In Universe B, where WW2 never happened...

In Universe B, where WW2 never happened, this is your 14 year old girlfriend assigned to you by the state in current year.

Attached: 819AA281-F1A2-46B5-9501-05C8EBD34680.jpg (1242x1310, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2004/06/08/us/us-is-now-pursuing-americans-who-commit-sex-crimes-overseas.html
scholarship.shu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1132&context=circuit_review
justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-extraterritorial-sexual-exploitation-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck am i islamic in this universe

It's certainly not a bad place

I don't get it. What government is ruling? Where is the supply of teen girls coming from?

Other teen girls

so nazis are straight up recruiting pedophiles now

Don’t question it. Just let it be. Wherever it may be.

No dude, the nazis were the pedophiles the entire time.

So does that mean your daughters will be taken by the state and given to random men?

Kek

legal age in germany is 14 and pedophilia is defined legally and colloqially as under the age of puberty

american english = schizophrenic down syndrome

One of the hottest things to ever walk this planet.

Proof it. Not saying you are wrong, just asking for proof.

Hold your horses mister. This applies for minors among minors. Its not that easy if your are an adult.

Don't get it twisted.

same with china

no schizo dipshit natural law>any other law
dredd vs scott
jurisprudence
legal theory

good, so long as its otherwise consentual and uncoersed. age not a problem puberty+. like 12-14

Sounds like it. I'm quite sure almost nobody would actually want this universe if you think about it. With a few crazy exceptions. But I do like busty 16-year olds

>natural law>any other law
I hope not. That would make laws obsolete. And I fuck you. Naturally.

this makes it the parents and individuals responsibility not retard law wahwah schizo trash state raising
control ur culture
define ur destiny
losers

legalise weed makes u smarter
do more exercise
read more books
lao tsu stanford
aristotle stanford

they think anti intellectualism is contrarian because they have oppositional defiance disorder schizophrenia from illegal anti psychadelic drug laws and a few generations of breeding practices off of this = mass genocide aaa

>I'm quite sure almost nobody would actually want this universe if you think about it.
speak for yourself

That's actually not American English that's just retards who think anything under 18 is pedo

come to my home if you want repair

Attached: 20200208_235441.jpg (640x796, 710K)

Who is girl?
More pics of her?

>pedophiles
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it meas.

She’s your gf

Attached: 9CBE62C5-6EC2-4923-B6B5-B4C0465B0625.jpg (1242x1538, 1.41M)

A world where all those Jews and homosexuals lived? No dice.

Please just post 14 year olds, guys

Google Kate Bublikova. You're welcome.

Is it really 13 and 14 in Mexico? Is that why Trump wants the wall, not to keep immigrants out but to keep horny pedos from his supply of spic lolis?

Attached: Age_of_Consent.png (1393x632, 33K)

come to a home if want repair

Attached: giphy (6).gif (500x500, 1008K)

Kek, /thread

Based Morocco

How did the "are you 18?" meme in media ever come about or calling people pedos for liking under 18 online, when it's almost universally less than 18?

I think that map is for teens the same age. Lots of places 18-17 is illegal even if 17-17 is legal, but they been making them more complicated with "Romeo and Juliet" laws allowing 16-16 and 18-17 but not 22-17 for example.

But China does start their sauna whores at 14 and has thousands of years.

Girl farming. Super attractive women who will have attractive daughters are paid to donate eggs which are fertilised with specially chosen donor sperm from men who have appropriate genetics to produce attractive daughters. The embryos are then carried by surrogates, perhaps female convicts until birth. The girls are then brought up and trained in special schools, until sold off at apppriate ages.

Attached: mugshot_o85ldc.jpg (680x907, 54K)

That's only true in the big cities. After the cultural revolution, the countryside whores got pushed up to 16.

One more Pic of an obviously underage girl that's lewd and I'm reporting this thread. Shame on any of you for trying to push this shit

>men who have appropriate genetics to produce attractive daughters
You mean attractive men?

Is this what you think about instead of your future, op?

Amerimutts

Based Saudi Arabia

Men who have the potential to carry the genes that their daughters would be attractive. For example a man who's sisters and mother are attractive is likely to have hot daughters, irrespective of how he actually looks

Are Americans in Japan allowed to get a non-sex handjob from an under-18 joshi kosei cafes in Akihabara?

What a fucking shitty photo.
It's hard to even look at that photo because of the horrible lighting and terrible framing.
There's also visible distortion.

Attached: fixed.jpg (861x1468, 209K)

Why are you assuming that attractiveness is a sex-linked trait? Ugly men have ugly daughters. Men that are attractive to women will have better-looking kids.

There are different beauty standards between men and women.
There are handsome men, and there are men with boyish good looks.
Men with boyish good looks make pretty daughters. Handsome men don't.

They can be arrested for it when they return to the US. US laws still cover US citizens when they are abroad.

LEAVE THIS SMUT AT ONCE COME TO A SIMPLER TIME GENTLEMENN

>assigned to you

She's gonna let herself get fat real quick because you can't leave her. u dun goofed op

Assume this world also doesn't have processed foods.

Yes. Exactly. Also by assessing female blood relatives, you can get a better idea of how the designer child will turn out, with respect to particular features wanted.

Thats a good universe to be in.

Yes and no. Only if they break a law - of said country - with the contact. Or otherwise, if they only go to that country to have sexual contact with someone underage which is a law to cut down on underage sex tourism and trafficking. If I go over there for business and just happen to hook up with someone at the Japanese age of consent, it's not illegal, and I'm not gonna face any arrest at home.

I think that's not true, Americans have a special set of laws overseas, since 2003 nytimes.com/2004/06/08/us/us-is-now-pursuing-americans-who-commit-sex-crimes-overseas.html

Have you met a 14 year old? They’re annoying as fuck.
Source: I get paid to educate the morons. Most apathetic generation. They don’t about a single thing other than making fun of each other and telling everyone how much they want to die.

14 year olds working in brothels are pretty chill, for some reason it makes them act normal.

>They can be arrested for it when they return to the US. US laws still cover US citizens when they are abroad
who will prosecute? There is no federal age of consent law. And most states in the US have 16 as the age of consent anyway. You don't even need to leave the country to have sex with someone under 18.

They feel grown up so they don't act out?

What country and give some proof otherwise this is bullshit.

Nice dubs, but please read the article before you post it. Says it right in the title - "sex crimes". If you dont commit a crime overseas you aren't going to be charged when you land in the US. This is more to do with child molesters who take advantage of lax morals and policing and then escape to the US once they have committed a crime.

Now they can and will be charged with a sex crime. But not because some business tycoon fucked a 17 year old in Japan

Hypothetical, alternate universe, if you read the OP

>You don't even need to leave the country to have sex with someone under 18
If you have sex with an under 18 in another state and live in an 18+ state you can also be arrested in your state.

>If you have sex with an under 18 in another state and live in an 18+ state you can also be arrested in your state.
gonna need to see a source on that

Sorry, didn't read the OP. It's 4 am here and I just woke up.

Only if you travel just for the underage sex. In most states. Each state and each law is different so this is mostly not true.

So Americans can get oral and anal from Japanese teens without any legal repercussions? Down to their 13 year old age of consent?

>Only if you travel just for the underage sex
Wrong.

OP is a hebophile. Reported to FBI.

Prove it nigger. Give me a source cause betting I know that law better than you. Someone driving to Cali to a 16+ state for business and gets on tinder and fucks a 17 year old isnt gonna be arrested. That's retarded and not the purpose of the anti trafficking laws. If they drive just to a 16/17 state for pussy, then yeah they're gonna get arrested

Plus a whole host of internet crimes too.

>Wrong.
post citation or shut the fuck up

>from Cali not to Cali

No. Americans aren't allowed to have any kind of sexual contact with under-18s anywhere except American states where it's legal. The crime is defined by the US federal law, not the law in the country where it occurs.

>They don’t about a single thing other than making fun of each other and telling everyone how much they want to die.
Can you blame them?
They have no future, and it's plain to see.
Their nations were sold out by their grandparents.
There is no racial harmony
They have no responsibilities
They'll be treated like they're 10 until they're 18, then they'll be treated like they're 14 until they're 21.

Want to have a generation that doesn't want to die?
Have cohesive racially homogeneous communities.
Have a fair workforce without immigrant competition
Give them freedom, and responsibility.
It's kind of like pushing the bird out of the nest, you have to trust it will fly. Your child may seem immature, but as soon as you give them a responsibility that they see value in, they'll step up to it and take it. I'm not talking about cleaning their room on a schedule. I'm not talking about a puppy that you'll end up taking care of. I'm talking about real responsibility. Real "If I don't do it no one will, and it needs doing" sort of responsibility. Car ownership and gun ownership are too big easy ones. You can even do it by having them work (at a fair wage) to earn the money to buy their game console, or computer, or TV. They'll then respect it, and respect work.

fbi murder this man

DCLXVI

>The crime is defined by the US federal law, not the law in the country where it occurs.
post it

No, that user is wrong. The "sex crimes" refers to US law, not the law of the visited nation.

Post the law then cause you're dead wrong unless they are going over there for JUST the sex

>racially homogeneous
oh sure inbreed teens for mental health right

AOC is actually 12 in certain states of Mexico. Southern Baja, for example. But her father might come after you unless he's okay with it.

This might be the most retarded thing I've read. The intent on travel doesn't matter, and why would it? So it's okay to bang a 16 year old if it was a business trip, but it's against the law to bang a 16 years if it was just to bang a 16 year old? The result is the exact same, and if it were the case the law would not exist at all because prosecution can't prove you didn't have another reason for travel.

>The "sex crimes" refers to US law, not the law of the visited nation.
you fags keep posting about supposed US law concerning sex with minors, but have absolutely no sources

I don’t blame them for how they are, just saying they’re annoying. They are a product of their environment and don’t know better...yet.

Nice try, I'm not googling age of consent laws.

it is 16

>Not understanding what inbreeding is
When people don't feel like they belong to something, they lose heart.
You can hate it all you want, but we have racial preferences.
And this goes far beyond "Hurf I'm white he's black!"
Politics, and culture have high heritability. This means even if a baby is taken away and raised elsewhere, they're still genetically predestined to behave and think like their genetic ancestors.
It's why there are still clear statistical differences between Germans, English, Irish, and Italian in the US even to this day. Regardless of if the people know their heritage or not.
People need a group. Multiculturalism is horrendous for a societies mental health.
Sure we've still got small groups. Like neighborhoods, schools, or churches. But nothing is as strong as race.

scholarship.shu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1132&context=circuit_review

The [2003] PROTECT Act defines the scope of various offenses that exploit children
through transportation and travel. Subsection (b) of the Act criminalizes
foreign travel with the intent of traveling abroad to engage in sexual
activity with a minor.32 Subsection (c), in contrast, punishes all travel in
foreign commerce that leads to subsequent “illicit sexual conduct” with a
minor, even if the travel was not for that purpose.33 The PROTECT Act
defines “illicit sexual conduct” in (f)(1) as a sexual act with a person
under 18 years of age that would violate another law;34 or in (f)(2) as any
commercial sex act with a minor, which would include any exchange of
money for sexual conduct with a minor.35 The United States government
can prosecute an offender through either definition, depending upon the
facts of the case: both sexual abuse without an exchange of money and
paid commercial sex acts fall within the statute’s ambit.

>Yet
>Implying there's a rude awakening for them
There isn't. 90% of them will end up in poverty and childless.
This is entirely the fault of open border immigration, pyramid scheme retirement, and offshoring of manufacturing.
Their lives were over before they even started.

How come mutts are smarter than purebreds?

and multiculturalism has pretty much killed off those small groups as well

The US does not prosecute citizens for having sex with 16 year olds in other countries, since more states have AOC=16 than 17 or 18. Same rule applies on military bases in the US.

noooo
that's gay

Just because most guys who do it don't get prosecuted doesn't mean it isn't illegal. Like speeding.

Yes exactly. There have been multiple cases thrown out because some creep was smart enough to buy tickets to a game or something stupid. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with this. But even Law and Order did a show on it. If you travel just to skirt the age of consent laws in your state, you will be arrested

Or for any internet based sex crimes.

But if a 27 year old Californian visiting family in Idaho hooks up with a teenager hes not gonna be arrested in California. Not the purpose of the law.

Again not agreeing or disagreeing just pointing out the parts where you're not correct

>(f)(1) as a sexual act with a person
>under 18 years of age that would violate another law
>that would violate another law
if they are at least 16, there isn't another law being violated

>intent
>illicit contact

So I'll help you out here - I can see one getting arrested for this kinda thing. But like I said as soon as I can prove it wasn't my intent to go to Idaho or wherever just for the sex, and as soon as I can prove that the girl consented and was of age to get consent, the charges are gonna be dropped. Or the prisons would be full my friend

>How come mutts are smarter than purebreds?
They're not. Intelligence is heritable.
If you take the average of sample A, and the average of sample B, you will get the average of the offspring of sample A and sample B.
You're attempting to move my goal posts towards some form of racial supremacy. It's not.
I'm not arguing the merits of any individual race. There are pros and cons to each of them, and it's up to you to decide how you weigh those.
Mixed race children are statistically more depressed than "pure" race children are. They don't inherent both heritages. If they're lucky, they get one. If they're not, they get neither.
They end up as outsiders who belong to no group. The Hapa kid isn't white in the white groups, and he's not asian in the gook groups.

Not even close. Miscegenation is still rare. Any appearance of that is likely due to immigration lead demographic changes.

Bullshit, it's the American definition of minor, under 18 years:

For instance, in United States v. Pendleton, the Third Circuit
determined that section 2423(c)’s criminalization of “illicit sexual
conduct” that takes the form of non-commercial sex acts with children
abroad is constitutional under the Foreign Commerce Clause. 42 The
Ninth Circuit came to the same conclusion in United States v. Clark,
but the court employed a very different analysis than the Third Circuit.
The Ninth Circuit’s Foreign Commerce Clause inquiry focused on
“whether the statute bears a rational relationship to Congress’s authority
under the Foreign Commerce Clause,”44 and considered extraterritorial
principles. In Pendleton, on the other hand, the Third Circuit applied a
three-prong test that the Supreme Court developed in United States v.
Lopez45 for evaluating the constitutionality of laws regulating interstate
commerce under the Interstate Commerce Clause.46

> 18 U.S. Code §2243. Sexual abuse of a minor or ward
>(a) Of a Minor.—Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly engages in a sexual act with another person who—
>(1) has attained the age of 12 years but has not attained the age of 16 years;
how could the Federal government prosecute somebody for something that isn't even illegal by federal law?

Ok Nazi

Did you not read part c right after that? "punishes all travel in
foreign commerce that leads to subsequent “illicit sexual conduct” with a
minor, even if the travel was not for that purpose."
>even if the travel was not for that purpose

See
You're not applying the law correctly and in the right context. This law is to catch men traveling just to fuck teenagers. Not non residents hooking up with a teenager that meets age of consent in that state.

It's that simple

>>This applies for minors among minors.

Fucking hell. No it doesnt.
A 50y old could legally fuck a 14 year old (male or female)
As long as
>he is no parent, supervisor, teacher ... legal guardian. the child must not be depending on him
>he doesnt pay for it
>he doesnt pressure her
>he doesnt use her inability to make this decision (this does NOT include her just being inexperienced)
>she isnt retarded

If none of the above points apply, anyone can fuck a 14y old, wether its a girl or boy, homo or hetero

those relate to "child sex" not sex with minors, which have different legal definitions.
see

Can you show me a case where this was successfully applied and prosecuted?

Didn't think so.

Laws aren't as black and white as some of you autists would like. It depends on the context and like YOU said the intent and engaging in actual illicit activity

Regardless of the original intent for being abroad, again, as you stated just now

>Posting about truths proven over centuries that advocate for preservation of global diversity
>Talking about making children, and by extension, the entire world happier
>NAZI!
Okay schlomo. Tell us more about how we need to stop breeding, and import the third world to make up for declining birthrates.
Tell us more about how we should adopt Jewish marxism to enslave our nations and destroy all productivity.
Try to call me a Fascist, or Nazi while you do it too, regardless of the fact that your fabricated buzz words hold no weight in the minds of the youth anymore.
The kids today aren't moderates. They don't want to maintain the status quo. They're all "extremists". You can try to fence them in and divide them, but it doesn't work.
The internet has given them more than enough debate training to find the common ground and unite.

yep. there was a case in germany where a (middle-aged) teacher fucked a 14yo girl on a school trip.

open-and-shut case, right?

no, court acquitted him, because she hadn’t been in his classes, so he wasn’t in a position to grade her, so he didn’t have the necessary amount of power over her the law required

>. It depends on the context and like YOU said the intent and engaging in actual illicit activity
>Regardless of the original intent for being abroad, again, as you stated just now
What in gods name are you trying to say?

Her right foot has some seriously weird toes yo.

If the intent and illicit activity isnt there as your posts said, I fail to see how the charges would stick

I can see them going to court but I would be interested to see any case law that shows them successfully prosecuting someone if the intent and illicit activity is lacking

>I would be interested to see any case law that shows them successfully prosecuting someone if the intent and illicit activity is lacking
well if there was no illicit activity, which would be the crime in question, you're just stating the obvious

>Her right foot has some seriously weird toes yo.
That's how you know she's racially pure.

You misread that. Incidentally fucking a 16 year old in Iowa and being from Cali is not a crime in itself.

Traveling for just that reason, trading sexual messages online...all that would be cause for charges. Intent and illicit activity would be proven.

Cant make that any clearer newfriend you're not understanding the law

We arent talking about case law.
We dont have case law in germany.
And the paragraphs in our penal code pretty much catalogue at what poing what sexual activity is legal or illegal

Well fucktard I'm not talking about Germany.

And incidentally if you're a licensed professional like a teacher or counselor it's illegal to fuck any minor student regardless of locale. Maybe not in Germany but we aren't as fucked over here, sexually speaking

Wow, this thread has it all, pedophiles AND nazis.

Attached: 1579498511494.jpg (720x979, 86K)

welcome, newfriend

Well fucktard you were replying to someone talking about Germany

>Cant make that any clearer newfriend you're not understanding the law
first of all, I've been coming to this site since 2007 so calling me "newfriend" just makes me laugh
secondly, you're telling me I'm not understanding the law when you don't even understand that the law that was cited and being discussed relates to traveling abroad to foreign countries and has nothing to do with what happens between states within the US
Thirdly, I don't know how much clearer "in contrast, punishes all travel in foreign commerce that leads to subsequent “illicit sexual conduct” with a minor, even if the travel was not for that purpose" can be made to you. "EVEN IF THE TRAVEL WAS NOT FOR THAT PURPOSE."
I would agree that anything 16 or older wouldn't be prosecuted, but you can't go fuck a 13 year old in Japan.

So, just to clarify, Americans can pay for anal from Japanese 16 year olds legally, but not 15 or younger?

no, they can get anal for free from a willing Japanese 16 year old, but if they paid for it then it would be illegal

Wut.

What's the youngest an American can legally pay a Japanese for anal?

too old, do not want

If my niece was born in Mexico, can I fuck her when she turns 12?

You gotta turn her parents in to ICE and put her in a foster home first, as per USC 2344.334

>What's the youngest an American can legally pay a Japanese for anal?
bump on a need to know basis

I've always found hard to understand.

If the age of consent is 16 ( UK ), and they say yes to a 20 year old...does the law randomly change?

People have always said, out of dear I guess, that it's illegal but I find that very hard to believe.

Morally incorrect, yes, but not illegal

Keep moving those goal posts

>I've been coming here since 2007

Newest thing I've heard all year

Still waiting on those case laws to prove you right. I dont care what the statute says because you're misreading it and its context and have several times. Show me it being prosecuted. Cause I guarantee you unless someone traveled with the intent to break that law/underage sex, fucking teenagers overseas incidentally isnt illegal

>>no, the law is that you can have sex with 13 year olds as long as you didn't travel for that purpose and it just happened to happen
>shows law that explicitly states in plain black and white the opposite
>>uh, show me case laws to prove it! I don't care what the letter of the law says, show me it being prosecuted! You're moving goalposts!
You're the one moving goalposts you retarded faggot. It's in plain and clear wording that it's illegal. Has it been prosecuted? I have no idea. Regardless if it has been or not, that's the law, and having sex with teenagers under 16 overseas IS illegal. There's no way to "misread" that or understand a different context. At this point I'll just accept you're a retard that can't accept he was proven wrong.

looks like a good putch for a dystopian sci-fi

Good luck. It's not illegal to be hebe. Not illegal to be pedo either for that matter.

justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-extraterritorial-sexual-exploitation-children

Federal law provides “extraterritorial jurisdiction” over certain sex offenses against children. Extraterritorial jurisdiction is the legal authority of the United States to prosecute criminal conduct that took place outside its borders.

Section 2423(c) of Title 18, United States Code, prohibits United States citizens or legal permanent residents from traveling from the United States to a foreign country, and while there, raping or sexually molesting a child or paying a child for sex. Citizens can be punished under this law even if the conduct they engaged in was legal in the country where it occurred. For example, if an individual traveled to a country that had legalized prostitution, and while they were there they paid a child for sex, that individual could still be convicted under this statute. The penalty for this provision is up to 30 years in prison.

There are also some child pornography laws that apply to conduct overseas. Sections 2251(c) and 2260(a) of Title 18, United States Code both make it a crime for anyone to produce child pornography in foreign countries if they import the child abuse images into the United States, or if they intend to do so. The penalty for a first time offender under these statutes is at least 15 years, up to a maximum of 30 years in prison.

For all of these statutes, a child is considered to be anyone under the age of 18.

18. Acording to this anyway. justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-extraterritorial-sexual-exploitation-children

Oh shit. Already bought tickets the Phillipines this summer

Can confirm

>t Arizona fag

Many a trip down to puerto peñasco with some very young party girls around to fuck

Kikes

MODS!!
underaged & sexualized

also, if she's dressed like a slut, then she's a slut. enjoy your cheater, you cuckfag.

MODS!!!
yet another underaged & sexualized