Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums

I have a serious question. Is there a legitimate way to make really good cash these days?

I'm not in poverty or anything, I'm 26 and make $60k/yr but I want to make more. More in the sense of I want to have buy some newer vehicles for my fiance and I, I want a house, I want a second house in Europe. I want to live really well. Somewhere in the $200k a year territory.

I want legitimate advice from anyone here that is making close to or above that kind of money.

How'd you do it? Can someone mentor me? I want to hit this goal by my mid 30s before having kids.

Thanks to anyone with honest advice.

Attached: learn_how_to_invest_-_image.jpeg__450x250_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg (450x250, 27K)

Manufactured spending

Attached: 1496616003697.png (1655x931, 1005K)

do business. we can be partners. i have a good business in mind. but don't have much capital.

Damn you got capitalized sucka. Maybe focus on better quality of life instead of cheap luxury goods

Attached: more steps.jpg (840x760, 168K)

Just save 30% of your income. If you can't do that you're living beyond your means, especially if you make 60k/year.

I don't even have a college degree so no debt here buddy.

I do have a good life, I'm not asking to be a millionaire. I just want a better life for my soon to be wife and a better life for my kids than I had.

See now that's the thing, I do save quite a bit. I wouldn't be able to manage 30% though (I live in Washington State so I think you can understand how it's expensive up here)

I want to get into investing but I don't know where to start, I could dump $10k into something but I need guidance.

What does that business plan revolve around?

Produce a product, set up a website, and sell it. Anything from granola bars to dog treats to soap. All that depends on what you have to work with.

Do you have a big backyard to raise chickens? Make chicken jerky.

If not, move out of the city. You are gonna be stuck in a dead end job cycle in any city. You need LAND to make money, that's why it's always historically been a big deal. Soldiers used to be paid in LAND in ancient times, not shitty apartment blocks. That's what communists got for their slave labor. It doesn't make money, but land always does and always will.

It's the gold of the common man.

How do u make 60k a year with no degree??? Im poor

By the way, you shouldn't strive for a luxury car. That's fucking stupid.

It costs BWM like 4 grand to sell you a 50k-100k car. It's a bunch of fucking metal put together dude. Think about it. You think Gucci handbags actually cost hundreds of dollars to produce? No, more like $15 or so.

If you want to change your life, you need to change the way you look at money, and stop caring what others think.

Buy things that make money, not things that make others think you make money.

GOLD

The common man can't afford a bank vault full of gold to sit on and live off the interest. He can only buy land and grow money literally out of the ground. That's the common man's interest compared to the elite jews and aristocrats.

Maybe costs them that much to produce but you also have to think about all the overpaid fuckers that went into designing and marketing, etc. For that product to hot shelves all those fuckers have to be overpaid somehow and that money has to come from somewhere

All of that included, it costs them 4k per car to produce.

To answer your question, I got lucky. I was able to get into a huge corporation and move upward due to leadership skills/qualities. Granted this took my about 3 years, but I did it. Determination and consistency.

I'm actually a really frugal spender, I don't give a shit about BMW's and expensive purses and stuff. I just want a nice home with land and a newish Buick and a truck to haul stuff with. But I want to be able to travel and enjoy my life with my wife while giving my children a nice life with college funds.

I want to move out of the city for sure, it's not the life for me. I love the rural areas around me, sadly I don't make enough to really drip my current life and move. That's the issue. So I'd rather begin doing something now and build the future.

Serious answer: no

>I'm actually a really frugal spender, I don't give a shit about BMW's and expensive purses and stuff. I just want a nice home with land and a newish Buick and a truck to haul stuff with. But I want to be able to travel and enjoy my life with my wife while giving my children a nice life with college funds.

You don't need two vehicles for yourself. Get a truck for you. Any extra you try to justify in gas savings or whatever will be negated by additional insurance, wear/tear, or tax burden.

Drive a toyota tundra. Very economical choice. You don't need a newish car of any kind to pay depreciation on. Get a used truck only.

>I want to move out of the city for sure, it's not the life for me. I love the rural areas around me, sadly I don't make enough to really drip my current life and move. That's the issue. So I'd rather begin doing something now and build the future.

Houses in the country exist for 40k-200k compared to 200k-1million in the city. You will be saving a lot moving out there, but you need land to grow your income.

Buick has enough money. Give that money to some college kid or single mom down on her luck selling their old truck. Get a truck about 4-7 years old to minimize depreciation loss while maximizing reliability, depending on brand. Fords aren't as good as toyotas but it varies so do your research.

i dont know if its still good, but if youre looking to make money from home/automated way you can check bl@ckhatworld dot com they helped me make 50 bucks back when i was a student

smuggle cocaine or heroin to the us

OK user:

Move your fiance to Mexico.
Buy house and car.
Keep your 60k job.
Go home on weekends and go on a 'business trip' to your work every week.

You'll live like a king

>I have a serious question. Is there a legitimate way to make really good cash these days?

All bullshit aside, user, study AWS and cloud computing as well as Python and DevOps methodology. I'm a goddamn highschool dropout and I'm making just shy of $150k as a DevOps engineer with an AWS focus.

It's really easy to learn Python and how AWS works.

Two stage plan!

Attached: 20200208_174810.jpg (2896x2896, 1.64M)

is this for real and how would I do this? Anyone hiring americans over indians? Why would they bother hiring a self taught over degree

Hack an ATM to spill out heaps of money.

I'm also working with AWS, I make $300k/year as CTO of Hitachi Sweden. Never finished college but always liked computers and knowing about the cloud around year 2014 was like being in the gold rush.

>is this for real and how would I do this? Anyone hiring americans over indians? Why would they bother hiring a self taught over degree

It's super simple. Python is easy to learn. All you need is a computer and some spare time. AWS is easier than that. Sign up for a one-year free account and take some online classes.

I've never had a problem finding work as an American. H1-Bs suck at DevOps. I've never met an Indian who can spin up an EC2 instance, must less configure a Terraform pipeline.

Degrees mean nothing in the IT field right now. The demand is outrageous. All employers want to see is that you can make shit work. I don't know where you live, but here in Seattle Python devs with a single year of experience can expect to make 6 figures right out the door. Know Java? That's write-you-own-salary shit.

IT-jobs are different. You can be the fattest, ugliest most uneducated person ever, but if you get the job done then they will love you and make sure you stay and work for them. You can literally raise your own salary once a year, just say that you're looking for something else or whatever and your boss will increase your salary quite hefty.

In tech jobs related to coding, they don't give a fuck about a degree.

They couldn't care less about some idiot who spent 4 years fucking around for a piece of paper. They want someone who has SKILLS someone with REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE who knows what they're doing. A fresh college grad is a liability because you have to sit and teach them how things actually are, not what some professor told them how things might be.

As for American vs. Indian, if you have the skills, they'll take you. You live in the US, no one is getting chump changed unlike living in India.

OP here.

This is solid advice. I've been thinking about diving into coding and my supervisor recently gave me a book on Python. I think I might actually dive into it and start.

Thanks.

>I'm also working with AWS, I make $300k/year as CTO of Hitachi Sweden. Never finished college but always liked computers and knowing about the cloud around year 2014 was like being in the gold rush.

Nice, user! Yeah, I started with AWS right about that time, too. And the best thing? It's easy work that's actually a lot of fun.

>This is solid advice. I've been thinking about diving into coding and my supervisor recently gave me a book on Python. I think I might actually dive into it and start.

Do it! Python is a fun language to learn and anyone with half a brain can grasp it. Some of the OOP concepts can be hard to grasp at first, but once it clicks, you're home free.

OP here again.

Just a tip, I actually work for Amazon here in Seattle (Actual L3 office worker, not FC) so this advice might mean more than you think.

We'll see how this goes.

>OP here again.
>Just a tip, I actually work for Amazon here in Seattle (Actual L3 office worker, not FC) so this advice might mean more than you think.
>We'll see how this goes.

user, you got it MADE! You've already got a foot in the door -- just show 'em what you know.

The only drawback to Amazon? Stacked Rankings -suck-.

Thanks man.

That's very very true. The leveling system here is terrible, but it'll get better over time.

Again, thanks for the advice, I'm ready to switch things up and get into a better role overall.

Care to elaborate?

>Again, thanks for the advice, I'm ready to switch things up and get into a better role overall.

More than welcome, user -- you're going to do great!

i make 130k, which is not bad money, but i want to make more. I'm a FE dev at a mid-sized company (~50 people), coming up on 1 year of experience. how can i make more? how much more should i realistically expect in the coming years? I'm a FE dev

If you only have one year of experience I would expect your salary to grow quite a bit over time. Get another year or so under your belt and if the company you work at isn't putting out, jump ship.

You have an almost unlimited amount of opportunities.

Forex trading.