Behold the Hubble Ultra Deep Field, imho the greatest image ever captured. There are approximately 10...

Behold the Hubble Ultra Deep Field, imho the greatest image ever captured. There are approximately 10,000 galaxies in this image, with each galaxy containing billions of stars and even more planets. The most profound fact is that this image represents a patch of sky roughly equivalent to a one millimeter square of paper held at arm’s length. Godtards believe that an invisible faggot zapped all of this up with his magic wand. Just imagine being that stupid.

Attached: 1609DA6F-6016-46DD-9880-52FECC842606.jpg (621x567, 189K)

Fuckin eh, thanks for making me feel small OP

fucking liar i only counted 7632 galaxies

Space is dope

Stay brainwashed

>The most profound fact is that this image represents a patch of sky roughly equivalent to a one millimeter square of paper held at arm’s length.
am i retarded what does this mean?

When nasa dropped that pic it changed my entire perception of reality. I kid of always thought there was more than a few galaxies out there but seeing the deep field along with pic related.....
We are nothing.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Bamp for science

Attached: Box.jpg (338x240, 20K)

It means OP is a fag for not posting what I just posted before this to give the real scope of that shit.
>Moon is just for scale

He's there in spirit!

Attached: 1581208262843.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Enlighten us with your vast intellect

Attached: 67158A35-CD62-4C8F-92DF-E048B73004EF.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

In fact we re so small, that is impossible to comprehend.

Try to imagine how big is a galaxy, now try yo imagine a Galaxy Cluster (consists of anywhere from hundreds to thousands of galaxies).

And try to imagine a space so big that it can fit almost an infinite number of Clusters of galaxy clusters.

I wish i was inmortal so i could contemplate that eternity at least for a good couple of milenia

Attached: old.jpg (650x385, 23K)

>the earth is flat
etc

ehh earth cannot be flat, universe is chaos and a flat uniform earth simply cannot be.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around there's more stars in the sky than grains of sand on the beach. In 10 drops of water, there are more molecules than stars in the universe.
Just thinking of that makes me want to vomit.

>he thinks something can come from nothing

Loling at your basic physics

There have been generations of humans pass without knowing the true nature of the universe, still pondering, usually mislead into false conclusions. Died unsure. Horrible.

We are the first generation that will understand the true mechanics of it all so you can go to your grave knowing the truth. At peace with the universe.

These Cred Forums retards will never understand. It's full of jewish faggots who swallowed NASAs lies.

>When nasa dropped that pic it changed my entire perception of reality
Agreed. Seeing it for the first time is just shocking.

Attached: 6A5B5922-5DCB-4401-8BDD-C9BB2ADF8BC5.jpg (640x360, 20K)

I find it reassuring. Whatever issue you’re presenting sweating, it just doesn’t mean shit. Puts things into perspective.

Therefore your favourite floating faggot can’t come from nothing. Who created your creator? Also, 10,000 gods have been fabricated. Which one did it? How do you know it was that one?

Attached: C2CF2185-E7BE-4BB1-9E79-738824845B5A.jpg (554x554, 33K)