How hard would it be to steal the original Declaration of Independence manuscript?

How hard would it be to steal the original Declaration of Independence manuscript?

Attached: E02EA600-1FCB-467E-BE8A-5EC98F2BD397.jpg (290x360, 71K)

about as hard as it would be to stick an actual telephone pole up your asshole.

literally impossible

I'm convincing my gf to give it a go. Something tells me she will succeed.

Attached: gf.png (750x553, 787K)

Lol

why bother you couldn't display it and you couldnt sell it.
you're only option would be to extort the US government for its return, but I'm sure they'd prefer the celebrity of tracking you down and securing its safe return instead

>couldnt sell it.
>what is china
>what is the middle east
>what is russia

They're countries and regions.
Like I said, you couldn't sell it. This is something I know about.

The rough drafts were destroyed long ago, so impossible to steal the "Original"

Of course you could sell it.

>Implying many billionaires who hate america wouldn't pay a small fortune to own it.

For the purpose of your thread, believe what you wish. The reality is quite different

Imagine being so naive that you don't believe in black markets.

Of course it would, It's simple free (black) market economics.

Certainly they exist, that's not a matter of my belief, but that doesn't alter anything I've said previously. It's a subject area in which you in fact are naive.

I'd burn it on youtube

Well, you are more likely to succeed than this user is to actually have a gf.

That would probably be the only option available

*apart from returning it

Got it, everyone's naive, but you know something special. Of course.

Anyway, there's a great book about the a department in the National Archives that try's to track down stolen documents and materials, can't remember the name of it though. Some the cases verge on Indiana Jones type scenarios.

>Got it, everyone's naive, but you know something special. Of course.
Nope. I said the poster who said I was being naive were themselves naive. I don't know something special, its just a subject I do know about.

if thats not a nicholas cage shoop than that is fucking insane and that mystical nick cage woman will know how to steal the declaration when the time comes.

Nicoleass cage is now a meme