How much longer do we have?

How much longer do we have?

Attached: washington_nazis.jpg (500x694, 115K)

Max 5 years, unless the GOP wants to continue to watch the constitution be used to wipe Trump's ass.

Too much longer if you ask me.

Attached: hortler.jpg (900x584, 53K)

cry more. well all know its the left that dont give a fuck about the constitution

you fuckin serious?? i dont even like the guy and i know he cares about the constitution

u gaywad, sir

Yes yes, the right who calls for free speech and 2A rights are clearly the ones wiping their ass with the constitution...

About 4 years and 9 or so months. Faggot.

The 2A nutjobs want their guns so that they can use them to shoot the browns and the blacks.

The constitution is just what is used in polite company because they can't say what they really intend.

pfff... that fucking guy doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone.

all he cares about is himself and his dollars.

Attached: nice feet.jpg (1023x1023, 389K)

Really... do you have a statistic that shows that the majority of gun violence victims by white perpetrators are black? Or that the majority of gun violence perpetrators against blacks are white? No? Maybe because you are full of shit.

Attached: 704qkd3d1sf41.jpg (640x940, 120K)

trump supporters lack basic critical thinking... they dont give a FUCK what happens to this place, as long as they can keep "owning the libs"

On the other hand, trump could cure cancer and liberals would still complain

After he stops supporting Israel? So never.

Is this pic supposed to make sense?

Well, you're not wrong.

Found the Trump Supporter

Attached: 3on75q.jpg (634x500, 84K)

Attached: 1581131016223.jpg (500x487, 54K)

And? There's nothing more American than owning libtards.

Attached: 1581203046281.jpg (703x878, 200K)

dems know who & what trump is,,recently,,a 60s US democrat,strong defense,easy on immies who do it proper & legal,buzzards across the 3d world seas who harm us,,they catch it quick,w special forces,reg army,,only when necessary,
low taxes,,positions most democrats staked out at least in public declarations,,25 years ago,,sucking all of them read a goddamn history book ignoramus

4 more years

You're both retarded, orange man is a cuckservative.

If God loves us it will happen this month

God i fucking despise Nazis but the left makes me want this to happen so much.