I accidentally crushed my cats head in the cat door. It is convulsing and breathing wrong. How do I put it down?

I accidentally crushed my cats head in the cat door. It is convulsing and breathing wrong. How do I put it down?

Attached: 1573786685531.jpg (125x125, 2K)

post pics so we can help you

Someone hurry up please I dont want him to suffer anymore

Light it on fire.

blast him with piss

choke it or or crush its head with something hard and heavy
if you're a pussy, drown it, but that's much longer and more painful so just choke it

i know its kind of fucked up but a knife, i had to do it when squirrels got into my cabin it sucks but sometimes you have to do it, PS use a sharp knife

Fuck it in the ass, I am quite small but still the cat always die when We try to fuck

keep using the cat door
FINISH HIM!

Attached: Bush Eats Kitty.jpg (410x353, 16K)

nothing you can do user. Let it die on it's own. Mercy killing the cat might land you in trouble with the law. Don't tell anyone and let it die on its own give it a proper burial.

Attached: Sed cat cri.jpg (426x314, 24K)

just sit there as it dies in agony and leave it there as the corpse rots away.

Dont do anyhting dude. let nature run its course. also, lets be real, you havent cleaned up the 9 bottles of piss, the 51 chip bags, the 34 cans/bottles of coke. the only clean thing in your room is the WSAD keys...and they are just oily.

Thanks I have to gain. The coward to do this can I smother him with a pillow? I know I'm a scum nigger. Fuck

Bring it to the fucking vet

just fucking squeeze the neck so he doesn't get any blood to his brain, cutting air takes fucking minutes

What he said. take it to a vet

I'm a van dweller

Pretty cool actually. Sorry about your cat bro.

Make a box with an inlet and hook it to car exhaust. Put him in there, he'll be dead in a few minutes

give it to a chinese

This is probably the most humane way given your situation and being too pussy to just smash it.

bite off its carotid artery

microwave it

this one here

Pics/webm or it didn't happen.

I'm such a pathetic loser. Fuck. I'm sorry guys. He is dead.

Attached: 20200208_220204.jpg (724x630, 289K)

Attached: 1559083531693.png (598x596, 423K)

At least he had a good dea....oh wait nevermind

That eye is fully calm and healthy. Kind regards, vet.

Its not a fucking jellyfish sting

just continue to smash its head between the door and frame lmao

You must be a shitty vet

Attached: 20200208_221239.jpg (913x1105, 626K)

When you fade into the abyss and death drags your soul down to hell these are the demons that await you

Timestamp or fake and gay

Attached: 1554748989928.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Call me a pussy but that infortunate birth defect (im guessing) makes me feel sorry for the cat

nah, he lost one eye after the other in nasty infections
unlucky motherfucker

Attached: 1561609036506.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

I dont want to. Everything seems so surreal I was going to the gym. Shut the door and it didnt shut. I thought my work boot fell into the door and I looked over and it was my cat convulsing. I'm so lost right now. I ended his life. I've killed animals before but this one truly hurts me.

shit's fucked, go lift

Attached: 1577043406038.jpg (1200x901, 1.68M)

can you fucking read? timestamp or it didn't happen

If you cant take consideration for the things that live around you then you should be alone

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x448, 44K)

lay it flat and slowly run it over going back and fourth.

>If you cant take consideration for the things that live around
No shit
He had a cat who could freely go outside. That's a textbook lack of consideration for things that live around him.

Rape it to death with your tiny dick

based

God I wish it was your brains that got scrambled instead

OP is a faggot.

Troll confirmed, abandon thread!

You must be a /fit fag
Gold comment kek

Strawman

Attached: images (7).jpg (259x195, 11K)

i would love to see a video of your cat in its last moments before death

Just hang out by a park in the mornings and evenings for a chance to see coyotes hunting whiskers

Attached: coyote-kills-cat.jpg (776x618, 132K)

How do you have a cat door then fuckin liar