Is it a bad thing that I'm about to be 20 and just now starting the process of moving out?

Is it a bad thing that I'm about to be 20 and just now starting the process of moving out?

>Pic not related

Attached: 20080923-heartattackgrill.jpg (500x226, 34K)

yes because your family will miss you

i didn't move out until i was 21

I wish
Well okay, I just thought that moving out was everything all people did by the time they're 18-19.

>Heart Attack Grill
I wish they'd put one near San Antonio

It's very alright I believe. I moved out at 19 to go live with my gf but if I'd never had met her, it would have taken me a few more years

I got kicked out at 18 and never looked back

You rock. Best feeling on this planet is to finally have your own little place

Btw once I started working, my dad started making me pay rent, 100$/week so I said fuck it and moved out

My dad is making me pay $200 a week. I'm barely scraping by with the money I have now.

Objectively, no.

I didn't 'fully' move out until I was about 28, and a step-brother didn't move out until he was 32.

The days of moving right out at age 18 (or 21, provided you went to university right at 18/2 months after finishing high school, and then going straight to your own house/apartment after graduating) are gone.

Unless you enlist.

Attached: 5fad58db634dd817658561b4b2474a0b.jpg (700x933, 404K)

Not bad, considering actual rent is usually $900+ in most places, and that's not always including utilities.

Attached: condogs.jpg (1280x850, 208K)

Moving out of what?
If I were you, I'd get out of the United Snakes.

user, I'm 35 and I've restarted my life a few times since 18. Nobody goes through life without a few scars

You mean condoms can survive 100°C?
I gotta thrust harder!

this is why americans are stereotyped as fat

why,so you can live in some shit hole like europe?

That's what it's like when you get her hot and wet just right.
>or him
>or them

Attached: Dwo6mdMVYAADjBU.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

About 600$ here, plus he rarely made groceries, so I had to go and pay

Mate, with how the economy is now, that's impressive

24 still at home.
Your doing great.

Why is this considered a bad thing??? I moved out a 21 because I graduated and the best job offer I got was far away from home. I pay so much for rent, utilities, car (gas and insurance), food, phone and WiFi. I fucking wish I was still with my mom and dad. I save like $700 a month and that's literally nothing. Like how am I supposed to invest while I'm still young?? Ffs.

gonna be 32 next month and ive never moved out

>I save like $700 a month and that's literally nothing.
I barely manage to save $250 a month, and that's being extremely careful and assuming I don't need an oil change.

Attached: 30 years ago.png (674x583, 192K)

I moved out when I was 18 but still haven't got my driver's license. I'm 24. Everyone leads their own journey.

i live in cali with a hispanic family so its actually normal for us to literally milk not moving out because you can save up so much money by not doing so. Its better than shelling out 1400 a month for a prison cell apartment near los angeles

that being said I would relish the chance of moving out and will probably do so after uni

im 29, still live at my parents and people are jealous.

It's good food faggot

Honestly my dad made me load up my truck after i graduated and told me to fuck off. Now we're on good terms and even had a beer. I honestly respect him for it