User, I'm in huge trouble. I've been sleeping with an older married co-worker off and on for about 4 months...

user, I'm in huge trouble. I've been sleeping with an older married co-worker off and on for about 4 months. Well her husband found out, freaked out, and emailed all of our co-workers. My boss said this counted as sexual mis-conduct and violated our workplace policy and now me and my FWB are going to be terminated. Also my live-in girlfriend is packing her stuff and threatening to move out. I'm just so broken inside. I feel so horrible. Should I an-hero?

Attached: xUWkI.jpg (1024x824, 158K)

Nah dude. You'll be fine.

Yeah, just ride it out. You'll bounce back.
Next time, don't shit where you eat.

actions you make have consequences. crazy right?

Naaa this will pass.

Actually a workplace cannot reprimand you for conduct outside of the workplace. If it happened at work and you were caught at work, that's a different story, but if it happened on your own time, off co mlm pany time then its nom of their concern. get a lawyer, because if they do fire you both, then you could be looking at a pretty decent settlement.

We're you giving her at work? Are you a government contact? If not tell the boss to frisk offor you will sue for wrongful termination.

>My boss said this counted as sexual mis-conduct and violated our workplace policy
On the strength of a third-party allegation? Cool story, bro.

>Should I an-hero?
Nope. You've been getting awesome pussy for four months, you got rid of your girlfriend and you're not losing your job, that's bullshit. Carry on and keep fucking.

yeah kill yourself because you cant wagecuck at location 645645645 of 1290812908310923. Go fuck more milfs and get a new job.

You’re not allowed to fuck co workers?

Lmao dystopian

We never had sex at work. But we are both government contractors...does that matter?

An hero because you had too much ass? Dont be ridiculous. It sucks that the actual gf left, but you'll get over her. If you were cheating on her then you didnt really love her like that anyways. The job is what really sucks because you probably wont be able to put that on a resume, unless you're tight with one of your bosses and he will cover for you when your next employer calls. Situation sucks, but you'll be fine my nigga

>We never had sex at work.
Too bad. I've fucked both my wife and my ex in my office, it's fucking great, you should try it.

>legal experts itt never heard of at will employment
Only blacks homos and trannies are allowed to act like animals at work and have the law on their side.

I'd be careful with that because while you may be correct and win that depending on what state you are in some states allow you to be civilly sued for breaking up a marriage. It wasn't but maybe a year ago in the news a guy in Ohio went through this exact scenario in the OP and the husband that was cheated on took the boy toy to court suing for breaking up his marriage and won the boy toy lost everything. Sometimes walking away and starting over is best and learn from this lesson that in the end the truth ALWAYS comes out even if it takes a life time.

Spoken like a true hillbilly

JFC that's all I need right now

Can confirm. Office sex rules. Been doing it since summer internship days.

Well punch your boss or hire some thugs to do it and move on

Break up with your gf and get with the older woman and live off her husband's alimony

Well OP sounds like its time to do what you've always wanted to but never had the balls to
>no job for dumb reason, won't have issue getting job again
>no gf
>no day to day responsibilities
It's time to hit rock bottom. When you were a kid you always dreamed about having enough money to do what you wanted but you've never done it because you had a cuck job and a cuck gf.

Go skydiving
Buy a motorcycle and drive one of those old Alaskan highways
Go hike the Appalachian Trail
What interests you man?

Nice larp virgin.