Who else here was born in poverty or is living a shit life? This is the cause of all my pain....my hatred...MY DARKNESS

Who else here was born in poverty or is living a shit life? This is the cause of all my pain....my hatred...MY DARKNESS

>shit parents
>they couldnt even manage to take care of a dog
>for some reason allowed to have kids at free will
>parents are 60 and still dont have a single fucking thing to show
>parents are debt slaves for life
>live in the coldest in the world
>like freezing arctic hell for 6 months
>entire house is freezing cold
>parents cant afford heat the house is literally 60 degrees
>have to run up and down the stairs with giant fucking jugs of water all day putting humidifiers everywhere trying to make it feel less like shit
>cant even go downstairs for 10 minutes to clean
>entire house is a disgusting mess
>roof leaks whenever it rains
>randomly hear rain in my room non fucking stop for hours
>have to randomly wake up to water in my room and then put fucking dirty dishes under the rain drops and fucking listen to it for hours
>only couch we have is like 3 feet long so cant even lay down on it
>stuck in room all day all night
>paranoid of mold and shit
>entire window sill is made of shitty ancient wood
>entire ceiling is water damaged
>health is garbage but cant even leave my fucking house becuase fucking god traps me here because god is targeting me and trying to kill me
>every shower is cold and uncomfortable
>shower head is fucking garbage with low pressure so half the water just falls straight down the drain
>have to walk out of bathroom into 60 degree freezing cold
>lock myself in a room all year long with a heater
>live in the middle of a hillbilly shit hole fucking 8 hours from anything and dont want to fucking live here forever so moving out is impossible

I fucking hate my parents. FUCK MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!! FUCK MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!! FUCK MY PARENTS!!!!!!!

Attached: 8529662C-C312-4EF3-AE9F-DEA98C5463E0.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

At least you have internet access

Fuck man, I thought for a second that you were making progress and blaming your parents instead of god. I was wrong.

You should not hate your parents, Not entirely anyways. You only have one mother and one father. Even if they made a lot of stupid mistakes it is your job to learn from them so that it does not happen again. You still have a chance to figure things out for your self.

Kill yourself.

God trapped me in this. Gods out to get me

Your parents trapped you in this, not god. However, they are only human - no reason to hate them. Work towards bettering your life!

Also have you raped anyone yet? I remember you were fiending about that a while ago

Every time I find a way out a disaster happens and ruins it. Every day

>pack bag
>get ride (steal parents car, leave note, leave it at bus station if needed)
>Pay for a $10 bus pass or look fucked up enough but still like a decent person that the bus driver or a random guy pays for your ticket/lets you on
>go to homeless shelter in new town/city
>go to some work program
>gym membership
>shower, get real job
>proceed to have life
Minimum wage in WA is 13.50, you can live just fine working mcd's part time if you rent out a single room or something

God got me arrested as soon as I tried and I lost my license cause god perfectly articulated it

>buy gun
>kill parents with it
>????
>profit
Stupid nigger

have you graduated HS OP? Amazon fulfillment takes anyone that has the modicum of common sense. Apply for work force housing. or go to a recruiter, any branch of military would be your best bet

Why do people still post here? God fucking damnit do you guys never learn?
>Don't feed the trolls
>He posts this exact shit 3-5 times a day
>Everyone fucking responds and no one sages

Assuming youre over the age to get out, I'm gonna say this because you need to hear it.

Quit blaming your parents for shit you put up with, yeah they sound like shit tier humans, but what are you doing about it?

You don't need to help them, you've said you hate them, and that they make you live in a shit hole, so you owe them nothing.

What's stopping you from getting a job? I am sure you're old enough to work. Save money and move somewhere, you sont have to live in the same city your parents are.

You sound like youre stuck because YOU aren't doing enough for YOURSELF and youre looking to put thr blame anywhere that isn't the root of the problem.

Now if youre too young to move out, or even work. Look at what I said and plan ahead, life only fucks you when you are willing. Get a car and live in it, build up some savings and don't recreate the same sad situation your parents are in.

I didnt realise i was in poverty for the longest (ignorant af as a kid) but maybe my life shit will help you think about your situation differently
>parents divorced after i was born
>dad brother and i live with grandma
>dad locks himself in room most of the time smoking weed and doing blow
>any time i actually see him i get my ass beat and thrown across rooms for looking at him
>molested/raped from 8-12 by older brother and male cousin
>grandma stays quiet because she cares too much about her family to do anything
>mom is broke and moves around living with different "boyfriends"
>mfw mom was probably a prostitute
>mom genuinely shows love and is only source of joy
>be 16, supposed to move in with mom in a different city
>she dies
>dead inside until 24, move states away several times with friends, work my ass off to give myself now what i didnt have as a kid
Moral of the story, get serious about your future and make plans to build a better life for yourself

Attached: Brendan-Fraser.jpg (757x505, 341K)

I tried that. Parents kept stealing money and as soon as I got money I got arrested for something not my fault and ass raped over it

Stop blaming them for shit, how are they going to steal money if it's in the bank? How are you just gonna bite the pillow and let yourself get fucked, not by life, not by your parents but yourself?

Man, you can have a pitty party all you want but aint no one gonna fuckin show up and hold your hand.

You want shit, get that shit.

I have literally tried everything with months on non stop research and planning until every single option was destroyed

If I could even find ones more I’d try it

What is stopping you from leaving their house tomorrow and hitchhiking to some other city?

You are not planning good enough are you? Hell I still dont know how old you are, but if youre young call CPS.

The only shortcomings are those youre allowing to happen.

Get that money again, take tap off your card, they dont know your pin (or shouldn't) and they cant steal.

Just lock yourself in your room for a couple months, dont spend shit and dont socialize with anyone. Keep your fuckin nose clean and you'll rid yourself of that shit.

What ever happens man, just know that YOU are the one controlling your life and putting blame on others isnt going to fix this situation.

Born poor. No dad, no money, shithole town in Ohio. Fat kid from eating cheap junk, fat mom, fat sister.

Graduate from high school and enlisted in the USAF. Got in shape, got paid to learn, got paid to go to college. Stayed in four years and never went home again. Got a great job and am not looking back.

Anyone can do this.

Trips so its true.

Good job but nothing will work for me. Every solution gets ruined

>on probation for being black

I literally want to just be homeless in Miami

all I see are piss poor excuses for you not taking responsibility and control of your own life