What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: jundland-jake.png (584x725, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

championdaily.com/2020/02/07/star-wars-fan-tries-getting-cashier-fired-for-distasteful-comments-and-turns-out-hes-worse-than-she-is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine being that manager and having to listen to him

Attached: 1509633784758.png (709x462, 660K)

Imagine trying to get someone fired for not liking a shitty space movie

In his defense, if he liked The Last Jedi then he is a retard, so he should be offended.

imagine everyone else in line having to sit around waiting for the manager to arrive because of one snowflake retard being upset by a word

He comes off as a bit of a retarded nigger faggot

Why? Is there something wrong with enjoying kino? Something with having an IQ in the superior range? Please, enlighten me... incellular.

When I was 16, I used to work at large furniture chain store that specialized in beds. And every now and again someone would complain about this or that and we had two ways to deal with it. The first was that we had employees who worked in the back docks that would be the "bait" employee that got fired. So if someone made a complaint the manager would then "fire" them publicly, then they would walk around the back and continue working. The other was if you made a specific complaint about an employee, they would call you up to their manager then you'd either get the rest of the day off or spend the day working on something else away from the public eye.

I later found out with large chain stores, this is often what they do for people who complain. Make a whole act of it, then you come to work like normal the next day.

Kino would be the Expanded Universe, my good sir.

Overrated shlock would be everything else; Prequels, OT and Sequels

Not at my store, those retards would actually do it.
Faking it would require a Luke warm IQ which they just don't have

Attached: proteccc.jpg (651x582, 83K)

>TLJ
>enjoying kino
I suggest you end your dumb life

Really? Shit, man. I was under the impression most did. After that place, the other two places I worked did the same thing. Thought it was pretty normal.

Oh! I think I am, perhaps... begining to understand. The mere presecne, visage, encoming, in a word, of someone with higher IQ... it... how do you say... threatens you. Menaces you. So you lash out, such as you will, in your simian utterances.

"I'd like to speak to your manager"
I'll take "things only white people say for 500 Alex"

Niggers will complain about literally anything youve obv never worked service or retail

nigger I worked a fucking dollar tree, the lowest of the low went there. And only whites ever asked for a manager

>has never worked in service before
I used to work at fucking KFC and nogs would scream all day about this pricing or this food and yell for my manager all day

Working in service is the entire reason I am racist

Why would you say something like that as an employee? That employee is retarded and deserves to be fired.

Not true

The problem is managers that accept dumbshit complaints rather than telling a customer that is obviously in the wrong to beat it.

Shut the fuck up. Pretending to be erudite while pontificating about Star Wars movies is embarrassing, you fag.

It was all about control.
If they really liked you or you're family related, they'll ignore it.
Outside of that you're screwed

Wheow! This guy is either a real piece of work or a brilliant troll.

championdaily.com/2020/02/07/star-wars-fan-tries-getting-cashier-fired-for-distasteful-comments-and-turns-out-hes-worse-than-she-is/

Attached: EQJ5McYUYAAfbBg.jpg (720x781, 156K)

Well...

Attached: EQJ5MupUwAEHw84.jpg (960x641, 72K)

Attached: 20200206_200820.jpg (1080x597, 172K)

Attached: oops.jpg (1920x1440, 287K)

Attached: 20200206_195212.jpg (1080x779, 320K)

Being retarded ironically is still acting like a fucking retard. Sort yourself out user

OH NO NO NO NO

Lol thats funny he met a girl who liked star wars but she had better taste in star wars than him

>white
>dog
YOU JUST KNOW

I worked at a Target that did this. The LoD would call over one of the backroom guys and fire him in front of the person complaining. Then they would go right back to the backroom and get back to work putting shit back up in shelves like normal.

This shit happened like 2 times a week.

Are you... deficient? mentally... bereft? Light in cranial capacity, perhaps?

lmao what an awful post you should be ashamed

Who, exactly, does he think that the word "retarded" is going to offend? Aren't actual retards too dumb to understand it anyway?

He's got to be a Cred Forums poster trolling, doubt he's a libtard

Americans are insane.

I sometimes wish I wasn't so suppressed by my own internalised morals and sense of decency, and could actually tell these capeshit/star wars obsessing manchildren what I actually think of them and their fucking hobby outside of this disembodied forum.

I'm not user and niggers fucking complain all the tine my dude

You're insane if you think black people who go out to eat don't try to get it for free, like, every single time.

This screams pure predator (like most male feminists).

what if the client is a regular though

sounds like youre just a pussy

Whites will ask to talk to a manager. Boons will hoot and holler until one wonders what all the fucking noise is.

This is the worst possible way to deal with an angry customer, because it proves to them that they were right, that it works and emboldens them to keep doing it. This is why you got it twice a week, customers knew they could do it.

Instead, you tell that customer to fuck off.

10 bucks says the cashier and manager have a laff about this afterwards and there's zero consequences

Black people will bitch to a manager because they do not want to pay the full price for something and assume complaining will them some % off or have it for free

White people will bitch to a manager about literally anything in the world, including service they got in totally different stores, or something being sold out, or something is not made any more. Half the time they do not even want money off something or free stuff, they just want to bitch at someone and/or get someone fired because they are mad that day.

>tlj
>kino
Nice b8 m8 we know its you Rian

Attached: Untitled.png (595x469, 49K)

>next time just call it shit

>some manager had to try not to laugh or scoff while a big boy in a star wars jumper explained how offended he was in that casual conversation
>he probably said "r-word"

Attached: 22710472_162662250988559_3495028258435497984_n.jpg (1053x1054, 291K)

Their goal is get someone somewhere fired, it's a power trip and nothing more. If the manager does not symbolically fire someone, then that person WILL take time out of their day and several days after to start calling up District and regional managers, if not someone on the corporate level to get that store manager fired.

Shit wouldn't fly in my town. We'd tell that faggot to go wait for the manager on a bench

Can confirm this. Niggers always looking for that hand out.

Get your friend to complain when you want a day off. Hack the system.

Niggers, especially if they're a woman, always did when I worked as a wagie. Literally everything offended them.

Daily reminder anyone posting or commenting about random twitter faggots is a bigger faggot than them.

Attached: 4575478467.png (773x268, 25K)

I'm well aware of their intention, but you still tell them to pound sand. And if someone higher up is going to fire a store manager over a frivolous complaint, then that is not a company you should be working for.

I was a store manager back in the 90s back when I was still taking night courses to finish up my degree.

My favorite game with complaining customers regarding language was to assume that the employee had said something way worse than he actually did, and then say that word like five times in an apologetic way.

So in this case it would go sort of like:
"He said th-"
"He called someone a nigger!? Did he say nigger!? The word nigger!? I'm so sorry sir."
"n-no he called someone a retard"
"Oh. He didn't call someone a nigger?"
"No, he just said the Star Wars film was retarded."
"Oh. Okay."

And then I would later talk to the employee and ask him why he was talking to customers about bad movies. Anyone who thinks complaining about employees actually works is retarded.

That’s literally the worst thing you could do. Customers who take the time to actually complain and then feel like they’re being disrespected/ignored will take that shit outside the store level to corporate, and corporate types fucking HATE to hear from angry customers. Then it’s the managers ass.

>get raped by a Mexican
that’s like saying get greeted warmly by a white

I don't believe this, calling someone a retard in the 90s wasn't a big deal but you'd get lynched for saying nigger even then..

Why the fuck did Jannies move this? It's fucking about Star Wars

Literally trying to kill board culture at every turn

Then that's a shitty company. I formerly worked in a position when I handled the highest levels of complaints, everything from letters to the president to complaints from an Attorney General. If our employee did nothing wrong we told that customer to piss off.

faggot jannies

Did you formerly work at Chucks?

Sneeds

>why did the moderators move my shitty thread that was shitting up a specific topic board to the shitposting board
>clearly I am right and they are in the wrong

THIS

Had some old white lady call up the company several states away to complain about my store having a football game on through a small radio on the counter. She demanded the manager to turn it off and he said no, it's not hurting anything.

what a fuckin faggot
I hope someone beat the shit out of him one day for being such a pathetic little bitch

+1

Why do normalfags get offended by the word retard

if this is legit, this faggot is 100% a troll

Normalfags do not get offended by the word retard. The profesional victims of social media are not normal. The quicker you fags realize this, the quicker normal society realizes this.

Jesus christ. Imagine actually typing and posting this...