How was the first time a girl sucked your dick?

How was the first time a girl sucked your dick?

Attached: 1580273893865.jpg (700x600, 55K)

Unpleasant. Too much suction I was paralysed.

Did you cum in her mouth?

painful. she had braces with rubber bands and left them on

Anticlimactic. I can't get off from bjs.

If i have Dick i knew this...

2 days ago. Coming over tonight to do it again. I told her to let herself in and wake me up with her mouth on my cock. Eat your hearts out, fags.

Attached: IMG_6117.jpg (1125x2436, 289K)

Not as good as I was hoping. Years of jerking off ruined my dicks sensation. Didn't cum my first time and took about my 8th blowjob before I could cum from mouth alone.

I was 14 and started shaking from nervousness and excitement. Gf loved to have it in her mouth and would always go super slow, but I would eventually come in slow motion and she’d swallow it. 20 years later my urgent wife chokes herself on it for a while and then aggressively jerks and sucks when she wants me to finish, first squirt goes straight down her throat and then she spits the rest out, which is fine.

Attached: ABAAD583-6AEA-4368-86D1-66ABD9DE7062.jpg (1200x800, 280K)

That is because you're not doing it right, user.

Was married to a spitter for a while. Eventually left her for a multiple-swallower. Let your wife know she needs to step up her game.

Nutted in her mouth in about 30 seconds. She got pissed and left while I apologized. Broke up 2 days later.

It was pretty fun.
I was 13 at the time, a sixth grader headed to one of the first few days of sixth grade.
While waiting for the bus to pick me and the other little shits, comes in this pretty fat girl
She was not much to look at, but my older brother pressured me into sitting next to her and talk to her
And by talk I mean flirt
I suck at green text, so fuck off
Anyways
We get to talking on the bus, an lo and behold I manage to get a half assed blow job out of her
It was pretty good now that I look back on it with more blow job receiving experience
Later that day I convey the happening with my older brother
He meets up with her after school, takes her home, and takes her virginity on our parent's bed
Her mom shows up with the trailer park manager on a golf cart before I could get my turn
She leaves, I ended up blue balled

What's really funny is after all these years, nearly a decade later I look uer up
She lost all the weight, and is pretty damn fine now.

I'd rather put my dick in the garbage disposal
RIP retarded user

It was 11 years ago, but I still remember it well. It was pretty great for it being the girl's first blowjob.

That one is sucking more dicks than just yours...

kek Of course. That is how they get good. I don't care how many dicks they sucked, as long as they're sucking mine.

Never own. Just rent. My grampa always said that.

She is disgusting, why would you brag about this?

First blowjob was one of the best I ever had. Pic relevant. The one on the right

Attached: 15099432_1302131483172753_6618096010981801984_n.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Oh yeah, super jealous a land whale is blowing you.

No it’s cool, she would if I wanted her to but by that time I don’t care. She takes care of me and pays the bills so I’m not trading her. If she was just some lazy bimbo then I would agree with you.

Attached: 6E8D7529-52C2-44D5-AB6F-78CB0D1A0167.jpg (600x653, 50K)

Dude, she sucks my cock. Show us a pic of the one that sucks yours or GTFO.

>hooker
>didn't get hard
>got the clap

No I mean she still has some other guys cum in her tonsils when she shows up at your place

Lets see who is sucking your peen, fag. "Hurr, I don't have a peeekture, user!!"

Thought so, fag.

Show us a pic

Mebbe. I actually don't care. Do you inspect the tonsils of women who are going to suck your knob?

Fucking faggots.

>school trip in high school a couple decades ago
>heading to ASU and the Biodome
>riding in a van chaperoned by the cool science teacher
>stuck in the back with the quiet black girl volleyball player
>wanted to sit next to the hot vietnamese girl
>try to chat her up
>shes too shy
>share music with her
>she likes the Strokes, AFI, other bands I was into at the time
>start cuddling and sharing headphones
>warm feelings and hard dick seeing her tight toned legs touching mine (summer time and shorts obviously)
>she notices and looks nervous but has the hunger in her eye
>I'm caught off guard when she touches my dick
>she gives me the eye and puts her head down in my lap
>she starts sucking me furiously
>chaperone asks if shes okay and I tell him shes sleeping on my lap
>he says good for you dude
>came in her mouth and she spit it into a cup
>snuck into the girls shared room later that night, fucked her in the shower while the other girls in the class listened
>still the best body I've ever seen

Of what?

Is she one of those two?

I would actually, with a headlamp and tongue depressor. But then again I care about my dick.

I'm married so lately no one is blowing me. 2 young kids will do that to you. But I've been around a while and been blown by 25+ girls, all of which were not land whales

Of the hooker.
No those are random Brazilian hos but my wife has had similar cosmetic procedures.

Pic related

Attached: AM.jpg (480x360, 26K)

This is her now

Attached: Am2.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Nice. What happened after that incident?

>I'm married so lately no one is blowing me. 2 young kids will do that to you
That's not normal, tell your wife to polish your rod on the regular or you'll find someone to do it.

She was way out of my league...shes a rich girl and I was a total nerd back then.
Since the trip was near our end of the year tests we went our separate ways and she went on to marry some other white dude and have kids...
I did the same except with a latin chick.

I do daydream about her now and then, shes still super tall and fit even after the kids.

You gotta get them "maintenance blowjobs"

Any man who doesn't make his woman understand that is asking for trouble in the future. I told my woman she has 2 choices if she doesn't want sex:

1) Blow me
2) Just bend over the bed with her pants down and let me finish off my business

I need to fuck something, and if I'm not fucking her I'm going to be fucking someone else. Rules are rules.

Gf in year 12. Stay at her house after graduation. Parents are upstairs fucking, mum is a screamer. Gf comes downstairs, and starts polishing my knob. She has shit method, but gives it her best. Both of us are virgins, and to boot, I'm nervous/pussified.
Later parents fuck off, and I'm alone with her. I tried licking her, but my method sux too. She wants to try more... Fuckibg useless cunt I am, I don't just go for it.
So much regret. She was better than anything in this thread. Fuck greentext, coz I'm a filthy phonefag. Fuck pics, coz this was 25 years ago, and everything was film/no mobile phones.

I'll let you know when it happens

oldfag checking in, eh? kek.

women were sucking cock in ancient egypt. i'll be there was some neanderthal bitch that was giving blowies in exchange for mastodon meat a million years ago.

That is rape

My ex didn't like sucking dick. Like at all.
Eventually I asked her about it, thinking I'm doing something wrong, and she was like "I just don't get nothing out of it". Straight up gave no shits lol.
Now tbh I'm really not that into it anyway, but that response blew my mind. I ate her pussy on the regular btw and we both enjoyed it.

Eventually some other chick sucked me off and she was crazy into it. No gag reflex too.
Am I the asshole here? I mean it's really about the principle for me lol

No, sounds like your ex was a selfish cunt

Head is reciprocal

Same, user... same.

incel

Fucking right?
She said a lot of shit like this. Like she was complaining I didn't take her anywhere, even though she turned down everything I wanted to take her for stupid reasons.
I mentioned how she literally never invited me anywhere ever and she was like "You're supposed to do that!"
What the shit, Cred Forums? Is this common?

wet, there was some teeth scraping

never been able to cum from a blowjob unless she is either going ham or im skullfucking her

I like you. You're funny, and you didn't shit on me for being old.
I hope your significant other slurps like a champ.

We were both 17, dated for a about a month before getting some action.
It was my first sexual experience and pretty unexpected. We used to hang out at a spot where not many people went after school, so we started making out and she sticks her hands down my pants.
Starting jerking it but it was garbage because she didnt even bother to undo the button on my jeans, and was pulling the skin back to the point where it hurt. So i got a little cocky and said "That i can do myself".
>itfuckingworked.exe
Got on her knees on the stairs we were sitting in and started sucking, and its pretty girthy so she threw some teeth in there aswell. When i felt i was about to cum i was gonna say "When i..." and she said "I already know what you want".
>oh fuck shes perfect
Came shortly after, got up said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.
Was so happy i even did the donald duck thing where he touches both ankles on my way home.
Have gotten many bjs from other girls since, but ill tell ya, i miss those teeth

Attached: apu_researcher.png (657x527, 160K)

I was 10, she was 3. She wasn't experienced at all.

> her
You fool

Both 16. She was actually not terrible. Ended up getting very good at them

Her dad was an Albanian mob associate and I had to leave my shoes i wish i i still had those those shoes. They were dope.

its his wife moron

she's hot

Felt ticklish at first but then it was something I enjoyed a lot. Especially 69-ing since the better I ate her pussy, the more nastier she sucked my cock to a point where she was slobbering and gagging. Lesson: do those little things, make a women feel good and she will want to go above and beyond to please you.

oh well in that case

Attached: image0.jpg (383x451, 20K)

About the same as when a dude sucked it before