Is there a different website in the US where I can find a SCAR rifle cheaper?

Is there a different website in the US where I can find a SCAR rifle cheaper?

Attached: 1CE7BB8A-0721-4766-B7AF-CB2C82F20BAF.jpg (1242x2333, 212K)

you can get a cheap scar by cutting yourself

Fortnite

You want a big boy gun, but you want to spend little boy money. You don’t fucking skimp on machinery like that you mook. Go back to your airsoft shit

I can afford it. Just wanted to know if there’s other gun stores with better prices, you broke bitch.

gun broker com

(shutup you fuckin' retard. Gun owners like you give everyone else a bad name, kyke)

OP, check Gunbroker. A lot of smaller gunshops will post inventory that's been sitting for awhile at a discount. Or try Armslist.

Just buy an AR or a mini 14 you special snowflake

one in black on Gunbroker for $2,800 plus tax/shipping.

you are a cuck

Thanks user. Do you think gun shows might have better prices?

I bet you tell people to buy a 1911 or sig too.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up.

Scars are a novelty. For the price of a scar you can pick up m1a socom, or an fn-fal shorty. Depending on your state, you’d be far better off going for an AR platform faggot.

Thank you anons. Never heard of gunbroker before. I’ve always gone to local shops like carters and academy. But they don’t carry this rifle which is why I was checking online. I appreciate the info.

Attached: 19ED5A31-645D-4159-92C6-7FBF9F00CD56.jpg (1242x2491, 559K)

All the fucking cuck boys in here getting mad at him wanting to save money is fucking hilarious.

>For the price of that Ferrari, you could buy [insert mediocre Japanese sports car here] with a bunch of MoOOoOdDdDdDs

Your retardation is significant. Never tell a man what gun he should or should not buy. That's faggot shit.

Honestly, 30 seconds of searching saves around $700. These retards probably live at home still and don't understand the value of the dollar. Goddamn cucks probably vote Sanders.

No prob bruh. Enjoy the SCAR, they shoot like a dream, very little felt recoil, average 0.50 MOA with factory loads, surprisingly lightweight.

To all the poorfags in here, I built an M4 clone. It got boring. Love it because it's what felt familiar, but other weapons like the SCAR are more enjoyable and capable. If you don't appreciate a gun and dislike it just because it's "casual gun guy meme-ish", doesn't mean you know shit.

Attached: 82443189_177684003303590_7714253943609491456_n.jpg (720x960, 345K)

If you could afford it or knew anything about guns, why come ask Cred Forums something so stupid?

I used that gun in cod. it is garbage. so much recoil. get an ak dumb bitch I killed so many people with that gun.

Hahaha just make sure you upgrade it to gold!

Different user, but thanks poster for the info

>wanting a SCAR
>not buying the vastly superior Bushmaster ACR instead
hahaha OP is a faggot

Attached: ACR.jpg (1024x688, 110K)