Does everything in life deteriorate into a fucking pissing contest?

does everything in life deteriorate into a fucking pissing contest?

fuck i hate human beings so much

Attached: frog.jpg (550x530, 80K)

KYS faggot

Only with people that aren’t used to winning.

yeah that's pretty much accurate, and it's not only true online, but it happens all the time in real life as well

right?

now that ive noticed it i cant stop.

pay attention and just listen.

oneupmanship is too real

i waited in line for five minuets pffft well i waited for an hour !

and my favorite. im bisexual. well IM GAY!

it happens in different ways too, it's not always extremely obvious that the people involved in the argument are trying to one up each other, it can be very subtle

Because human beings are obsessed with power and status. It's literally in our DNA.

but that lust for power/status makes people fucking retarded, doesn't that seem a bit counter intuitive?

finding a method to control such issues wouldn't be to hard but yea it can be annoying I just stare blankly now

but there is two ways of thinking we are thoughtful and refreshing when we get out of such a toxic rut

you would like to think so but i don't see that much from anyone in the real world

No, it just seems that way to you because you're a fucking loser

Either way you're both just petty faggots.
BTW, I'm Pans so I automatically win.

Cookware is gay
You gay

Tell that to the saber-tooth tigers that wanted to one up us with their teeth. You can't change the past. We are only where we are today because our ancestors were a bunch of psychopaths who murdered everything they saw and claimed the area as their own.

As much as the idea of breeding out that gene sounds ideal it isn't that simple. No species of animal just changes in one generation. It's pretty obvious on some level we have bred out some of the hostility but humans are inherently consequential.

complain about it as people walk all over you or prove that your feet are better for stomping others, welcome to humanity.

>fuck I hate human beings so much

Attached: 1578858403344.png (422x405, 146K)

*beans

2 edgy 4 me

I can smell the onions from here

Attached: SoyjakTattoo.png (675x768, 33K)

in death we compare lives

2 cringe 4 everyone

Dead people do nothing you idiot