Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 68K)

They ruin everything

Who fucking cares what you incels think

Gay

You do, clearly

You have been outed at every turn. Get woke go broke.You can't escape your fate, communist. You are dominated and devastated 24/7, you can't handle these dabs. :)

You spelled "Jews" wrong.

Attached: 1581134296327.png (576x616, 466K)

>Get woke go broke
all the new Star Wars, except Solo, made bank. Black Panther made bank. Captain Marvel made bank.

lol

OK Joomer

>sorceresses can change their own bodies to be as beautiful as they want
>they really expect us to believe triss chose to look this way

Attached: the-witcher-triss-merigold-1141920.jpg (767x431, 61K)

>made bank
Of course it did, because they convinced the NPC left to watch it, no matter how much fried chicken and basketball they inject into it

>go woke get broke
>no one got broke though
>oh right but that's because people who disagree with me are retards reeeeeeeeee
lol k

woah.. this is important, you should write an essay about it.

I'm not the same guy who said that, dumbfuck. I know you're use to plebbit so you don't understand that.

The cast just destroyed this show for me. Tried watching three episodes, but nah. Shit fucking sucked. Think I'll stick to the games

they didn't do it justice, the law of surprise seemed to be thrown in as an afterthought with no explanation, the blaviken situation didn't make much sense because they left out why he needed to stop Renfri, and the whole thing was a tangled mess. I could follow it, but if you are unfamiliar with the IP it could have been difficult. and there was a bunch of weird shit, like the crowd watching humpback yen fuck the wizardnigger, which was supposed to "represent the west accepting cultural diversity" or some bullshit. they need new writers that much is clear, but I don't think the show is ruined. season two will make or break it, if its good the show will recover, if its bad it won't.

That's what they do. They ruin everything. They drag it down to their level in the sewer.

They Didnt Even Choose An Attractive Black Woman, by user

oh and adding to that point they need to recast Fringilla and Triss. They're just not the same as niggers.

It was fine. Mandalorian was fine too. You want something special? GOT proved nothing good lasts.

læl

nice damage control, dickfart.

TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT TrIgGeRReD FaGGoT

Attached: michael_j_fox_syndrome.gif (220x296, 39K)

>seething at triss and fringilla
fucking gameniggers. the most light that Triss has in the books is two chapters of her having diarrhea and a bit of her perspective in the epilogue. and Fringilla is a complete non-character who doesn't show up until two chapters of the very last book.

What did they do?

Triss needs a better outfit/makeup. Fringille at least looks interesting. Its like, oh yeah triss...the uh.. girl who is... olive? I forget what she looked like legit now and that's sad.