Finally broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years because she reassured me she didn't want to have kids ever

Finally broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years because she reassured me she didn't want to have kids ever.

Of course, the usual drill, friends and family telling me I'm a bigot and shit like that. Apparently I had to respect her right not to have kids, but why can't they respect MY desire to have kids?

It was 3 years and I saw the marriage getting closer. She knew since we started dating that I was always big on having kids. I obviously tried to talk some sense into her but she still wouldn't have it.

2 hours ago, she finished packing her stuff up and left, I kicked her out but I did give her enough time to take stuff out.

Did I fuck up? I really hate modern feminism anons, it's impossible to find a woman who wants a family now. I can understand telling women they're not baby popping machines, but modern feminism goes beyond that and tells them that having kids is absolutely atrocious and they should despise the idea.

Attached: doomer.png (240x240, 54K)

Keep going user, me and my fiancee are set on kids

nuclear family life is the best life, bet it's worth the wait.

Attached: 845525456.jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

Why is not wanting kids a deal-breaker for you user? just wondering

The girl told you she didn't want them, why did you keep it going for 3 years? Waiting for her "normal" instincts to kick in? You ARE a bigot and she should sue you for wasting 3 years of her life.

You read it wrong. She knew that I wanted kids, I didn't know that she didn't

because he wants kids, I assume. What kind of dumbass question is this

Nah u did good. Went through something similar, and it's still very painful to lose the familiarity and companionship.

How old are the two of you? Just curious.

What's wasted? Getting married and not having kids is a pointless costume pageant.

i kek'd

Attached: View.jpg (400x473, 28K)

I'm 25 and she's 23

To clarify I didn't mean "lets have kids now", I meant in the future, but she made it very clear that she never ever wanted kids.

Relationships end over incompatibilities like that a lot. If you're dead set on something, like having kids in your case, it's best to see if she can agree or at least compromise (maybe just half a kid) when it starts getting serious.

I'd honestly be afraid to accept a compromise over that. She would probably resent me, not love the kid and cheat on me with some BBC

Shitty man, I broke up with my last gf for the same reason but it was only ~6 months not 3 years. Took like a month to get over that but like a year to get over the ex before that after being together 3 years. Some unasked for advice, take some time off dating to get your head straight.

Retard detected. You have a point, but why are you defending the woman. Fuck off white knight.

Modern feminism definitely is NOT anti baby. There have always been people that wanted kids and people that didn't. That shit's not changing.

Other than that very odd assumption, I don't think you fucked up. Whentwo people want bery different things, they often just cant stay together all that long. Sometimes one of them will come around, but usually thats not the case.

Just stay positive and sharp and you'll eventually meet someone that both wanta to be with you and to have kids with you. Blaming other people for not getting what you want will only repel others, my friend. I suggest leaving ideas like that in your past if you're interested in a happy future.

Good luck out there, user. I really mean it

>not immediately demonizing women makes you a WITENITE SOIBOI BETA CUCK
Sound logic, son

You admit he has a point but disregard it because it defends a woman. Sounds a lot like an MGTOW neckbeard to me,

You did the right thing user, a compromise or settling would have either eaten away at you or her and likely would have ended in divorce anyway.

>all these permacucks actually wanting kids.
Makes me guffaw. Stop overpopulating the world with your vermin seed and focus on your own life. Kids suck.
/thread.
abandon

Attached: 1575475079005.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Incel cope.
If you don’t reproduce, your life was a failure. End of.

He had a point when he asked why he wasted his time for 3 years. Then he flipped it around and started blaming the OP. Please jump off a cliff, being a feminist on the internet wont get you laid

What about OP’s post demonized women? The loser just started bashing OP. Too many retards on this website, it’s almost like the real world.

imagine living life just to produce another little shit bag to stress yours out.
naaah I'll just continue having tons of money and no stress while fucking your whore wives while you're out miserably working a wagie 9-5. You're literally inferior in every way.

She is too young and too inmature, i get you loved her but with time it can get worse.

My advice is to move on and find another girl, you re young and more mature, she is young and she will find another soy boy to fuck.

you want a family, you want a place to call home, a place when you arrive tired from work and your kids are jumping on you as soon as you hit the couch with a drink to watch something.

You want to look at your wife eyes at that very moment and feel the comfort of a warm and loving look.

Nothing can compare to that user, nothing.

Move on and wish her good luck, fuck her when she goes into withdrawal mode but definitely dump her and find youself a wife material.

A woman that will have a family because she loves you and wants to become the mother of your kids.

She is 23, so young, so much to learn, do you want to take all that time to teach her and risk everything going to shit at a later point?

Attached: Kal.jpg (800x800, 290K)

> a "man" that wants children

Attached: 1580489915079.gif (220x220, 42K)

I write this as my 3 months son lie next to me and my wife. You did good, man. Find yourself cutie from traditional family with values.

He wants a family idiot, like a normal person

I'm a trap/trans girl and my husband doesn't seem attracted to me, and hes never sweet to me. Its been a month since we fucked almost and the other night he asked me to leave the room so he could masturbate

If its delicious trap you must smash. I'm sure this is bait though. This fish dosent bite , troll again

Modern feminism is just trash dude. It's ruining society. Hope you find a woman with the same interests and goals as you user.

Its really not, i start estrogen this week

You did right to break it off now, bro. That shit would just fester if you got married. Fuck her, her biological clock will hit with a vengeance when she turns 30; her bullshit feminism with drive her to depression and therapy. Seen it so many times it’s become a cliche.

Modern feminism is absolutely anti babies though. They try to disguise it by saying that every woman is free to do what she wants, but will chastise any that do something that doesn't stick to their ideas of "empowerment". Having kids isn't empowering to them, it's perpetuating the patriarchy.

The "drunk aunt" stereotype is knighted by these little shits and promoted like the ultimate goal for every "empowered" woman. I was reading some shit where they were bragging about how many women decide not to have children now

Dear trap I will not thread Jack this poor sob but if your looking for attention I will give it to you start a new thread I will find you

No youre right. Try and get someone to have kids with.

you sound like a faggot, op. kids are retarded.

Done

You did the based thing user