How do you feel knowing that one day, you're going to die ?

how do you feel knowing that one day, you're going to die ?

Attached: DepressedRedRatPlayingTacoBell.gif (450x340, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e7DQjI7VWUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Relieved

Relieved

Relieved

>This
cant wait to see what happens after leaving this life.

sauce

Relieved

Attached: 1580868620982.jpg (250x250, 7K)

nothing
it's just black and cold

itchy

Fuckin sick bro

cold?

Get cucked lolol

Source?

Time will tell

everybody does it.

Not much really. It's inevitable and I don't think about certainties much

Im getting older and it doesn't feel any better.

It seriously pales in comparison to the fact that as I get older the age of girl i have access to bang goes up as well.

what if you die in a volcano or drop into the Sun?

you'll feel so hot that it'll be cold

it is actually dependant on your finances

y r u dam?

Relieved

Attached: 1478750625266.jpg (853x1215, 92K)

it slowly goes black, and before you know it you nearly hit your head off a stool while collapsing.

what comes after is nothing, 0, 1 second feels like eternity and eternity feels like 1 second, my bum big smell

Can't wait

This is literally bullshit, don't listen to people who say you need to fuck girls your age as you get older. Sure, don't let them move in with you or anything, but bang away to your hearts content.

you stop existing

you won't get to see anything
just like you don;t get to remember anything from before you were born

dumbass

i know this feel bro..... and i am 20

wait until you pass 26 yo

>my big bum smell

Does your big bum smell apply to everyone upon death or just you?

I know for a fact this isn't always true. It's going to sound weird, but I already died, and woke up in the adjacent timeline. If your death was not directly caused by you, and there was a factor of probability involved, your consciousness snaps to the next available reality in which your body is still alive.

and if the dog barks out of its ass while you shit your pants dying with the full moon and apricots in bloom you get to be optimus prime

i think it's a miracle we're even here, i doubt we're an anomaly. if we can miraculously exist now, then who is to say what is and isnt possible when it comes to life and death

you go to sleep and never wake up

you probably won't even know you died

Was actually thinking about this earlier, oh well ig

there is a difference between existence and being an inanimate or just lifeless object.

life is a biochemical process of otherwise lifeless/inanimate materials

should you create AI it will be alive - a conscious animated entity capable f anything biological life could be.

still destroy a system and it dies - it does not go on as a fucking ghost or anything of he sort

if you dead how would you know you dead

Attached: 1580492638234.jpg (540x536, 60K)

Oh well

Source?

Like shit.

Attached: 1581017988540.png (640x480, 420K)

There must be some kind of cosmic system that automatically reassigns and reincarnates "you" into another body. Most likely beyond your control, yet I hope otherwise. However long it takes will be in the blink of an eye. Two seconds, two decades, two million years, etc.

However, I don't believe our next bodies will necessarily be human again. There's a shitload of other living vessels to occupy, from single celled organisms to countless bugs. It's a matter of statistics.

We've all really hit the lottery when we crash landed our cosmic "souls" into some dude's balls as a sperm, as well as managing to beat all of the other billions of sperm in the race to a human egg on the correct fucking day the guy actually got the chance to finally jizz inside of a woman's vagina (of all places).

Attached: balance-and-activate-your-pineal-and-pituitary-glands.jpg (680x585, 60K)

in the EEEENNDDDD IT DOESNT EVEN MATTTER

Attached: god of death.gif (220x235, 174K)

>b
They're gonna put me in a shitty third world country during another country raiding it and i'm just gonna get raped at a young age without learning anything good out of life .

Its great, i can do all the bad in this world and no on will judge me.

Attached: download (4).jpg (199x253, 7K)

The temporary state of life is what gives it meaning.

If it's death of my current persona then whatever, not the best times to live in, I will reincarnate and hopefully next cycle will be more interesting

great!

hopeful

Death is not the worst thing that can happen to you. Once you internalize this fact life becomes a lot different

>how do you feel knowing that one day, you're going to die?
Fearful. I fear death more than anything else. Life is pretty bad, very bad but I fear what occurs after death overall. Hell? Heaven? Everything just ends at an existential void of emptiness? That is what I fear most about death. I hope it is heaven.

relax, you won't be around to experience the Void. You're going to the same place before you existed, which is nothingness.

kind of nice to know this bullshit won't go on forever.
I secretly expect the fucking technological singularity to pop up and immortalize me, faggot as I am, for all time, just before I manage to shuffle loose and all that jazz

it's not black and cold
it's nothing.
like how you remember not being before you were born.
nothing.
sweet, beautiful nothing.

who the fuck wants to live forever? joining the marine corp so I can put my life knowingly on the line for people I dont know.

The Simpson's Predict assassination of Trump. Will it come true? Guess we'll just have to wait and see

Attached: 1530267509813.png (493x402, 3K)

If something is inevitable then why be scared of it? You have all the time in the world to prepare for death
youtu.be/e7DQjI7VWUU

Relieved

>”You're going to the same place before you existed”
I await for it.

Sticky this

Amazing how Sapiens try to cope with Death

A little frightened. A little horny. Mostly, I don't really care though

Meh
I got over the existential dread of that when I was 12.

Nothing
It's all darkness that stretches on into forever then you slowly fade into nothing.
It's warm and feels good. So there's a comfort in that.

I died twice.