What's your honest opinion on The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask?

What's your honest opinion on The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask?

Attached: Majora's Mask.jpg (480x480, 25K)

spooky

Not as good as OOT but still one of the best games ever made.

it was a good game

Far Worse than OOT, but still a fantastic game. The only game that genuinely would benefit from being open world

Fantastic game. I love it. It was different from what LoZ always did, and overall, it was just gloomy. It's like how the end of the world would be. Some try to deny it, some try to run from it, some even hide, and some just want to spend they last bit of time together. Overall 10 out of 10 game. I even bought it for my 3ds, no regrets. Love it.

Attached: 1578114345500.jpg (340x312, 25K)

mask game scarey

OOT wasn't even that good of a game. It was good, but doesn't deserve all the praise it got. Just like ff7. They got a n64 on christmas, and that game came with it. Just like ps1 and ff7.

i like it better than oot

It's the perfect all around game, the only game that does everything at a 10/10 level, it has no major pacing issues at all which is something no other game has. The only flaw is the unskippable cutscenes & dialogue which hurt replay value

Stop sucking off that lame game. It was an OK game. Not this holy game that wqs bestowed among us humans. When was the last time you played it? Were you still in middle school? Play it again, then come back at me. Fag.

Attached: 1581056493410.png (801x577, 347K)

Majoras mask is in its own league. To compare it to OOT a classic is useless.

now you would have to purchase each mask as downloadable content.

Sorry zoomer, you would never understand

As a child I played it and was amazed at how different,complex, the game was my all time favorite no one can change my mind

absolute trash.
The 3 day cycle made everything so god damn stressful. You had to redo shit all the time, you couldn't just explore things without constantly worrying that too much time had passed. Things changed all the time for no good reason. It's the least comfy zelda game ever.
It obviously had some good aspects too, but the 3-day cycle completely destroyed the game. Exploration didn't exist in majoras mask.

Better than Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword & Breath of the Wild. Worse than Wind Waker & Ocarina of Time

>zoomer
Total fag response, but not much to be expected from a OOT dag like yourself.

Attached: 1581211303896.gif (498x298, 777K)

Kek looks like someone never played the some of time backwards.

It being rushed helped it alot in its weirder choices and the 3ds version ruined it by them overthinking but still a classic and still play to this day

my favorite Zelda's game.

>backwards.
inverted is the word you were looking for. And yes I did. It changes practically nothing. Everything I said still applies.

Both extremely overrated and the ones who keep repeating them are annoying. They were ok for their time, but nowadays much better games are out there.

>pacing

It was so easy as to be insulting. Literally kindergarden level puzzles and boss fights, even when I was in middle school. That's what I always didn't like about it. And no difficulty setting.

Inverted, backwards, same difference. How ibdo agree with you the 3 day cycle could get annoying. Like getting the faries, and or completing a dungeon, but its the emotions of the people living in Termina. No matter how many times you went back to the first day, they all died. All of them. Majora himself was something on a whole other level. Even Gannon didnt have the power to end the world. He wanted to rule it, Majora wanted to destroy it. You have to give some kind of prop to the mask. Fierce Deity was also a cool concept.

Personally preferred OOT. Some content that was meant to be downloadable for OOT but they didn't release the expansion was used in Majora's Mask. I still like Majora's for truly pushing the N64 to it's limits even requiring the expansion pak to play (Which they included with the game)

Cope, you never played it.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08 10 Most Difficult Levels In Video Game History.png (760x668, 612K)

i'll admit, i only like OOT better because it was easier and less complicated, no timer

the water temple wasn't difficult, just confusing

Tedious and boring isn't hard.

I like ninja gaiden more but it wasn't that hard either.

Nothing will ever compare to OOT, playing as a child then switching to adult while seeing all of the characters & world grow up with through the players eyes in a 3D enviroment is so complex that no other game has attempted to do it & can only manage it through a 10 minute tutorial before timeskipping to a preset age for the rest of the game. OOT has you switching back and forth between a 7 year timeframe to save a catastrophe that you caused. It's overworld is small but feels huge & vast because of how the story is set up, and how the camera angles never let you see what's past the horizon, the story is so excellently written that it actually feels like you went on a huge adventure.

Cope? Whose coping? He was right. They werent that hard of puzzles. Hard, and confusing are 2 separate things.
>My dick is hard!
>My dick is confusing!
Doesn't even make sense.

Yes the storytelling is good, but the difficulty is really disappointing and couldn't hold my interest.

This.

Difficulty is a preference, not a flaw

>the story is so excellently written that it actually feels like you went on a huge adventure.

yeahhhh i know what you mean and it's kind of a problem, it feels like you went on a huge adventure (when looking back on your memories) but you didn't actually go on a huge adventure, you went on a relatively small adventure with lackluster gameplay

When a game feels like 7 years under you, and you're in early middle school, it's a flaw. At least it should have had difficulty settings with more enemies at a time, smarter enemies, and more varied puzzles/combat.

The gameplay was flawless, only thing that blew it away at the time was SoulCalibur, which shouldn't have even existed due to how technologically advanced it was compared to everything else on the market

some games are just too easy and not enough of a challenge. most (if not all) N64 games were too easy.

I was used to playing games like Abe's oddysee, so OOT feels really underwhelming compared to it.

OOT also had ALOOOOOOT of waiting time. Wait to open a chest, wait to attsck enemies, wait to do this, or wait to do that. It had a huge waiting part of the game which was just...annoying? No! Boring!

the oddworld games fucking destroy the zelda games

Go back k to Cred Forums faggot

Attached: 1581027401199.jpg (296x269, 11K)

I enjoy it for the atmosphere buts thats about it, it has the same problem as most post oot zelda games where you are given all these tools bit not much reason to use them outside of their story sequances. Boss fights are lame outside of ghot, and even lamer when you realize they get less health everytime you beat them. Ending is kinda bullshit, would of preferred some generic closure instead of lino just wondering off to the woods never to be seen again. The world is atleast morw aesthelticly pleasing and has more unique backdops, but again like oot, not much to do in them aside from doing some fetch quests.

best music in a video game hands down

nah dude that would be final fantasy

I wouldn't know cuz i'm not a weeb

Can you please tell me what do you mean by cope? I've been seeing that would used constantly out of context here lately.

One of the best Zelda games IMO. A side story where Link is presumably dead and in limbo, a mask cult, doom & gloom, literal doomsday clock, time travel, creepy stuff, spoopy stuff, great side quests - it's like the goth version of Zelda

Attached: 41073918_1061585267331441_6851841462808608768_n.jpg (772x960, 76K)

You’re right about ff7 being overrated. Never got why they moved away from gold like FF3, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger. No. I’m not saying rehash everything, but everything had to have a modern/futuristic twist after FF3. The best Zelda was Link to the Past.

cringe

Fav legend of zelda game out of all of them

ITT: triggered autists that are still traumatized by that one time a videogame imposed a time limit on them

based goth gamer

Attached: 1563672378311.jpg (606x540, 34K)

I like it but fuck goron race minigame