Piece of shit fires true patriots, the Vindman brothers

Piece of shit fires true patriots, the Vindman brothers.

Attached: 8k3ad641xof41.jpg (822x436, 26K)

fuck him and the gop but most all his stupid ass supporters

Good. Buckle up, it's not going to get much better for you.
T
R
U
M
P

Pain is coming...

>it's not going to get much better for you
You don't get it. I'll be unaffected. It's gonna suck for people like the Vindmans, Ambassador Yovanovitch, for dedicated servants who truly want to serve their country. Trump's a horrible human being without a shred of empathy.

Me, I'm a nobody, and I don't make enough money to be affected for good or bad by his actions.

Trump got away with raping a 13-year-old girl.

If you don't make enough to be affected by your own reasoning, it's likely you will be. The GOP doesn't give a flying fuck about you if you don't own a successful corporation that's giving them money, and thy're using Trump's influence on idiots to give themselves cover for their thievery.

Tick-tock.

Attached: johnson-v-trump-epstein ED CV16-00797.jpg (929x710, 154K)

I'll be affected by booming health insurance costs, the dismantling of social security, and the eventual breakdown of the economy.

The dope that said Trump 2020 has no idea what he's rooting for.

Attached: C822AA54-F54F-448C-A29D-0CEB3A9A647B.jpg (797x812, 114K)

provide evidence of your claims and also an alternative platform that is clearly stated with examples without mentioning "orange man bad." Go.

y-yeah! you t-tell 'em, buddy!

Attached: images.jpg (206x244, 10K)

why bother? You won't listen to anything that conflicts with your conformation bias. No Trumpet will. You're all 100% reptile brain cognitive biases. If facts could change your mind they would have by now.

Attached: hoops.jpg (600x600, 29K)

It’s going to be fun watching everyone rush to disown this traitor when he’s done. I certainly won’t forget those who supported him. It’s a stain that will never wash off.

Next articles of impeachment.
Make that Collins cunt own her no vote.

I hate Trump but why in the fuck would he keep subordinates who are unhappy with their boss and bad mouth him.

>The dope that said Trump 2020 has no idea what he's rooting for.
Yeah he does
>booming health insurance costs, the dismantling of social security, and the eventual breakdown of the economy.
That

Attached: DSC06834-300x225.jpg (300x225, 23K)

He does as he's told!

Attached: 80312e61-5b7c-4665-98f1-2524344c64de.jpg (780x520, 53K)

Thank you more than ever for supporting Israel at the behest of you own home country. We are happy to receive it. Do not hate the jews! It is a federal crime to do so!

Attached: trump_antisemitism_12122019_1.jpg (645x363, 37K)

>try to get your boss fired
>it doesn't work
>your boss fires you instead
>act surprised when it happens and cry to the news

Fuck the Vindmans.

Attached: 1000% Smug.png (415x477, 213K)

Exactly. They are schmucks!