I bought some N64 controllers for my PC

I bought some N64 controllers for my PC.

What should I play first?

Already a little bit into Perfect Dark.

Attached: 1207366719452.jpg (422x316, 40K)

Play Donkey Kong 64. Immerse yourself in the DK Rap. If it were me, I'd be rocking Pokemon Stadium 2. It was my favorite as a kid.

I didn't even know there was a DK 64

Play some classic super smash bros

I will indeed. I bought 2 controllers mostly for this reason.

Just play PD and then play it again on perfect mode. Best FPS game experience one can have. Really wish they’d remaster properly.

Also rogue squadron and bomber man are sleepers and fantastic

I'm not going to play perfect mode.

Shadows of the Empire. See you in rehab.

Quest 64 or jet force Gemini. Conkers bad fur day for that dose of nostalgia. How’d you hook a controller to your pc? I’d like to do the same

STAR FOX 64 DUH

Tfw when you’ve got that sweet lava orange console, but everything looks like fucking aids on 50”flat screen

jet force is definitely on the list
so over rated
1440p n64 over here

Did you buy that hdmi converter or did you hard mod your n64?

I bought USB controllers and run an emulator.

Word. You know if the Xbox controller works too? Haven’t tried the n64 emulator, but it’s worked for my GBA and DS ones

Aren't/v/ and /vg/ things that exist bro? If you're getting what you want stay and chill of course but you might have a bit more luck there

Actually Xbox controllers are supported by windows by default (considering they're both made my MS)

Cred Forums is even faster than Cred Forums

Bangai-O
Mischief Makers
Sin and Punishment

Yea, but I’ve read not all emulators recognize controllers so you’re stuck with mapping keys. My DS emulator saw my controller, but had to make verything mapped to it.

Conkers bad fur day.
Best n64 game.

Glover. Dont eat until you beat it.