How do I get my girlfriend to lose weight Cred Forums?

How do I get my girlfriend to lose weight Cred Forums?

Attached: IMG_20200207_161058.jpg (1280x719, 76K)

Say you wanna get to eat healthier and get in better health

Step one: get a girlfriend.

Murder works.

lets see the front, i like hot tits and face on a chub

I would smash the hell outta that... the Leave call button i mean

It this the Michelin Man?

leave her. All women lose weight once they have no market value.

This
My God. We found Bibendum

Close, bro. Close. I have her nudes.

Attached: wefvasdca.jpg (488x488, 22K)

Tell her you've taken her toes hostage and of she ever wants to see them again she needs to loose some weight.

any more pics, that's so hot

You can't. She must make that decision and she must stand behind that decision. You can help her, but only if she wants to.

It's an uphill battle, but basically you need to get into the lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise yourself. Seeing you do this will motivate her to get involved, especially if you make cooking healthy meals and exercise a couple activity.

Along with this, you need to slowly start changing her mindset on weight. You need to bring up "I'm losing weight because I want to be healthier" often and talk about how certain aspects of your life have gotten better after losing weight. Basically you need her to realize being overweight is super unhealthy and you don't want to lead that type of life. Sooner or later she'll have to confront her unhealthy habits.

The good thing about this method is this. If you get in shape and she doesn't (Because despite what anyone else might tell you, her weight is entirely her decision) you'll still become a sexy person and can go find a healthy partner that matches your new lifestyle. You're not obligated to be with someone that doesn't take care of themselves.

I think this advice works for girlfriends or boyfriends. If you want change, first make the change yourself.

Objectively false, that adds 230lbs to OPs gf slot

So how to make her decide she wants to

start putting meth in her butt when you fuck, easiest way is put a about a gram in a bottle of lube the lube her butt and a butt plug the meth/lube. then tell her what you've been doing after a few months and hand her a sack and a pipe. she'll loose weight in no time.

post moar

Did you just insinuate that op is insetuously insemenating irresponsibly irreversibly eradicating the chance of making him not a chubby coon

You had me with the first part...

I'm healthier (weights, cardio, steady eating habits) and still have no gf. ex left me cause I would can her fat during sex and could move her around. still wish id have butt fucked her once, maybe in the future

Let me clarify that being healthy and looking good is only one aspect of being an attractive partner. You still have to have a good personality and be a pleasure to be around. Many people would say personality is much more important than physical appearance. This is why funny guys with dad bods do really well.

Don't ever fall into the trap of being a lonely gym bro. The gym builds your bod, but makes you dull in excess.

Give her food poisoning, 6 days chundering and shitting like a rusty tap will shed pounds

Ya. Physical change is easy; but the mental, my character, who I fundamentally am, that's what's hard to change. Doing it tho, slowly.

I'm the opposite, loads of personality, but still working on being fit. I've had dozens and dozens of girlfriends with my dad bod, and I have a pretty cute one now. I think the secret to my personality was years of going to the bar and talking to people/hooking up with girls. Took a major toll on my health though

Looks like a smashed dickhead with two stalks.

This was a lot harder to take than it looks

Attached: IMG_20200207_150054.jpg (720x1280, 150K)

haha- you don’t

>lose
Ketogenic diet!!!! Look for Dr. Berg on YouTube!!!!

KYS, then she'll have lost however much you weigh, piece of shit

You don't. Only if she's upset about it, then you can tell her to do something about it.
Otherwise you're gonna end up being a huge asshole, no matter what.