Feeling v sad. Leave a nice message and your paypal and I'll send you $10 or something. Pic unrelated

Feeling v sad. Leave a nice message and your paypal and I'll send you $10 or something. Pic unrelated.

Attached: Alpachino.jpg (640x640, 205K)

Why are you sad?

Tell us more user, you can go through it

Hope you feel better soon annon

Faggot
[email protected]

you're cool, op. i hope this cheers you up.

and if you do want to send anything - [email protected]

Attached: 1389070328615.gif (255x172, 1.94M)

It could be worse, you could be posting on /b

Alot of reasons. I'm too lazy/ emotionally stunted to work hard enough to have a life.

Do you want some money?

oh shit, youre right

Hope you got it

Tell me, user. I got time.

I'm 25, I have no college degree, I live in the Bay Area, I smoke too much weed, I'm still living at home and can't afford to move out. Basically I'm a neit peice of shit and I don't know how to get out of this hole I'm in. But I've got enough to maybe make someone else happy for 5 minutes.

I got the 15 you sent OP, like I said, you're cool

Attached: 1401759726112.gif (700x350, 1.43M)

25 is still young, don't beat yourself down too much. Its hard to move out at this time and age, the economy sucks for us. The fact you want to change is a good 1st step. Take it slowly. Is there anything you like doing other than smoking weed?

make the same pic with serj tankian and i'll send you 10 bucks fam

I like mixing music, playing video games, and photo-shopping, but I usually doing alot of smoking while I do that stuff.

Honestly, thankyou for being caring.

It's tough to open up without cringe posting.

what city?

maybe if you like photoshop you could go to school for graphic design or something similar? i don't like in the us but i know a girl who did a two year college program in graphic design and is now freelancing and well off.
and if it makes you feel better op, i got a university degree and can't get a job in my field because i'm useless at interviews so now i'm contemplating going back to school while simultaneously working in an unrelated field for shit pay. life sucks

OP I'm sure you're a nice person, at least nicer than the person that put chewed up bubble gum on my house's doorknob the other day, lol... :)
paypal.me/standtall954

Its cool man, everyone needs someone. We are all humans after all. Having hobbies is great, these are ways to unload yourself. You mentioned not having college degree, but tbh that is not the end of the world. Try to get into a trade school, you can get a really decent career from that.

OP is a sad fag, maybe some good butt sex would help

oh shit wow OP actually sent me ten dollarydoos for real. thanks man, i'll use it to buy groceries or something :)

If ya still around. Dont worry about the money, I didnt try very hard.

Attached: couldhavedoneworse.jpg (1280x720, 577K)

Maybe, but school costs money. I don't know. Trade school is a good idea, I feel like trying to do that with my living environment though would just have me dropping out.

Thankyou all for listening to my first world problems. If I could go out into the woods and build a cabin I would, but I think that is against the law.

The freelancing from idea sounds great. Just set up a fiver and your good to go. Remember to just take one step at a time. Don't think too big and get overwhelmed just to return to the vicious cycle.

yeah true, my bad op, i live in a country where you can get a pretty good amount of financial aid so i sometimes forget how different it is in the us.
i'd like to do that too but a nice comfy treehouse

Ya, I guess being in the US I can't really claim first world problems.