MODS don't want you to talk to me. Last thread deleted. 33 year old black man. Mixed marriage and family. AMA

MODS don't want you to talk to me. Last thread deleted. 33 year old black man. Mixed marriage and family. AMA

Attached: 20200208_210513.jpg (2576x1932, 1.42M)

Good on you for being married and having a kid. Other than that, I couldn't care less, you're no different to anyone else who's married and has a kid.

>Last thread deleted.
Can't take a hint, nigger?

Jews don't want the truth coming about about responsible black men because it ruins their chimpout narrative.
Good on you OP

You really think mods care enough about you for some reason to delete your threads?

Why would you think anyone would ask you anything?

Attached: 1524030490898.jpg (625x415, 57K)

why is your hand black?

Are white women (who are all crazy to some degree, in my experience) easier to cope with than black women?

True
Edgy
Thanks
To separate sarcastic memes from reality

IQ of the nigglet?

I don't really have any questions besides trolling.
I hope the kid turns out right in the long run.
How do you get the ring off? Crisco?

The mods are all black. Lol.

Hey nigger, can I get the nigger word pass?

check em

Attached: 1373236313903.png (400x300, 225K)

All women are crazy. Black women are the most toxic demographic ive ever experienced though. Reading my grammar can clue you in to how I carry myself. That said, just finding another black woman to do the same is rare. The number one problem with great quality blacks reproducing is we can't find each other... to the point we almost don't exist

>great quality blacks

theres this little thing called regression to the mean, it happens with iq as well you know.

No. I don't respect anyone who asks permission to say a word. Since you've given me implied authority over your language, I will demonstrate this contract to be real by using it. Don't ever say nigger. All the others who have done so, I don't love for doing so, I however respect for demonstrating freedom. Also respect for subconsciously appreciating me as an actual threat so feeling the need to hurt me however possible. (Doesn't work boys). Awkwardly, its more insulting if you have such little respect for me you act like I could never affect you

first of all, I think she's at least half black.

second, ain't she a little young to be your wife?

I figured. Can you go into more detail about the nature of the toxic attitudes?

no

Attached: halal.jpg (531x471, 322K)

kek

I understand exactly what your getting at. I'm not here to lie about the link between race and I.Q. I have strong theories on what causes the difference. Anyway, its fine. I'd be only be upset if I was racist enough to care about black genes living forever. I have a beautiful child

beeing born as a smart black man almost sounds like a curse to me. Many smart ones i met either distanced themselves from their degenerate kin or they get ridiculed for "acting white". I hope you raise your children into good people and not into "niggas". Good luck user

Are you retarded? That's our kid's hand

no, it's not.

you fuck kids.

don't take your anger on us.

deal with it.

Fuck off and kys pedo

Attached: Scary-Movie-2-Hand.jpg (704x396, 53K)

Black women are doped up on feminism, thug life, and racism hypocrisy. All are relationship repellent.

Feminism: they believe men are shit
Thug life: they perceive any well spoke. Hard working man as a cuck. It's more attractive to be as anti productive to society as possible.
Racism hypocrisy: they(along with black men) gauge themselves by comparing with whites. They will constantly hate the fact their hair doesn't flow and grow long. You will be expected to reassure them for this constantly. I could go on. I didn't abandon the agro dating scene impulsively

That's completely accurate. Thanks

OP, will you honestly answer some of the questions?

Do have you a white wife? Do people think it’s ok?

Where in USA you live? Is the attitude of the area good for this relationship?

I've been honest this whole time.
Yes my wife is white.(she's also attractive and not a whale)
I live The south.
I'm an actual man. I'm unaffected by public attitudes over my family. My baby actually gets praised nonstop actually. It helps that me and my wife have good genes. (I would speak more humble if it was a face to face discussion.)

That's unfortunate. Glad you found a woman you can put up with, OP. Good luck to you and yours.

Well this was not as fun as I thought it'd be. My wife wants my attention. Have fun guys

Timestamp is shopped. Far clearer than the rest of the picture. Just compare it to the line between the hands. You are so thirsty, Tenda, The LARP never ends.

Figured I'd pop back to see if my thread was deleted or not. Just parked at wal mart to buy milk to cook with.

Sorry buddy, that's not shopped. You live such a shitty experience that you think I'm larping. It's a shame. Wish you well