I went 100% full sissy faggot last night B. And it was fucking heaven

I went 100% full sissy faggot last night B. And it was fucking heaven.

I rented a cheap motel room, put ads on locanto, doublelist and grindr that i was sucking as many cocks as possible.

I got naked, put in my vibrating prostate massager, got stonedaf and hit thepoppers hard.

I ended up sucking 13 cocks one after another, over the course of about 4 hours. At one point i even sucked 2 guys at the same time. They both came over my face at almost the exact same time. The next guy in loved the double thick load on my face so much. He rubbed his cock and balls all over my face, collecting the cum and then facefucked me, making sure i got every drop. He was balls deep in my throad when he came and i felt it slide straight down my throat which made me instantly hard.

I swallowed a lot of cum but also got a lot over my face and chest, which i didnt clean inbetween each cock.

I edged myself into oblivion with the massager, after a few hours i had so much stringy precum leaking out of my cock and every little vibration pushed more out.

Attached: images-2.jpg (554x554, 12K)

Cont.

Eventually i got so horny that i couldnt take it, and i pulled out the toy, and begged the final guy to flip me over and pound my virgin ass.

He obliged wihtout hestitation and i literally moaned like a bitch when he first pushed his cock up my ass.

Using my spit and the last 12 guys cum as lube he fucked my ass HARD. Every single thrust pushed me closer to the edge. I was writhing and moaning so loud in pleasure. After about 3 minutes of fucking i had a prostate orgasm which blew my fucking mind. I came like a bitch. My whole body tensed up and i let out a fucking massive load all over the bed and i had pulsating after-orgasms for about 5 minutes afterwards.

The feeling of my ass tensig up was too much for the guy and i felt his load shoot right up my ass and i fucking loved it. I felt it slip out down my balls when he pulled his cock out.

After that he left me, face down ass up with an asshole full of his hot cum. I lay there for maybe 30 minutes just taking in wtf just happened before i managed to clean myself up.

Im already planning on doing it again.

I think im a faggot.

Share stories and pics/gifs/webms of yor experiences.

That’s pretty hot op

You a CD?

Nah im 6ft.normal dude next door "Straight" guy type hahah.

Post some similar stuff fags

Attached: 1581116447569.gif (300x240, 1.08M)

Attached: 1581100718319.gif (255x212, 1.83M)

Attached: 1580528140566.gif (354x270, 1.95M)

You definitely need to go get checked lol.

And yeah, you're gay.

Attached: cd7bca211a8db08890f7c1ea068ee04e9613642a6eb5b557845192cf43bf3195.gif (500x276, 473K)

Will do

Attached: 84d6cec32b3b4f669ed708796335404329f9fd5f77bb641f03290f10a14b1830.gif (245x152, 894K)

Any1 else with stories?

Attached: 9458f2727d512b07724c17bfdf53747e745210b6ab2411d00116b12bc8b4b6ea.gif (400x226, 1.96M)

Do stories of getting topped by trannies count?

Sure

Attached: 1581196593453.gif (230x306, 1.88M)

I'm on mobile so I don't feel like greentexting. Last year I was recently single, only ever dated and fucked cis girls. At some point in my early 20s I questioned whether I was bi, but wasn't really attracted to the male body, just dick. So once I was single, I went on Grindr and matched with a cute feminine trans girl. I wanted to suck her cock and fuck her, but wasn't sure about much else. I'm always dominant in the bedroom, at least I was before this.
I met her at her place, we had a few drinks before she started getting touchy and pulled my cock out of my pants to suck. Honestly was better than any girl I've been with before. She asked if I wanted to return the favour, I said fuck yes.
Didn't really know what I was doing but I know I liked it, more than I thought I would. I was slobbering all over her and really loving the feeling of the head against my lips, and the taste of pre cum.
At some point she flipped me around and started eating my ass (for the first time for me) and I was going wild, backing my hips into her face, moaning, curling my toes. I felt so vulnerable and submissive and it was all very new.

Cont?

Yeah

She can tell I'm really enjoying it, and I'm begging her not to stop, which again is a first. She's talking dirty and telling me how I'm such a good boy, a good slut, and I'm loving that too. She tells me to come back over and really get her cock nice and wet, and I was more than happy to oblige. I took it as deep as I could until I gagged, got it covered in spit. Then she ordered me back on all fours.
I knew I was in for a surprise when I felt the tip of her dick press against my ass. I started to panic because I'd never had anything up there except maybe a finger a few times, but she assured and convinced me
At first it was painful when she slipped the head inside, but she went nice and slow and made sure I was alright. At some point, it started feeling good, REALLY good and I involuntary backed up into her again, taking most of her inside me. Still kinda hurt but the pleasure started overcoming that and the fact that I was being her complete submissive slut turned me on so much.
She started fucking me harder and faster, and when she was ready to cum, I told her I wanted to swallow it like a good boy. She ended up covering my face in it, and I used my fingers to slide it all into my mouth. As I was sucking the rest from her cock, I came probably the hardest in my life

Thanks OP
I'm actually screenshotting this entire shit thread so I can use it in my HIV awarness class.

>Every faggot in this thread will be dead from AIDS within 4 years

>Dying from AIDS in 2020

Your parents were brothers maybe?

Your shitpost just might save a faggot's sorry life.

Thank You

Attached: hiv_016.png (932x661, 101K)

Congratulations on your new found sexually transmitted diseases. You don't need to be a whore just because you're queer

until now this thread was about sharing new sexual experiences. you ruined it.

doe not gonna lie this is fucking gay

Have fun!

This thread is dangerous because it glorifies the homosex lifestyle.

This thread is digital AIDS

>and begged the final guy to flip me over and pound my virgin ass
k

ya'll dicks gonna falling off if you don't start wearing condoms

>and i literally moaned like a bitch when he first pushed his cock up my ass.
dude

>I ended up sucking 13 cocks one after another
dad?