politics which absolutely go nowhere. if white people were truly superior, they either wouldn't be on earth or we wouldnt have any racial problems because black people would be fine accepting their place.

like during chattel slavery, if black people were really not considered humans, whats the point of using your bible to beat the shit out them? you're just making them resist you even more like any animal would.

not an answer

not an answer

>not an answer

Attached: feetsss.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

yea it is. unless you want something simpler like "because they are"

kill yourself

your question is irrelevant, this is the answer. black people are the fucking worst. click your heels together 3 times and go back to africa.

still not answering my question

Why is every race racist? Jesus you faggot. Buck up buttercup.

am I the only one that wants IR to happen?

not an answer

Blacks are more racist than whites. Blacks are almost as racist as the Chinese. Be a white guy and take a black girl on a date to a black club. You'll see what I'm talking about, if you make it out alive.

one of life's great mysteries my anonymous friend.

White people are racist because black people grew up around a culture that is by nature unruly. They act out and always try to find a reason to get violent or act non compliant. Normal people want to live a life without being messed with or bothered. (This includes black people)

What you are really asking is why white people hate niggers. Normal black people aren't niggers, but niggers are niggers. They commit most of the violent crimes in America and too be fair we can only blame Americas white ancestors for bringing spear chucking knuckle dragging moneys here.

There was an article that said black people feel more pain than white people. Genetically.

I'm the black American who created this thread.

I wanted to apologize to all the whites here. Blacks in America need to stop being victims and get off the proverbial plantation. Forgive me.

I'm the black American who created this thread. The person who keeps saying "not answering the question" is not me! He's a troll who jumps in this thread!!!

Forgive me.

No please keep being yourselves and keep killing each other you monkeys

Attached: community_image_1396611860.gif (375x379, 1.82M)

non answers

not an answer

i wasn't racist. now i am. your rotten race can thank you for that clever move

By the way you type I can tell you'd be a good forceful lay.

Attached: Buck-Angel-Meme-22.jpg (500x750, 84K)

Black American who created this thread.

Please ignore "not an answer" poster. He's not me!

I think he's autistic.

Anyway, as a black American I wanted to say we blacks are more racist than whites and need to own up to our racist past!

Life experience.

I live way up North, so I've met maybe 50 black people in my entire life. The vast majority of them were unbearable. For every reasonable motherfucker there were 10 chimpanzees.

white racists still not answering the question

you forgot to include the fact that about 90-95% of black people are indeed niggers

lol. Try being a Black/Japenese navy brat growing up in Japan. Kuronbo and hafu was the nicest thing I got called. My mother was disowned by most of her family. Dad's family wasn't much better.

Only time I experienced racism from a white person was when my boss told me I should take up golf because I had "a black physique and asian focus." But I'm lucky because my name doesn't really come across as ethnic at all.

why is it whites can be racist and niggers cant

Attached: yosef monkeys.jpg (450x488, 57K)

Because Jews invented that stupid idea so niggers could freely act out their niggerish inadequacy

non answers

because we want to. complete and utter whim.

Because everyone is, it’s natural to identify with what you look like. If anything, whites are only more effective at it than most.

you'll find no sympathy here

Every1 is white when they come out of their dad's pp

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05-18-38-02-1.png (1080x943, 319K)

i blame our upbringing i’m sorry

niggers don't deserve answers

You mad At god you look like a chimpanzee ?

it wasnt meant to be an answer, it was supposed to be the socrates method of getting you to think for yourself you stupid nigger

youtu.be/jY_WGfNem8M

Purely Economic reasons

Attached: 1529432281370.png (1026x768, 438K)

Where the Jews at?

JEWS BROUGHT YOU HERE AS CARGO

YOU MADE THEM MONEY

THEY NOW WANT YOU TO BE MAD AT WHITES

Attached: slavetrde.jpg (228x221, 14K)

white racists still cant' give me answer

Don't need any. I just think it's fucking stupid when people think racism is so horrible in the US. Maybe I just missed it because I've never been to the south. My friends bitch about police brutality and try to rope me into their shit. I've never had an issue with a cop because I don't act like a persecuted asshole.

nice bait OP

For the same reasons you are.

not answers

Every race is racist, even against their own race.
inb4 not answering the question

>asks for reason
>is given reason
>rejects answer
>claims unanswered

Yet another reason. Answers are still answers despite your distaste for them. Grow up.

inb4
>still not an answer

Id answer but you do not possess the brain capacity to understand.

Attached: 1574293873046.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Fuck off stupid nigger. I'm not racist.

white racist still not answering the question

This retarded nigger is just going to reject answers until he's given the one he wants and then act like he's been vindicated.

fuck off to /pol

At this point I think he just wants an answer that fits his cumbrain mindset, or is just a giant fucking larp....probably both...SAGE

He's been answered more than once.

/thread

Attached: 13A0073A-487E-41DE-8F0A-05B9D0200B37.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Because white and black IQ's are equal!
Sike!

Attached: 1573297075337.png (588x617, 507K)

white racists still not answering a simple question

they actually bought the african slaves from african slave owners

Troll harder faggot. You can never be white, even though your skin is.

Attached: 1572228264384.jpg (470x470, 70K)

>Why Are Whites Racist?
Sup my constituents. Daddy is here.

Attached: EQN_F3pWAAEHejl.jpg (1080x598, 63K)

It's difficult to answer a question when OP cannot accept that the premise on which the question is based is flawed.

Why are white people racist? Because they are a subset of people. I've never encountered a single ethnicity that didn't normalize preferential treatment for themselves over foreigners or any other ethnicity.

It's even more granular than that. Even people of the same ethnic background will further divide themselves by geography, religion, generation, or educational background and create ever more exclusive groups.

Is it a good idea? No. But people (even you) do it.

Why do you always introduce yourself as a black American? You’re called a nigger.

white racists still can't answer a question

he looks like he stuck his face in a snowblower full of spaghetti

Who said being racist is a bad thing? Shit flinger.

still can't answer my question

The question implies that all whites are racist which isn't true. Some loud jackasses are, sure, but plenty of us are tired of hearing it too.

To answer the question, I'd say white racists exist because it's easy for them to. Think about it; all humans look for either higher meaning in life or for something/someone to blame for their lives not going as they wanted them too. Racism is really low hanging fruit when it comes to blame because it's easy to fear and hate what we don't understand. Mix that with the fact that racial tensions have been intentionally fueled for centuries in order to keep certain groups poor so that other groups can prosper, and you have ideal conditions for reactionary racism and hate. The average oppressor can not understand the oppressed because they've been told they simply don't have to; this dehumanizes the oppressed in the oppressors eyes making it easier to blame them for their own condition.

The greed of long since dead men and the irrational fear of the unknown are why white racists exist.

Your question is unanswerable at this point so I'm answering your copy and paste simulated responses you fucking droid

you still not answering the question

Your*. Cmon, don't tell me your programming is fucked too, THINK NIGGER

still can't answer the question

Pretty sure you meant
>you're
as in
>you are
But that's okay, bud. You're clearly trying your best

FINALLY, A DIFFERENT RESPONSE

This pasta again. Instead of spending yet ANOTHER thread going "Not an answer" to every post both legitimate and troll, why don't you just post the only preconceived answer you'll accept and lets call it a night?

OK Jew.

Attached: Larp.jpg (688x456, 74K)

white racists still can't answer the question

Oh great, the troll is back.

Attached: WhyRacismAgain.png (936x483, 254K)

not an answer

Not a sincere question.

Why are blacks always committing crimes?

non answer

Lessee...

Attached: 1581139596792.webm (202x360, 281K)

Attached: 1581139644034.webm (222x396, 1.89M)

Well the answer is simple, if you're a racist, you believe that you are above other races solely based on your ethnicity. That's why people are racist.

Now tell me why black people are always beating up old guys and generally acting like wild animals?

You're clearly not interested in an answer.
You're sealioning.
You're stupid in thinking you're being clever.

Attached: 1581139690800.webm (230x400, 1.55M)

I'm showing you why I'm racist.
What better answer?

Attached: 1581139865759.webm (700x362, 1.05M)

white racists still can't answer the question

You can't ask a question in such a away that you get the answer you're looking for.
And then you blame others.
Nigger behavior.
Thanks for being a good example.

Attached: 1581139910905.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

still no answer from white racists

Still no question from the nigger that can be answered.

Attached: 1581140066375.webm (700x392, 1.02M)

youtu.be/0nS9W7MdbrA

Black nigger still can't ask a question.

Attached: 1574958552108.jpg (640x928, 190K)

Imagine actually doing this shit for 5 hours straight. What the hell is wrong with you dude? Go get some sunshine.

Days at a time.

youtu.be/qAaUmGNrFCk

Attached: Why are you gay.jpg (1080x622, 196K)

For each Chinese man working on the railway, there were others bringing their families, wealth, and businesses.
When we introduced blacks into the united states, which is already hideous compared to the largely voluntarily immigration of the chinese, they were denied all of that, the ability to keep your family together, marrying who you want, or being educated to read.

The White Racists Still Can't answer a simple question

Everybody's racist to a degree. Has nothing to do w race. People tend to have a hatred for the poor no matter the race. There's a reason for this... poor people (people's whose basic needs are not being met) tend to act like animals. Ever wonder why all those COPS shows were shot in white trash trailer parks?? bc poor people act like animals. So, for example, institutional racism has left blacks in the US w significantly less wealth. Low wealth, high income disparity = crime and violence. Since way more black are poorer than white people the neck beards here think it has something to do with race. It doesn't. It's all about poverty.

Trips of denial.
The Black racist still can't ask a simple question

Attached: Confessions of a Public Defender.jpg (650x7612, 1.01M)

Poo poo pee pee nigger, ich bin platz eins!

Jokes on you, I'm a Mexican.

OP is a faggot
Racists can only dream of Tri-Force

still never got an answer from racist whites

non answer

You did, just not the one you want, still an answer regardless

You're not not reading.
Still never got a question from racist blacks.

Attached: FreeCondoms.png (606x1080, 544K)

I'm not white you fucking nigger. Learn to fucking read.

Attached: Read a book nigger.jpg (566x480, 62K)

black racists still can't ask a question

Attached: 1553212946619.png (544x338, 86K)

Oh hey it's the always-just-ask-again-guy. No matter what you say he'll ask "Yeah, but why are you racist?", if you question him on this he'll say something along the lines of " that's not an answer". Genuinely one of the most childish and low-skill trolls I have ever seen. It's odd, he's so adamant about replying to everyone yet has no actual ability to engage. Dude is like a fighter jet with no guns on it.

Attached: 1581149080932.jpg (964x1024, 240K)

still no answer form white racists

still no question form black racists
Your answer is in this meme:

Attached: 1581140131360.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

Attached: 1581132817214.webm (384x614, 1.78M)

because black people statically commit more crime so not only white people hate you, but everyone does :)

youtu.be/xohkS4ESI3g

black racists still can't ask a question
And you obviously haven't read the meme in
And we don't expect you to.
We understand that you're just trolling with asshole answers to rile.
But it gives me an excuse to post webms of you.

Attached: 1581140233134.webm (320x240, 1.82M)

Attached: 1581055248152.jpg (2592x1728, 712K)

Kek... made me realize:
I'll bet you can't even pay four white guys to get it up with a black girl as the target.