Lets see where you live and your mortgage/rent

Lets see where you live and your mortgage/rent.

$1,300 5 bed/3 bath.

Attached: 20191029_122502.jpg (1838x888, 877K)

London
1 bed, 1 br (1.5 if you count a shared shitter down the hall)
$4,500 p/m

Attached: article-2654275-1E74ECCE00000578-605_964x675.jpg (964x675, 78K)

>$54K per year to have your bed in the kitchen.

I ain't sharing the photo because it comes up in a reverse image search.

But my mortgage is $2100/mo. 5 bed, 4 bath

Jesus OP, I know where you live

i'm guessing central Ohio

700/month mortgage. 3 bed bath and a half and not a shithole.

This.

4 bed, 2 bath, 2000 sq ft, 2 car detached garage, 24x40 barn, 10 acres, $1787/mo including taxes, ins, etc

OP do you life in Wisconsin?

Uni accom, 1bd, shared bathroom & kitchen. £97 a week

Attached: 1435234973_uploaded.jpg (426x284, 28K)

Central PA, 1,800 sq ft ranch house. One acre in the middle of nowhere. $750 a month mortgage.

Why do you have 2 phone lines coming to your house? Unless you run a private business and need more than 2 lines that can be handled by one wire, that shit needs to go.

Power, cable, telephone. No more. No less. 3 lines coming to the home. Not 4. Not 5. If you have fiber through Verizon then have them take down the land line and use the fiber. Get it off. Sincerely, the guy who does it for a living and thinks it's hideous so you have to accept my opinion as fact.

>have to accept my opinon as fact

I don't have to do shit, you dumb motherfucker

You made it so much better by calling me a dumb mother fucker. Because by not only giving me the (you) I was looking for, you fell for the insanely obvious bait AND with emotion too.

Shit, son. That was easy. First cast and within 2 minutes! I'm feeding the whole family tonight!

Attached: FILE051.png (478x600, 41K)

you're fuckin retarded

Whittier is more expensive than you'd think. 800/month

Attached: 0915161304_HDR_copy_2124x1195.jpg (2124x1195, 590K)

imagine buying a home

fucking retarded old school retardation

kektober

called in hostage report for swat team

>t. guy who pisses away rent money and has literally nothing of value to show for it

imagine being a retarded 19 year old like you living with mommy

that shit looks depressing as hell

Commie europoor shitlife

Imagine still responding! Holy shit my cooler is full. I didn't even cast anymore bait. The fish are literally just jumping in the boat at this point.

Attached: photobucketmessage1.jpg (300x299, 21K)

eat turds

That's just rude

Attached: 0F60FD41BF61495DB948A13ED4D681AB.jpg (462x327, 24K)

But the outdoors is incredible

Attached: 0915162004a_HDR_copy_2124x1195.jpg (2124x1195, 500K)

old faggot still paying off mortgage on pos property

Not posting pic but 1700/mo 1 bd 1 br 680 sqft with underground parking.

Texas, 1br 1ba 815 for rent and rent alone

garbadge container

1 bedroom 0 doller rent

Seattle, 220k mortgage, $2200/mo (includes taxes and insurance)

So what’s your alternative? Paying a landlord?

i live with my mommy
$0/month
hell yeah

Attached: 329C9255-39DA-43FB-98C6-0DB24D9CC8C2.png (527x502, 339K)

paying mortgage on something I own worth a quarter mil (read: not pos) versus paying rent til the day you die. Absolute casserole this one

hi Oscar

yes

[redacted]
30 yr mortgage is 1500/ month
2 bed/ 1 bath

could rent out for $3500

oh, ~850 sq ft

what u gonna do when its paid off?

sell it?

and do what with the money u stupid old faggot!

I bought for $70k. Two months later, people were leaving notes on the door wanting to buy it for twice as much, cash. It was the crappy house on the block, and they wanted to flip it.
How was that stupid?
Depends where you are nd what you buy. If you're as dumb as you seem to be, just sounds like you make bad choices.

Is it that building where litterly everyone in that town lives in?

LMAO

Its better than paying money that you will never get a return on. Dipshit.

I'm paying $1016 month mortgage, that includes school and city taxes. 4 bedroom, 1 and a half bath, 2 floors and a basement, attached garage (2000 sq ft). Fenced in backyard

Mostly. There's another apartment complex nearby that's smaller

3 bed room, 1 bathroom
(+1, extra, renovated)
(+1, tiny home in backyard)
$900
Somewhere in east texas

bro ur gonna be dead before u get to spend half the money selling ur shitty property

this is rentfag. rentfag is in every thread talking shit about mortgages because he can't get one. I recognize the way he types and acts.

it's stupid easy to get a mortgage these days. no excuse for renting unless you are young and haven't built credit or your credit is just bad.

As if you know what property I live on. Sorry soiboi. Keep getting cucked by the man and never own anything.

at least he'll have money to spend
and the rest is passed on to his family.

keep slaving ur wages to the bank dickhead

keep paying your dues and I'll let you stay.

is it worth it living far from anything fun or anyone interesting to have a huge house for little money?

What A dipshit. I have two roomates that pay 650 each. Im getting paid to own a home XD

Only for you burgers us Australians and Canadians have to save for years to get one. Also that rent fag is a retard who does not understand anything and he is probably underage.

I live half an hour from Katy
less I have to pay via low taxes + homestead exemption and no HOA
It's pretty nice. Katy was suffering heavily by urban sprawl.

how does credit work where you live?

roommates?

ahahahhaah shitty life u have mate

isn't katy like a barren place with a barren mall? and houston is a shithole.

3bd 1ba
650$/mo mortgage lol
Cleveland Ohio

Attached: 84AFE921-F10B-442E-9B5B-197F40158DDF.jpg (640x426, 86K)

Ventura, CA 200 yards from the ocean.

$1075 325 Sq Ft. Studio (Built in 1960's)

Electric Heat, Water Heater (Avg. SCE $45)

is google hard for you use? figure it out yourself

^ At least $250 Below Market

Landlord rewards low turnover.

yea this dude clearly lacks the capacity to grasp fairly simple concepts. Why is it the canucks and ozzies have to save longer. Do you guys not have mortgage options that allow only a few percent down like FHA ? Is the standard 20% the only way to do it?

don't get mad you live in a shitty place

Ventura Studio.

because the chinese have fucked our housing markets up by laundering money into offshore property

don't get mad you don't have a place

Probably the same as the states where you need 10 to 20% down payment for a house but in Australia a cheap outter suburb bedroom town house is 500k and in some closer areas 1 to 1.5 million.

i do, in a major north american city.

>major north american city.
as if this is something to be proud of
lol i rest my case

what case? that living in the middle of nowhere where nothing happens and nothing cool would ever live just to have a big empty house for cheap is a good thing?

i work in new york city. currently being a parasite at a relative's house about an hour upstate until either i get fed up with family bullshit or they kick me out.

$0 rent is so hard to pass up tho

€ 880/mo mortgage 30 yrs 230k
3 bed 1 bath

The Netherlands

Attached: 478_2160.jpg (2160x1440, 563K)

I hear you.

What's the point?

Facing away from Begich Towers

Attached: 0915161146_HDR_copy_2124x1195.jpg (2124x1195, 545K)

i always have money to spend and not a slave to the bank

>big empty house for cheap

so that's what you're mad about.
mine is...
>big
and
>cheap
unlike yours

Attached: +_ad80c50bc1ac59a350e3be8365aac683.jpg (209x200, 8K)

thats close to what i make a month after taxes

Attached: AA041DD4-D20C-49E3-904A-E31E926D3B3B.jpg (654x527, 65K)

sorry about that

South Carolina 900/month 3 bed 2 bath. 1500 sqr ft.

that's pretty good. what city?

mine's 4beds/3baths, two floors, and a separate building game room/gym/laundry room in the back. all paid for.

Houston, 1.5br 1.5ba, 1600/mo

Syrup Leaf here. When I bought my place in Alberta three years ago, I put 10% down, proved my income, checked my credit score (was somewhere over 800) and they told me the upper limit of what I could afford. I bought a house for half of that amount. 4 bed 2 bath with a yard and large single detached garage for $923/month (property taxes included in that).

Previously, I was paying $926/mo with Avenue Living (property management company) for a two bedroom apartment with a single parking stall.

Yeah but his tiny shit box will have a better return but it is a tiny shit box while you have the rural castle. Hard to say which is better.

PROPERTY PISSING CONTEST.......FUCK ALL U FAGGOTS

Tell us more about your parents' house

13 acre 5bed 2bath 5car attached garage 30x90 barn 874$ mortgage only 3 years left.

pity alberta is a shithole

nothing like pissing off people and not even trying lmao
stay mad

aw don't be jelly. go to katy and walk around the empty mall to cool your head.

Thank you

Attached: 45yg3.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Pensacola, FL

I owe 94K. 1800 square feet. 1/2 acre land area.

Attached: IMG_8941.jpg (1600x1200, 1.47M)

so it is your parents' house.
nothing to brag about

in the woods outside some guy's house
so far he hasn't noticed me

i ran some extension cables and an ethernet cable in the ground to where im camping out

so i got power and internet for until he notices
then im packing up and going somewhere else

4500 no way and in central London for this shithole. You get bigger flats with less than that.

it's not lmao. why would it be? do you really think anyone more successful than you just inherited shit? this way of thinking is why you're not in a big city, retard.

£380 a month 3bed/1bath I live in a very bad area

so defensive.
you like living around a bunch of niggers I bet.

Anyone who owns a house like that would not be posting on this shitty website. Go LARP somewhere else

Did you break in to do this?

Attached: BBC1.jpg (640x360, 18K)

have you read this thread? there are several people like me

...no

Attached: 1543968861054.jpg (437x431, 15K)

alrighty then.
figured.

LARPers? Yeah
you're on Cred Forums
Retarded faggot. Give us the exact amount you pay in tax per month, then.

Attached: download.jpg (204x248, 5K)

Well idk depends what you mean by "major" city cause i forget some American cities are cheap to own houses in. Cause a house like you described in my city would be 2mil+

another israeli i see

>REEEE Cred Forums is for losers like me no one not fucking up his life can be on this site REEEE

g o t c h a

check ur jew pass

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

House is in MO, 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 2300 Sq ft, my mortgage is 800 a month.

Attached: 6456456.gif (324x576, 1.39M)

Same user. Don’t feel too bad

you're assuming i'm 20 or something. i'm older and bought this place 20 years ago.

You mean your parents bought it 20 years ago.

You're inheriting it, so you're acting like it's yours already.

Cringe.

hey, if believing that makes you feel better, ok.

Ha. I’ve been visiting this cesspool on and off since high school 15 years ago. It stands to reason other people around my age who aren’t total fuck ups actually own houses also. Not some great mystery

Project harder

Attached: (You).gif (600x487, 120K)

Pay 1997 per month
2800 sq ft 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms in good neighborhood. Upstate NY suburbs at edge to rural area. No urban jungle for over 20 minute drive.

same

sounds swanky

Someone’s tool shed/makeshift room. Barely enough room to get up and use the shitter. Downtown LA, $850/month.

Attached: 12B181E2-C67F-40BB-A38D-66FD9BDDAF7E.jpg (320x240, 24K)

Didn’t think small would be that small.

Attached: 9D124440-2955-4AFD-B64C-F12AD6A3D392.jpg (640x480, 82K)

crop the image slightly and it won’t end up sideways. you’re welcome tinyroombro

Cool house.

Why? Seriously, you could find a better place to live anywhere else.

>Pensacola
How does it feel to know that not only will your South Alabama property ever increase in value, but also probably be worth less when you die?

once you're dependent and on the rent wheel, you're fucked.

>The median home value in Pensacola is $158,074. Pensacola home values have gone up 4.3% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 3.2% within the next year.

It's a small town about 40 miles outside of Clemson.

^ not stupid

In New England; I rent for $1500, 1 bed & 1 bath.

It was the cheapest I could find close to where I work. My home is back in Texas, but the money's out here.

yeah fuck that

>but the money's out here.
yeah and it almost 900 of it vanishes every month. but im not gonna bust your balls. are you at least saving?

That's the average LA denizen's sob story. Luckily I'm just here for work and bouncing out after I put my year in.

>midwest
>$145k 3 br/2 bath house
>remodeled kitchen/bath/living room
>oversized 2 stall garage
>double lot in the back yard
>$950/month

my cousin just bought a 850sq feet 2 bed room townhome in San Francisco for 2 milliion dollars.

You could find plenty of housing anywhere else in the country for that price and not live in a closet. I've had great houses/condos that were 3/2 for less than $800.

No shit lol I'm actually a homeowner in another state, going back to renting is one of the most humiliating things I've done in my life, forgot how much I fucking hated the rentfag life.

Where abouts in Texas. I live up near the Red River and things are pretty reasonable around here.

$750 1br/1ba. It's tiny, the walls are paper thin, but I'm a bachelor and all utilities are included.

True, but work in an area like that probably averages $7.50/hr or low-ball ass $40k/yr 'salary'.

1 bed 1 bath 8000 a month In Manhattan New York 450 square foot

Pa 3bed/2.5bath, 1613 a month 2k sqft

user where do you live?

ooooh i see. makes sense.

I still live with my parents in a close to run down one bedroom apartment. The rent is 2k. I live in NYC and I'm a college grad since 2013. I can't land a job and every relationship I've had with a women wether it's friends or if I try to be more than that has ended in sadness. I also suffer from health problems since 2018. So yeah, preparing my final errands before I end it all.

850$/month ahhahhahahhhah

ahahhahahhhah enjoy your biggest market in the world

>South Alabamans will turn to Zillow for validation
Just sell it and gtfo of there user. You don't have to paint numbers on your car doors and pretend to give a shit about Nascar just to fit in.

Rosarito Beach, Baja California
no photo
2bd/1b condo
US$400/mo
Rents have about doubled recently.

what the fuck is a mortgage?
bought my house in '16 for 88k cash.
never mortgage, you'll be paying the bank forever.

Mentone
3bed
2 bath
.45 acre

>pros
Can buy booze and liquor 7am-2am Mon-Sun, 365. Hookers and drugs pretty much 24/7. Jobs pay much more even when factoring in cost of living. Weed is legal if you're into that.
>cons
Literally impossible to buy property, unless you're willing to take on a $800k mortgage to buy a 2 bed 1.5 bath house built in 1922 sitting on a 0.02 acre lot. Worst traffic on the planet. Homeless epidemic.
>all things considered, I think it's a wash
>unless you don't like booze, drugs, and hookers in which case this place is a fucking cesspool

Not everyone lives in the middle of fucking nowhere you swamp loving nigger

you have to be eighteen to use this website

How does it feel to have a lower status than a CHAV girl?

No pics. 3/2 with a finished basement on a one acre fenced lot. Mortgage is $1100/month

high desert, actually. in the southwest.

That somehow made it worse. Hills-have-eyes, rapist ass, faggot.

Same shit. Literally in the middle of nowhere.

Inside a metropolitan area with more than 2 million people.
Nice try though, assholes.

4 bed, 4 bath, 5000 sqft, 2 acres, 2300/month all in.

Got no mortgage since I inherited my place when my mom died. 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Only monthly bills are sewer / electric / water that runs me at most about $ 200 / month during winter when utility bill is at its highest.