Ever fucked someones gf or wife? or let someone fuck ur gf or wife?

ever fucked someones gf or wife? or let someone fuck ur gf or wife?

Attached: 30087264_164006754430646_6165335101396746240_n.jpg (750x750, 66K)

Yes

I've fucked my gf.

Yes to both, buddy and I swapped...

Attached: @%u.jpg (1080x1920, 366K)

that'd be a great swap

Is that pic of you and your buddy?

nice

it was overall good experience. Id do it in the same room so I could watch if I did it again. Pink was the one I got. Shes hot but couldnt deepthroat and didnt wanna do much work

Fuck? no but grope a bit

yes..friends gf, and neighbour's wife. they didnt know ofc

so you did it in different rooms? why

yeah, gf and i went out with a friend one night, he came back to our place after and we fooled around. started with her just sucking our cocks but we all got so turned on he ended up fucking her

Mine went to his house, she came to mine

OP. Two/Three cases. Both I fucked around with someone elses other half but there were stipulations, I didnt wreck anyones house. One time it was a band mates GF. I stayed with him a bit and he let her give me an HJ and a BJ. She showered with me too. But we never fucked. Another time this chick I knew had an open relationship and was married she came over and sucked my dick twice in one session best blowjob I ever got. I came so fuckin fast. Wish I could have used her more often and fucked a couple times. Then this chick I had a relationship with years ago came home married and miserable going through a divorce. She and I fucked but I led to believe she was going to follow through with the divorce right away and she didnt. She went back and tried again then quickly came back divorced. I wanted an actual relationship with that one. But after that I told her I didnt want to see her again because I felt like I pretty well got played.

So yeah. 3 times.

pre arranged or?

Once let a couple of friends fondle my sister after a party and on another story I allowed an ex gf´s student grope her while she was wasted

go on

Yea, something we all agreed on. His wife was the least into it but wanted to make her hubby happy

nice

Went out drinking with some friends and my sister we were partying and drinking for hours until we decided to go back, we went back to my place only my sister 2 friends and me, she was really drunk having problems to walk but still kept on drinking with us.

it was really late so after a couple of drinks she decided to go sleep, we kept on drinking and started to joke around they started to suggest that she was hot and that maybe we should go creep her in her sleep, at the beggining i said no way but they kept on insisting and talking about her body and stuff like that until they convinced me so we went into the room.

Long story short they enjoyed her whole body, fingered both of her holes I think we were in the room like for 30 min, they were begging me to allow them to fuck her but i didnt let myself be convinced so i locked her in the room and we kept on drinking a couple more hours until we went to sleep

how old is sh

condoms or raw?

They stayed the night, I fucked his wife once and ate her out in the morning before she went home. Mine got alot more than that lol

now shes 25 back then she was 21

No lie, shaming a suburban mom for cheating on her Air Force officer husband while fucking her in every hole rougher than I ever fucked anyone felt great, but I couldn't cum. At all. What was up with that? That only happens to me one time out of 20 or 30 and usually because she's ugly or I'm drunk, neither of which was the case over the dozen times I screwed her, in my apartment.

I think it may have been because I knew she was on the pill in the back of my mind, so the sperm decided why bother.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 12.35.48 PM.png (749x550, 585K)

just fingered her?

My wife had been getting fucked infront of and more for the past few years.

Attached: Screenshot_20180107-221647.jpg (596x545, 193K)

yeah only finger and groping I didnt allow more than that I was drunk and actually was hot but i still did it with my reserves

Raw for both women, I pulled out and came on her face. He came inside several times.

Fucked my ex who was engaged to another guy. He was in jail for a little bit for something stupid and I was in town. We got drunk and hooked up a couple of times then she told me she was going to leave him for me so I noped the hell out of town as soon as I could.

Attached: 1579233770881.jpg (2000x1333, 184K)

I have fucked 2 other mens wives. One pictured.

Attached: IMG_4728.png (750x1334, 1020K)

?

I fucked 2 of my friends. One was in a committed relationship of 1 and half years? And the other was going through a break up

thats really hot. did she cum any? not being able to cum is better than cumming to quick at least

fucked one of my teachers that happened to be a friends married mom

gf at the time and me walk back from metro after a night of drinking, pretty drunk and we stopped in 7-11 for something to drink, as we leave Jamaican dude outside is laughing at how wasted we are and kinda joins us for stroll home helping my drunk gf. about half way home he lights up and shares some really good weed with us, and notice he getting little touchy with my gf, but she just laughing it off being so drunk. We get to our place, high and drunk and he has to use our bathroom, we smoke some more and at some-point my gf is stripping for us and they are dancing when she just drops to her knees and blows him in our living room. We ended up fucking her all night, dude just pounded her out. totally out of character for her to do that.

ruined an engagement, fucked a federal agents wife, slept with someones girlfriend once after buying her 4 dollars worth of mcdonalds while we were hanging out. Hoes putting out for that McChocolate Chip

No they both just spontaneously decided to go fuck the other ones friend you fucking mungbean.

I got a blowjob from an intern a few times who has a boyfriend (now husband). I came in her mouth once. Everyone in the company knew we fucked around I didn’t care.

Yeah. Took advantage of her low self esteem after a miscarriage and fucked her. She killed herself a month or two after.

I fucked a dudes wife when me and her were both drunk. To be fair I did not initiate it as she pretty much just reached my pants and started jerking me off. I didn’t feel bad because her husband had cheated on her multiple times and refused to have sex with her. She remained loyal for years and I guess one night of drinking with me caused her to crack. Honestly it was the best sex I ever had and I still think about how tight she was. She’s 30 and I’m 22

Pics?

i let my white friend take my girl home for a night for his birthday, he was a virgin going into that night

Attached: suah1.jpg (1080x1350, 307K)

Attached: v (7).jpg (720x540, 71K)

story?

went to meet with my friend for his 24th, he was depressed because he was still a virgin. got my girl drunk and left for a random excuse, let him take her home

Attached: suahgoodforsex.jpg (534x988, 99K)

Let me be your friend please

how would you take my girl?

Attached: cowgirlsuah.png (525x1402, 1.08M)

> did she cum any?
I'm not sure, I was too busy slapping her in the face and making her say shit like "the purpose of women is to give men pleasure" over and over to notice. I'm not the sort of guy who cares whether chicks are cumming when I fuck them; that's what vibrators are for. She kept coming back until I stopped calling her tho.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 9.28.23 PM.png (388x434, 268K)

then what happen?

I can go for a long time so definitely would love to fuck her for 1+ hour straight. Leave her lightheaded and shaking

he lifted this skirt and fucked her in his bed, but only lasted about 30 seconds

are you a virgin though? suah likes devirginizing guys

Attached: suah4.jpg (274x605, 83K)

>making her say shit like "the purpose of women is to give men pleasure"
>who cares whether chicks are cumming

sigh, its always guys like this that make girls cum without even trying

I let my best friend lose his virginity to my gf lol

Unfortunately yes but I know I wouldn’t cum quick

tell story

how do you know? wwyd to suah the devirginizer?

Attached: suahskirt2.png (377x1428, 877K)

Because chicks are wired to want to breed with fertile rapists and nest with impotent betas, so their male offspring will be aggressively fertile and their female offspring will be dependable and nurturing. Behavior is all about natural selection.

Attached: tumblr_onlif9IP761vh3se7o1_500.gif (450x250, 1000K)

You are a good buddy

You fuck fat nasty bitches

>be me
>19
>live with older brother who owns his own place
>get two other roommates to help pay mortgage
>it's brother's coworker and his wife
>brother and coworker work night shifts, 11:00PM-7:00AM
>roommate's wife and I are home every night
>we drink pretty much every night and just chill, usually watch netflix on their side of the house since it's easier to go out back and smoke
>normal shit
>one night, both drunk, outside smoking
>she starts playing truth or dare
>youre31butokaylady.png
>play t/d, she gives me normal dares but sexual truths
>i start asking her sexual truths, she reveals shes been pretty slutty her entire life
>tells me all the times shes cheated on her husband and how he knows
>husband isn't a fetish cuck but is too scared to leave her (she didnt say this, just gathered it)
>starts crying to me about how shes a whore
>uhhhwhatdoisay.tif
>comfort her as best i can despite it being awkward
>i finish my blunt and go back in to watch netflix, she comes back in later
>asks to play with my hair (i have medium-long hair and its nice, only redeeming quality about me)
>sure why not
>lie down, she plays with it
>shes awful and super aggressive because drunk
>asks for her turn
>okay.gif
>she lays her head in my lap, i play with her hair
>few minutes go by
>she starts sucking on my finger
>too drunk to care, dont even think about it
>make out
>tastes like wine and i hate wine
>suck it up and keep making out
>eventually slide my other hand down her side, onto her thigh
>she grabs my hand and guides it into her pants
>start fingering, shes super tight and surprisingly super soaked
>eventually move things to her bedroom
>fuck her on her and her husbands bed
>cum inside because not thinking
>buy her a plan B in the morning
>life goes on

this was ocbtoberish last year. fucked two more times after that, second time i had whiskey dick, third time she rode me on their couch. nothing wild.
im not proud of it, fully aware it makes me a pos

fucked her in her prom dress, wasn't her date

Attached: lpNaoYa.png (422x1217, 939K)

fucked friends wife while he watched

Attached: 1684221.jpg (302x449, 102K)

yes, friends girlfriend, he was out of town and she was horny

Attached: 6tyt56.jpg (197x461, 81K)

>Be me during high school
>Have hot gf but no place to bang. Her and my parents are always at home.
>Talk about this problem with my best friend and he offers his room because his parents always come home late in the evening
>I say thanks and laugh it off but tell it to my gf who also laughs it off in the beginning but after a while we figure out this is actually a good idea
>Ask buddy if he really meant it and he says yes so we start to hang out at his place atleast 2-3 times per week.
>As the absolut gentleman he is he always lets us have his room and goes to play playstation in the living room
>Both me and my gf find this really hot knowing hes just in the next room while we do it on his bed, sofa and basically everywhere in his room
>Once after school we again hang out at his place and start to have sex. I am so fucking horny and while she jerks me off I ask her if we should invite my friend in.
>Shes surprised and asks me to do what
>”To have sex with you”
>Shes even more surprised but as we continue to talk about it she gets more and more open to the idea
>I ask her if shes sure and she says why not
>I go and open the door and say to my friend to come
>He comes in and sees us both half naked so he apologizes and wants to walk out but we both say he can stay
>Hes confused so my gf walks up to him and starts making out with him while telling him how nice he has been to us and how she wants to repay the favor
>I have the worlds biggest boner as she proceeds to get on her knees, open his jeans and starts giving him a blowjob
>I am watching them when he suddenly cums in my gfs mouth
>He apologize but she tells him its ok and goes back to me
>I take her and put her on all fours in his bed and start banging her doggy while my friend watches
>After a while he is rock hard again so I tell him to take my position and I lay down in front of her
>She is blowing me while he is taking her doggy
>Doesnt take long until he cums in her
>I finish in her mout

Got more of this girl?