What have black people contributed to the world?

What have black people contributed to the world?

Attached: 161341833684fadcedcc2h.jpg (700x466, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
youtu.be/gJz2Tgt3jvs?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=KfFJzpQ0Hsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AIDS

Machete rape gangs?

I don't get why they think they deserve to be in every continent and almost in every country. Why are 50k blacks needed in fucking Finland. Do they need vitamin D supplements to not die?

rock n roll

degrading modern culture

Low IQs

Ebola

Violence

AND the cotton gin

Entertainment. Nothing bonds a family better than a strong tree, a strong rope, and a dead nigger

Slavery en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Obama, a good president

No nigger that was Eli Whitney a proud white man improving on the efficiency of slavery

being a disgusting nigger

>What have black people contributed to the world?
that nice hut. that’s about it

Glorious peanut butter NIGGAA WAT WAT OJ SIMPSON IN DA HOUSE

Lmfao I can sense the sarcasm

The illusion you hold an opinion, which matters. You should lick their balls for that.

Mud cookies.

Attached: some-haitians-are-still-eating-mud-and-dirt-cookies.jpg (800x400, 67K)

Peanut butter...

Hunger.

Attached: niglets.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Mosquito Burgers!

Attached: dfdfdfeee931234567-1[1].png (744x420, 345K)

Shieeet, forgot about that delicacy.

Sickle cell good thing they keep that one to themselves

Advanced cooking methods.

youtu.be/gJz2Tgt3jvs?t=15

Samuel L Jackson
Other than that, nothing useful

>Implying he invented shit and didn't just be the first to file a patent
>Also implying a nigger could afford to file a parent even if he wanted
>Also implying it was even legal for non-whites to even try to file for a patent back then

christianity youtube.com/watch?v=KfFJzpQ0Hsw

petrol huffing!

Attached: 490182-3x2-940x627[1].jpg (940x627, 93K)

Eradicating others pure gene pool.

Don't you know? nigger gene will overwrite any other races gene. this is how they will conquer the world.

any race but nigger + any other race but nigger = that race color by least half half
Even brown mexican/ indian/ mongoloid + any other race = you still can tell them apart
nigger + any race = 99% niggler.

by this point we should be aware that nigger gene are superior when inseminating, but the product are always of nigger quality.

Who to blame? well if you're religious then it's God.
next in line are nigger,
next is stupid females letting them be impregnated by niggers.

You ever get that moment where you blast shit out your ass it doesnt matter where you are what your doing you just blast shit out your ass with everyone around you friends and family screaming clambering to get away from you and your shits just hitting everyone in the face everyone spilling their condiments and food everywhere and you just sit there with a 50 foot blast radious of shit that heat seeks to peaples faces blasting out your ass. Thats white people

Elliott Hulse
Hodge Twins
BMWF
Armond White
The Rock
Samuel L Jackson
Will Smith

>he din invet muffin
>we done all da werk
>whitey just likes holdin us back an stealin are idees

They’ve probably picked more cotton than machines..

The greatest composition of the 20th Century

Attached: 71LQ34%2BJj%2BL._SL1061_.jpg (1061x1059, 161K)

Attached: 5a7[1].jpg (599x222, 44K)

And 21th Century

Attached: 91fTIcTnbFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 354K)

Metal clothes hangers bent just right so as to unlock your car doors and steal all your valuables.

Best nba teams

Attached: c44.png (1293x1407, 718K)

>space age tech, still piling rocks in basic shapes
>not a house in sight
>ruined environment, rich resources now a dessert
>we wuz kangz

Sneakerhead culture.

Attached: ShoesTLofton_edited-1.jpg (1936x2592, 421K)

>got high one night and ground some peanuts in a coffee mill and adding a touch of sugar and oil?
Really fucking inventive
A smarter person would have said the stoplight but they'd be wrong, that was purchased by a black man but invented by an english / irish immigrant

If I were to do something retarded as this I'd be labeled a manchild, again. Blacks are just stylish.

sorry, whites get it too in the Mediterranean region and chinamen get it too

Attached: Screenshot_20200206-212236.png (504x807, 209K)

peanuts

jenkem

Do they like their own body odor? Cuz they reek.

The industrial revolution leading to cotton
Population reduction
The n word
Rap
And awesome monkey fights

they had the idea of slavery first

Attached: I approve.png (1366x768, 542K)

>yu see missuh whitest made all dem things espensive to get to hol us back
>So if I say we inbented sumfin I means it
>y'all just stoleded it from us

>What have black people contributed to the world?

Billions in profits for the drug manufacturers, for Aids medications.

Billions in profits to the security alarm industry.

10's of Billions in profits to the gun industry.

Many 10's of Billions in profits to the alcohol industry.

10's of Billions in profits to the Jewelry and other gold bling industry.

Millions of jobs for law enforcement and corrections department, and the court system.

They keep the abortion industry busy as well.

Billions of profits to the construction industry, repairing the damage they do to public housing, cleaning graffiti, and the sanitation industry cleaning up the trash they throw all over the ground.

Let's see... the pyramids, the Great Library (which idiot christers burned down for Jeebuz), and the wealthiest nation which has ever existed in the history of humanity (and which Europeans had to make up a fake christer legend around, Prester John, so they wouldn't feel inferior). And, oh yeah, there was also that bit where the the Islamic Empire was the centre of all learning on the planet for 500 years while the christers were busy burning each other at the stake to show they loved Jeebuz more. Or do you Stormfag retards think "algebra" sounds like an English word?

Attached: LiterallyGenocide.jpg (684x703, 47K)

You telling me you can't this beautiful baby is half white?

Attached: imgID170009017.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x433, 60K)

>beautiful

>the Great Library (which idiot christers burned down for Jeebuz)
False.
The people who started the fire didn't even know the library was there. They were trying to capture an enemy force in the city, the burning of the library was an accident.

>>What have black people contributed to the world?
>Billions in profits for the drug manufacturers, for Aids medications.
>Billions in profits to the security alarm industry.
>10's of Billions in profits to the gun industry.
>Many 10's of Billions in profits to the alcohol industry.
>10's of Billions in profits to the Jewelry and other gold bling industry.
>Millions of jobs for law enforcement and corrections department, and the court system.
>They keep the abortion industry busy as well.
>Billions of profits to the construction industry, repairing the damage they do to public housing, cleaning graffiti, and the sanitation industry cleaning up the trash they throw all over the ground.

Just think of how many Americans alone, would be put out of work were it not for the blacks.

The blacks in Africa, by their hard work in growing their population at a massive rate, give the farmers of the world somewhere for their crops to be sent, after having been purchased by charities and government aid programs, to help prevent starvation.

Just think of how much better people around the world get to feel about themselves, by the blacks in Africa kindly accepting their charity.

Earthenware

Attached: loser.jpg (1153x792, 303K)

>Let's see... the pyramids, the Great Library

Attached: 1581214489474[1].jpg (768x960, 116K)

Any modern song which has elements of jazz, which they created...but you know fuck niggers right

Post your patent numbers for your inventions.
I'll wait

oh and peanut butter

DNA testing on mummies has conclusively proven that the builders of the Pyramids and the rulers, had absolutely no sub saharan african dna.

DNA and studies also place white people in Africa before blekkies

Your DNA.

A lot of hillarious nigger jokes. And the joys of watching them swing from oak trees

steaming hot big black cocks for us in the west to savor

>oh yoos don't baleef me
>well den you mus be a mighty inventioner yuh self
>tell me all dem things yoo made
>ifn yuh can't, dat makes me rite

Attached: sure thing pal.jpg (565x428, 137K)

HUMANITY

Leadbetter

Something to hate

You're an imbecile. I mean, that's a given, but this is just more evidence. Skin whitening occured as a mutation in a tribe which crossed the Caucacus mountains to allow greater production of vitamin D from scarce sunlight. All the original pre-hominid primates had dark skin.

fried chicken

Forgot my bullshit, gay image I made for my comment.

Attached: fullSailAfrica.jpg (700x466, 95K)

The long-awaited sexual satisfaction of white women.

Attached: desktop-1406690125.jpg (600x750, 184K)

that one Russian poet was a 1/8 black,Pushkin I think, so 1/8 of pushkin's works

The Inca did it first

Attached: 2hhh9r.jpg (584x642, 133K)

I wouldn't mind listening nothing but classical music if it meant no blacks. Srs.

without africa there's no human race to begin with.

they survived the harshest place on earth and eventually spread out and now we have humanity as we know it.

and since they didn't have so many advancements, they didn't use up all of their resources like europeans did.

Who would win at thumb wrestling?

Look at the pic again what comes to mind first now that the mum removed from picture.
not so dark nigglet or half whites?

Only her mother is white, the kid is of black gene, the characteristic is there. only reason she's not charcoal black is the same way you add milk to black roasted but no matter how much you add milk the coffee won't ever be white.

Attached: 1581214258259.jpg (202x385, 20K)

pyramids were built Egyptians, the same ethnic group as Hebrews, Phoenicians and Arabs
The great library was the Greeks
the richest civilization was imperial China not Mali, and what credit to your civilization is it that you can pull metal out the ground that just happens to be valuable in places 1000 miles away where they invented money

>the kid is of black gene

No, she’s half-black and half-white.
I’m sorry if you don’t understand genetics.

Why do we waste time on such tedious things like proving what color of people is better than the other? OK you guys are better, want a trophy?

Attached: 1fa.jpg (500x349, 44K)

complete bullshit

definitely doesn't look mexican or indian.

>don’t understand genetics
and you can't read.

Of by trophy you mean the genocide of everyone who isn't white......

looks full black to me

Naw we care not of the colors, we only hate niggers.
not all black are niggers but all niggers are blacks.

Not shitting things up could be a nice start.

Attached: dark.png (1091x550, 884K)

A plethora of unnecessary crime and an extreme sense of self entitlement.

Attached: Black Crime Statistics.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

Half white half black is grey, does that looks grey to you nigger?

how so do you not understand how the sun fucking works?

So that clears things up then, you hate the blacks that act like fucking idiots.

Thank you for being decent, Cred Forumsperson

it wont matter because for all "white" advancement, the world is just going to get darker over time.

eventually you'll breed yourselves out of america and no one will care about whites anymore.

youre killing yourselves off

So fucking tired of these lame attempts by kids to appear edgy with racism.
Go back to your video games and get off Daddy's computer brat.

Just like the elves.

TRANNY STOMP!!

Attached: e0fb24f23a77eb05937877b3dcc38ac38c739b13445f0b3d5abd7637a793dbd4 (1).webm (480x480, 320K)

ok boomer

Hard kek

Attached: download.jpg (220x211, 10K)

Attached: NightNightAltRight.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

send those apes back!

>hate the blacks
I said niggers but you said it yourself, black.
ain't you so cute being unable to comprehend light reading, now who's real racist here ; )

nice try jacob.

Attached: looking at you.jpg (445x245, 17K)

AIDs and an increased number of sexually transmitted disease made more common.

Butthurt Nigger

if he's gonna wear that armband, he better be able to take a punch. Another edgy kid from the basement trying to act hard, never seen a gym before, and walking among apes.

nig·ger
/ˈniɡər/
Learn to pronounce
nounOFFENSIVE
a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

On second thought, I take that back. Not only are you a new degree of stupid, you're also a dickhead

Apologize to that kid, why brings her to your argument when she dindu nuthing?

Basically this thread, these people NEED to look down on someone.

Still don't get why would anyone fuck a monkey. Without all that money and time invested in controlling AIDS there would probably be a cure for cancer and baldness already.

as slaves, they did allow us to build a pretty amazing infrastructure

The answer to OP’s question is free labor.

Really good music until the 90's, now it's just ooga booga money weed nigga nigga

white people

>thread

Attached: ah ohOH.gif (333x178, 989K)

>a pretty amazing infrastructure
such as?

Attached: Negro Dixon.png (1005x640, 353K)

blues
jazz
reggae
rap
house
techno

An Underground Railroad!

>techno
no

>Underground Railroad

>amazing infrastructure

pick one

but....

Anti-vaxxers

fuck off back to r.d.t

>Learn to pronounce
ayyy nig·ger

Aww, now liddle jacob open his word dictionary.. what did you get there son?
did you now finally understand that the word "nigger" and "black person" are totally not the same meaning? still can't differentiate?

liddle racist jacob gonna cry now that people know he saying hate black people ; )

Attached: lolx4.jpg (178x201, 8K)

Aids

A never-ending source of comedy

Aids

Attached: tf is dis sheet.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

wah-men, they try to be different and be thinking they smarter than men.
true dat some wah-men are smart, but most of them not.

All that and you niggers still live in mudhuts, eat watermelon, and spread AIDS.

I'm fishbelly white, friendo. I've also been antifa since the 80s, when I ran with ARA and helped remove boneheads from the streets with a pair of steeltoes.

Attached: antifa_09.jpg (302x209, 25K)

Nothing.

Attached: 1558051900442.jpg (500x375, 71K)

>white

lol antifa since the 80's so you're a broke faggot who thinks your opinion is the only one that should be valid and exist? how badly did your foster dad rape your ass?

What a fucking dork lol

Lmao those faggots are begging to die

You do realise you are arguing with a 12 year old in his parents basement, staying up past his bedtime r-right?

look at this edgy faggot kek

>You're a loser and socially unacceptable, and can't stand anyone thinking differently!

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you." -- Eric Hoffer

nice try kid pretending to be adult, I can see your disguise quite easily.

listen nigga i've been wit da black panthas since da 50's, i dunno nuthin about that jive, honky. i just wanna crack me some cracka ass cracka skulls

I'm 52, and I've been a community organizer for more than 30 of those years. I've dealt with whole generations of bigots, from Hammerskins to alt-right fedoralords. Do I sound like I'm 12 to you? I think you'll find that outside echo chambers like Cred Forums and two-times-Cred Forums where you spend your time sniffing each other's farts, my views are a lot more common than yours.

Attached: cucks4trump.jpg (600x1052, 146K)

Who let the autists on tonight? Get the fuck out of here you pedophile

Otis Boykin designed the IBM computer and guided missle technology. He also redesigned the pacemaker, among a long list of other things.

the simp is deflecting again. paints maga'ists as cringe lord incels, but actually is a cringe lord incel pretending to be uncle touchy

>I know you are but what am I?!

cheddar mane level bullshit

False but check'd

Gang rapes and crime

What have YOU or any of the other obese, redneck neckbeards contributed? Just because Leonard Da Vinci was white doesn't mean you have any claims on his accomplishments