Why the FUCK do people live in fucking cold areas...

Why the FUCK do people live in fucking cold areas? And only fucking retarded people live in fucking small towns in the cold.

If it wasnt for people being garbage i wouldnt have to deal with this fucking shit. I wouldnt have to fucking deal with poverty isolation sadness cold and shit every day. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!! Florida literally exists. Florida literally exists. A state thats just an island with palm trees, sunshine, waves, buildings, people, happiness, heat, warmth

What do retards do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move to the fucking middle of nowhere in the freezing fucking cold.

Every single fucking time i look outside i just see fucking snow, ice all over my fucking windows, i cant eve go outside long enough to take a breath of fresh air. I cant even open my fucking window because i just have a fucking freezing cold wind blow through my window and blow shit all over my room. Every time i look outside i just see fucking shit blowing in the wind, fucking dead trees, fucking mountains of snow, no people around, to go outside i have to wear fucking hoodies, jeans, jacket, mittens, coat, hat hood. NOT IN FLORIDA OR CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i lived there all i would to do is fucking throw on a hoodie and step outside. FUCK

Fucking snowbanks up to my head painful wind have to shovel 3 feet of frozen solid shit. In the fucking summer all I do is turn on the ac or walk outside and sit in the shade

Attached: CC6EBDD7-7648-4E08-9EED-C1162B64B615.jpg (4000x2666, 1.39M)

My buds gf is looking for work in Canada...we live/grew up in south Texas. She’s an idiot

then move

God

And let me tell you another thing. Why does my dad fucking MOW the lawn at 10 o'clock in the morning on a SATURDAY fucking fuck. Can't he tell I'm sleeping in??????!!!!!!! FUCK

Oh look, it's the Nigger On Probation For Being Black thread!

yeah, shes fucked. if youve never lived in the colder areas on the US and you just go up even farther you will be evry sorry. even i, a mid westerner where winter is always in the negatives, i wouldnt take it back. was in the negatives today and was outside with a thin cotton tee and a sweatshirt. very nice weather! but i like the cold for a main reason, its just like holding you. florida has a lot of problems too, mostly animals. weather is also aids, hurricane valley, humid, rent is high. id say west coast is better, butr ent is still very very painful.

I don't mind the winter. You sound like a whiny bitch.

This board is for people 18 and older. If you don't like it, and it's so easy to move to Florida or California, then by all means, move.

The people are batshit insane in Florida.

California has a lot of crazies, too.

Personally, I wouldn't go any farther south than the carolinas.

I like my small town in the cold. There are very few whiny fucks here. I wish it was colder.

To people who live in cold areas it doesn't really feel that cold. All the faggots from the south who think 32 F (0 C) is cold I laugh at their weakness.

Not really weakness. Try 100+ or 90 with 70% humidity. Ive lived from ottawa to san antonio and florida to seattle. No place is perfect. If you really want to live in perfection buy a van and move around. Follow the weather. Pic related

Attached: 1005770_601473839892889_1235570250_n.jpg (960x720, 76K)

California only gets slightly hot and slightly cold

New England has crazy weather. 105F 90% humidity in the summer, -15F and 5 feet of snow in the winter.

perfection ain't homelessness. try again.

They do it for the same reasons stated in the last 800 threads you posted, stop being an autistic spazlord ffs.

Yeah but the people are nuts. No place is perfect. Even hawaii wasn't perfect. Expensive and touristy not to mention the natives and get annoying af
Yup. But nice spring and fall

Hence the moving

Attached: IMG_20130607_103951.jpg (2048x1536, 274K)

Someone's never been in the valley. There's more to Cali than way up North you fucktard.

Somewhere, there is a dude sweating his balls off saying pretty much the same thing about where he lives. Take a vacation or something.

>
I felt this

Nice dubs. And a home is just an anchor for some. All it takes is a set of skills and where you are is home

Attached: 1146712_601473643226242_1006111214_n.jpg (960x720, 72K)

dumb fucking asshole it gets 110F in LA county and even hotter in the Inland Empire and beyond (120) and even at 95 in the valley which is it almost everyday in the season, its fucking sweating balls. it is 95-110f for months at a time, where most of the day you don't want to go outside. come on now

non-white peasant who has no ability to resist the chill detected

fuck off to your shithole 90 degree in winter country you worthless brownie. the snow belongs to us.

For me the warm climate is the unbearable one. I literally feel like burning alive once it gets above 80F.

i cant get to anything above like 80, i love the cold. sub zeros are nice if theres no wind, but if theirs wind i want to die

>the planet is literally boiling
>this fucking retard is whining "cu's is culd"

I have an attachment to my stuff, and garner a satisfaction in returning to my cave at the end of the day. To know that this place on Earth is mine, and I can keep things in it with the expectation that they will not disappear and that no one else is permitted to enter, and that if anything or anyone comes with violence in mind I have the advantage of knowing the territory and have fortified.

Moving for the weather has some appeal, but I like my cave. And friends and family like that I have a dedicated place, too. It seems to me like moving around only works if you have no attachments to anything, which in its own way is kind of sad.

Freedom is not always a good thing. If your kids die, you're free of the burden of them, but that doesn't mean it was a good thing.

Yea but then you icle fucks come down south and get hit with the 90% humidity you fuckin die. That street goes both ways my dude

Yeah... slightly hot. You pussy unless you’re going for a walk at noon it’s not that bad

Never fight a black man at night. All you'll see is his teeth and thumbnail.

Never fight a white man in the snow. You'll get utterly stomped.

Never fight a Mexican at dusk. They'll stab you.

I understand its not for everyone as long as you understand for some staying put is tantamount to prison

i have a really dumb theory that the reason that people get taller as you move north is so that they can see over progressively bigger and bigger snowdrifts

>A state that is an island
Florida is not an island, you're thinking of hawaii

/thread

So we dont have to deal with motherfuckers like you