Any tips on how to go without food for long periods of time?

any tips on how to go without food for long periods of time?

Attached: 17B7BF57-5227-4105-B62D-FB0E0C704824.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t1b08X-GvRs
ruled.me/ketogenic-diet-shopping-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look up how to fast.

just do exactly what you just fucking said wtf.

Don't buy any

Smoke meth

Do drugs. I haven't eaten in 4 days lmao

youtu.be/t1b08X-GvRs

peppermint chewing gum.
I can chew half of a piece a gum and not eat the entire day.

Well, I usually wake up at 12-1 pm and go to work... I only have a proper meal for dinner. Ive been like this for almost 3 weeks and ive lost so much weight for it.

drinking lots of coffee will fuck up your appetite.
My BMI according to my height is fine: 6' and 180 but goddamn do I feel so skinny.. I dont know how you fat fucks get over 200lbs with ease. I cant eat like that.

I love wanking to pics of anorexic women

die

Attached: bdsmlr-1003880-U1OJAGd7aj.jpg (540x392, 50K)

join the master race

Attached: sticc.jpg (811x810, 437K)

Fuck this is incredible!! I love it!!! I will probably cum to this later tonight!!!

Meh she’s got a farmers tan. Quite a turn off.

Disgusting.

slow metabolism

You can buy appetite suppressants. I used to use them when I needed to lose weight.

Attached: sew egg.jpg (500x377, 26K)

Suffer.

Drink a shit ton of water

Drugs are bad mkay

dont work and just be poor af and you will eventually get skinny and get used to not eating, happened to me

I'm up to around 4,600 calories per day
Perhaps you weirdos should aim to work out more instead of aiming to eat less

Drink a lot of alcohol.

I usually only eat every other day but when I do its just a really big meal. also i only need to poop once every 4 days.

>Seal mouth
>Breathe through nose
this works well but dont do it if you have a cold

Move to Chad

Well, first thing you do is get really fat. Then stop eating.

i poopers in 3

pls dont

Attached: bdsmlr-13800-O1XG3DC6qV.jpg (540x540, 67K)

Become Chad

hot

Attached: sticc..jpg (545x800, 57K)

this one is still a bit thick but I do like it thanks!

>a bit thick
iktf

Attached: stic.jpg (947x649, 353K)

keto diet. you won't get the "hangry" feeling.

also.. eat at a healthy frequency... don't be stupid

Love it! Thank yoU!!!

>any tips on how to go without food for long periods of time?
Cutting your throat should work

i find coffee helps reduce appetite when im cutting(black, and also caffein helps lose weight). and i also find if i break the fast, i have to eat a decent amount or i feel ill. then another 20h of fasting +/-

Don't eat

I just started a keto diet 4 days ago. Any tips for a n00b?

Attached: bdsmlr-94063-uDUkJ2N00t.jpg (540x704, 61K)

get creative.
you wont stick with it with just chicken and broccoli.

you can make many great dressings out of mayonaise and spices. anything you want. ranch, ceasar, bbq.

I'm following this guide for my first week just to kinda run on auto pilot
ruled.me/ketogenic-diet-shopping-list/

eat baking soda , because neutralize the acid in the stomach so thats how you can't feel hungry or stomach pain

She shouldnt suck in her stomach its bad for her

Attached: hot rekt.webm (480x480, 1.66M)

I did sert training. Six days was torture, never again will I want to be without food.

Starvation is a stupid means of losing weight, retard. Have some self control, instead of being stupid.

Go vegan you braindead idiot. It is the only diet proven to work.

Uppers actually never suppressed my appetite much. I lost a lot of weight on opiates though. My girlfriend at the time said I was too skinny but damn did I like the way I looked. Especially the constricted pupils. It makes your eyes look mesmerizing.

vegan here. i replace one meal a day with beer

sniff cocaine and u will not be hungry again, here where I live we call it ''Chemical diet''

Look up snake diet.

Eat from 3pm to 6pm. You'll be fine

Cigarettes and coffee

Refrain from putting food in your mouth orifice

stop with that logic

Pick up smoking cigs youll never be hungry

So ive been eating 1 meal a day for a fucking decade and im.a fat piece of shit. Im human garbage and am not only thankful that im not diabetic.but have an ex wife and current gf. My metabolism is like a fucking glacier. I wish that only eating 1 meal a day worked. Meanwhile since the age of about 11 ive produced zero testosterone leading me to be a fat fuck (this isnt the only reason) but now i take test injections and i keep gaining weight but i cum a lot so im like "oh im cumming a ton so everythings good" lying to myself. I felt the best ever when i was going to the gym, hitting what i consider "heavy" deadlifts (320ish which ia girl weight by some standards) and being single without test. I lost 40lb in 2 mos and then somehow became.unmotivated (divorcefag) and stopped training and gained a ton of weight (50lb plus?). But i still eat a caesar salad and between 1 and 3 pc of chicken a day and.cant seem to lose weight. Should i cut back on the test injections? When i was only doing them once every month to 6 wks or so i would lose weight but.now that im steady every 2wks im gaining weigjt and holding water. Wtf to do? I might save this te.xt and ask fitfags to do. My gf loves me.but i dont.

Self induced gastritis attack. You don’t have an appetite and you lose 10 lbs in a week

Stop eating for a long period of time.

be morbidly obese, drink plenty of water, fast for months?

replace eating with napping

Looks like you got it all handled

Do a proper fast, meaning zero calories. Retards fuck up because they do liquid fast so the get some calories and they don't let their bodys to fully adopt to burning acess fat and they get all fucked up. I do intermitten fasting and i can go with ease for 48 hours with vero calories and also keep a fair amount of musle (i'M around 6' / 180 pounds, visible 6 pack).

nice combo