Have you ever seen a dead body, not including a funeral?

have you ever seen a dead body, not including a funeral?

Attached: 1581064154555.jpg (1125x1282, 226K)

More than I can count. Numerous flies and wasps swatted. Stepped on a few snails and spiders by mistake. *pours out a Monster for the little homies.* Seen loads of rabbits, beavers and hedgehogs that were run over. The list goes on.

had to take a tour of the la morgue on north mission road once
ama

I worked next to a large public park and we'd find a body floating in the fountain every once in a while - when I worked as a landscaper on city properties we'd also occasionally find someone who crawled into a bush to shoot up and died of a fentanyl overdose

double suicide by gun in a car when i was walking home from school

maybe, there was that old man in sidney who just fell in the streets, saw it from far so i came to see what happened and he was laying with like 5 people around asking if he was ok, there was blood spreading on the floor from the back of his head due to the fall, like a fucking lot of it. I decided to move as i was unleashing an uncontrollable laughter ans was being stared at weirdly by people. The man was unconscious. Don't know if he made it tho. I mean, i was lauhng at it. Don't you think i'm sooo dark lol?

big kek

Found a woman on the side of a mountain with her head cut off. She was killed by her kids in a copycat of the sopranos.

Apple users in general seem like zombies

My dad died sitting next to me on the couch. Said he loved me looked out the window and died. Had to sit there with him dead on the couch for hours waiting for the funeral home to pick him up.

found a 12 year old boy laying face down in a creek after falling from a 75 foot cliff.

Brains where coming out of his fracture skull. face purple and bruised.

I will never forget that as long as I live.

Did you peek at her tits or up her skirt?

but did he fuck her?

Hello, beaner from LA.

did you get a taste off his brain

I have seen a couple. Even pulled one out of the bay once.

No her dress was up over her waist. White cotton granny panty style. She was laying down the side of the embankment. No head no hands.

Nigga I make dead bodies, I rake dead bodies a scrape, take, bake in a cake, dead bodies.

I got bodies in the fridge, and up in the attic. I got fat stacks of stink stacks with no static.

When did someone get murdered like this on sopranos?

the fucked up thing was his dad was in Paris and his mom was on vacation.

He was hiking with some friends and their parents and he had run off ahead of them.

I had to stay with the body for almost 3 hours waiting for the mountain rangers to come in by helicopter to retrieve the body.

Close, not totally sure it counted. One of my grandfather's collapsed in the kitchen in front of me when I was 15. I was doing my best at CPR till the paramedics arrived and took him to the hospital, but I'm fairly sure he died in that kitchen.
Years later, I saw his wife, on her deathbed on life support in the hospital. The doctors said she was basically gone already, but she didn't officially die until that night.

Yep. I've seen loads now.

Went to a deadun today!

Yeah I once was on holiday in Cairo found a dead old woman lying among the trash

Yep, coworker decided to blow his head off with a shotgun in the work parking lot.

Not a great day.

Look up sopranos copycat murders. They saw a sopranos episode where they cut off a dudes head and hands to stop identification and tried it out on mom

what kind of work was it? call center? we had a guy jump from the roof at mine (I didn't see his body though)

The whole family was in the hospital room when my Grandpa died, not sure if that really counts but it's something I'll never forget. His body was starting to shut down and they couldn't really do anything for him aside from "make him comfortable" which is doctor speak to load him up with drugs that will pretty much kill him, but at least he won't be in any pain. I got to the hospital in the late afternoon, and he wasn't talking but I think he was at least semi-aware. His eyes would follow you around the room, he'd squeeze your hand, that kind of stuff. For the last couple of hours though, his breathing was very labored, and it would be come so shallow it would set off the monitor. Eventually the nurse just turned it off. And then during the last hour, he'd take a breath every now and again, then stop. And we would wonder if that was it, but he'd take another one. That repeated several times, until it seemed like that was it. We called the nurse into the room, she took out a stethoscope and put it to his chest. She didn't say anything, just nodded. Then we all just cried for a few minutes. I remember my dad took it really hard. We covered him up with a blanket and sat there for bit, and the nurse came back in and said the funeral director would be there to take the body away if we wanted to wait and go with him. But someone said something like, "Well, that's not him anymore, so we can just go."

That blue haired guy looks good for a dead person

he did die, from something called ligma

so it didn't work then.

what's ligma?

Lol. Not quite. If I remember right they did it because she nagged them to much to do chores and shit.

ligma BALLS faggot

no but i have seen 2 people get stabbed in my apartment complex

ligma balls? sorry i'm german i don't speak english very well... is that a kind of ball game or anything? i'm not really into sports, not aware of this

Yes, I am an election worker. Every single election I see dozens of them at my precinct filling out ballots.

If you're telling the truth, that person is telling you to lick his balls (testes)

oh yes, it all makes perfect sense now. it's pretty weak tho

Yes. Me and some friends found a dead body floating in a river when I was about 10. Police came, put it in a body bag and took it away. I only really saw the head but it was pretty nasty. Not sure how they died, I wonder though.

I watched my mom die in the hospital. She had lung cancer. The same day the doctor announced she was in remission was also when he told her she had pneumonia. A week in the hospital later she was gone.

spaghetti

I was a mortician for a while. I saw loads of dead bodies. Anything from suicide to murder to old man in hospital

Work in a secondary school near a train line. Kids were messing about near there one day after school during the evening. One kid thought it would be smart to climb onto the outside of the footbridge to try spray paint something on the sides, ended up falling, being zapped by wires on his way down. I live about 2 minutes walk from where it happened so I heard something had happened ran over and he was 99% dead, ended up being confirmed once he’d been airlifted to hospital. All the kids who saw it are fucked up and have shit like PTSD now (they were a mix of 11-15 who saw it)

yeah. 1st body i seen i was 7 years old. according to our neighbors who were on their porch and seen it a minivan driving down the street stopped suddenly, opened the sliding door and threw his ass out because he overdosed and they just kept driving. i bet his "friends" took whatever he had left on him before tossin him lol. common as fuck among junkies

Whats the most fucked up body youve seen?