Hi Cred Forums, how should I kill myself? Quick and painless would be preferred

Hi Cred Forums, how should I kill myself? Quick and painless would be preferred.

Attached: 7CA7C5E0-886D-4B09-8209-B079B38C1BAD.jpg (3088x2316, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBkDQgTEYbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suicide bag

Tits first, then we talk

Overdose your self with sleep medication

I'd say live, but if you gonna do it then donate yo organs to science or some shit. At least be of a little bit of use

^^this OP, already tried and is really a painless dead.

car exhaust

Medication doesn't have a high success rate, so don't do that. Like tylenol will kill you, but its gonna take a few painful days in the hospital.

Why not try a Cred Forums classic?
>be in a space with no ventilation
>mix ammonia and bleach
>chloride gas is created, some other gas thats bad for you
>inhale
>pass out
>???
>profit

surely this hurts? you'll start choking and shit

I actually came here tonight to ask the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=HBkDQgTEYbo

Go molest your younger cousin again, pedo

And film it too, pussy.

i know its pretty obvious but just a clean shot to the head or car exhaust

If you don’t have a car go get your tent and your petrol lamp, light the lamp and just go to sleep with the tent closed. A whole family just died this way here in The arctic.

Matter of fact, you won't even know you're dying, its painless

Op is a pedo who lets her dog lick her vagina.

Here are the steps.

1. Settle for a fat ugly piece of shit woman with which you have little attraction for.

2. Work you ass off to improve your career in a job you hate so you can appease the fat ugly slob.

3. Pretend you love her and go through a humiliating wedding where you confess your love to this fat ugly ham beast piece of shit publicly.

4. Spend hundreds of thousands on the dim bitch. Buy her a home and all the shit her friends, her magazines, her reality tv, and her social media tell her she deserves.

5. Stomach as much sex as it takes with the repulsive cunt until she shits out a wailing, ugly, unloveable little cuntling.

6. Work round the clock, come home and work some more cooking and cleaning because a modern man does all his work and half of hers.

7. Come home to find your fat ugly cunt with another man.

8. Listen to her blame you for driving her away. Then when you barely seem to care, turtle as she throws heavy objects at you while shouting how you are the abuser and and she's the victim.

9. Let her tell all of your friends, your job, and family what a piece of shit you are.

10. Get your divorce, let her take most of your shit and all of her shit.

11. Work like never before to pay alimony and child support while living out of your car or on your friend's couch.

12. Realize that your dreams of love and progress are now gone for good as you reach your 50's with no savings or investments. Listen to women whine and carry on about how terrible life is for women and minorities and how men are to blame for everything.

13. Eat a large meal.

14. 8 hours later enter the bathroom and squat down on the toilet.

15. Place the shot guns butt on the floor between your legs.

16. Insert both barrels into your mouth.

17. Place both of your big toes on each trigger.

18. Begin to ease out an enormous shit.

19. Simultaneously press down with both toes.

20. Die.

Attached: 1573602231603.png (500x536, 400K)

Carbon monoxide poisoning is completely painless. You'll pass out.

OP, I’ve met at least a dozen people who’ve attempted suicide. They’ve all tried it in different ways, and they’re all from different walks of life. But the survivors always say the same thing, that the second they jumped/pushed the plunger/cut themselves...they realized they didn’t want to die.

Your problems are solvable, and if you get up and try to solve them, you’ll often realize that tackling the problem is never as bad as it seemed in your head.

Please reconsider, there are so many other options.

It will all be pointless after the fact, it's no different than killing someone. You take away from them everything they've ever had and will ever be. Just do it.

This