Why wasn’t he impeached like the Democrats promised?

Why wasn’t he impeached like the Democrats promised?

Are Democrats incompetent, or do they just lie?

Attached: DAA1F1F0-9D88-430A-B472-EDD0D5BEF8AE.jpg (780x585, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/09/what-can-law-professors-agree-trumps-impeachment/
4sq.com/crVudC
imgur.com/9Ura7Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weak bait.

Why is Donald ashamed of his white heritage? Has no one told him its okay to be white?

>Are Democrats incompetent, or do they just lie?
Why not both?

He was impeached. But people never realized that impeachment means nothing if he does not get convicted by the senat which is majority republicans.

The whole impeachment stuff was just a useless waste of time and money. And the reason why Trump will win the next election.

This

>Why wasn’t he impeached like the Democrats promised?
because he did nothing wrong, obviously. Unlike Obama, who was impeached for fraud and the false birth certificate.

If you haven't figured it out by now, you're so stupid, you probably voted for him...

Because Republicans in the Senate looked at what Trump did and said that it was okay and they gave him a free pass. Do you not know how this works?

the russians interfered with the impeachment process, just like they did with the election.

why when i had to take a shit no one changed the empty toilet paper roll? russia collusion 100%

He was impeached brother

Trump was impeached. He was acquitted by the Senate, which voted along party lines for the most part. It was a waste of time and resources.

Democrats can't pull a greasy string out of a cat's ass

he was impeached. House of reps impeached, but the senate convicts. But the senate was never going to convict since that would need a 2/3 majority vote.

Because you can't Stump the Trump.

Attached: b60beaf1c865c9e8888fe13077efd919e52c13260c4413dd356739d4c31a17e4.jpg (1182x1492, 1.77M)

>they just lie
Oh then why did the president block testimony from his most trusted advisors?
An innocent person would not have blocked the witness.

But he was innocent, which is why he was acquitted.

Like OJ

they didn't promise and they're not incompetent nor are they liars
the democrats are doing their jobs
unfortunately, the republicans are doing everything they can to prevent the government from functioning

No, because the House didnt bother making anything resembling a legitimate case before pishing it off on the Senate.

> why was he not impeached
> republicans say they won't impeach even if he was guilty
> republicans blocked every single witness
> trump immediately fires witness after trial was over
Fuck Republicans.

Why are you apes proud of your heritage?

Attached: 1516448708318.webm (544x400, 1.88M)

>Unlike Obama, who was impeached
How do you even get by in life with so few braincells?

Gee, no shit professor

Attached: download.jpg (297x170, 6K)

I wonder if the illegally ignored subpoenas had anything to do with that.

OJ was innocent because he was acquitted. Your logic.

Nigz gun nignog nigga.

Attached: 1580628074043.png (500x647, 169K)

600 law professors disagree with you and Derpawitz.
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/09/what-can-law-professors-agree-trumps-impeachment/

Attached: 1578970343173.jpg (480x379, 26K)

Except he was impeached. He just wasn't removed from office.

He was impeached you dolt. He wasn't removed from office by the senate. fuck off to /pol

You know, before the elections I thought of Trump like an idiot with all of his missteps, unfortunate actions and quotes. But how the left/opposition didn't give him a chance from the beginning kinda surprised me. He has gotten 3+ years of hate and he's still confidently ruling. He DID achief stuff that no other president did. And everytime when evidence was lacking of the things he was accused to, people started blaming anything they could imagine.... THE RUSSIANS.. ZE RUSSIANZ DID IET! Fuck off, we were wrong and eventhough Trump is anything but politically correct, he's capable in his own special way.

Attached: PUSSY.jpg (517x607, 187K)

Stay mad, commie.

Your mother

omg Drump wants to deport this

Attached: bdsmlr-303808-Hu3rEzvd0l-og.jpg (780x1171, 194K)

He is going to win because he has been the most successful president of all time.

They knew he would never be convicted. The whole point of impeachment was to show everybody the Senate Republicans are totally corrupt. Rigged trial with verdict before they start and no witnesses or evidence. Now Pelosi can investigate, get subpoenas, get witnesses, get tax records and she never has to take them to the senate.

Profit!

Based on what?

This

Trump barely won last time and he has lost a lot of his supporters because of his "successes". You see a lot of people don't like the things he has been successful at doing. Trump actually said he was going to give people healthcare, so people voted for him.
"He was going to protect Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security from cuts and replace the Affordable Care Act with a “terrific” new system that would “cover everyone” and offer the lower premiums and deductibles the American people wanted"
Those people know now that he is not going to do that.
If Trump wins it will be because another corporate Democrat won the nomination and by doing that gave the general population no hope of change.

Every time you say "no witnesses" your opinion can be thrown out. There were witnesses, all of the witnesses the democrats felt they needed to move forward.
Unfortunately the dems are short on a few too many brain cells and later realized they needed even more witnesses.

Dems went in with ZERO PROOF. So you can't pull that BS about republicans voting not guilty no matter what. What was there to be guilty about?

600 law professors disagree with you and Derpawitz.

Democrats believe that like elections, law should be repeated over and over until the "right" outcome is found

In their mind its not over yet

I honestly don't mind; it just makes them look worse and worse.

Not useless at all. Shower the the Senate cares more for a crook that can get them stuff more than the American people. The whole thing was a fucking sham. No witnesses, people clearly stating that he did do the crimes but they vote no. Treason to the highest degree. The only saving grace are real American Patriots and the fact Trump is so goddamn stupid he'll end up throwing his self out.

You've been saying this for five years.

Are you really that stupid? If you keep drinking that Kool-Aid your gonna have a bad time.

You think the last few remaining Democrats are unhinged now, wait til Trump's re-elected November 3rd. Democrats are gonna be jumping off skyscrapers so frequently, it'll be raining libtards.

he was impeached you mong.

Attached: impeach_7541823758432993280_n.jpg (790x960, 69K)

Kek! This. The morgues are gonna be over ran by leftists committing suicide

A legally-authorized investigation would have had their subpoenas enforced by judiciary. Burden of proof is on the accuser, commie traitor.

lol

Attached: oj.png (640x640, 467K)

Are you on crack? This happen just a few weeks ago you shit.

>The morgues are gonna be over ran
nice english Boris

Attached: trump_shill.gif (220x284, 1.28M)

user, it's pretty clear that Joe Biden used his office of Vice President to get his son Hunter Biden on the board of directors for a Ukraine energy company, a position which Hunter never had the slightest amount of experience with, but doesn't even speak Ukrainian, and stepping down the literal day before Joe Biden announced his presidential bid.
It was a few months after that when Donald Trump asked the then NEW prime minister of Ukraine to see what happened there, because it is quite obviously a case of corruption, that only the Ukrainians would have information about, as it all happened in Ukraine.
The Democrat argument "OHNONONO YOU CAN'T INVESTIGATE ANYONE FROM THE OTHER PARTY" is utterly insane, when they have done nothing but investigate Donald Trump over anything and everything, using falsified dossiers that they themselves commissioned, and (unsurprisingly) found absolutely no wrongdoing in regards to their fake conspiracy theories.

>Trump is so goddamn stupid he'll end up throwing his self out.
You've been saying this for five years.

That's funny. Commie traitor haha you mean like what you support? A commie traitor? Do you like being in a cult that can't think for themselves? Because I hate to break it to you but what's in the White House and the Senate are not American Patriots.

>illegally ignored subpoenas
aka unauthorized and unenforceable subpoenas

Hi troll. Hows under the bridge? Still stinking like shit?

>Do you like being in a cult that can't think for themselves?
You're quite literally just regurgitating MSM propaganda, that anyone even moderately intelligent from any side of the political spectrum stopped believing years ago.

this

and then?

Attached: orange_1581224269325.jpg (680x383, 33K)

why not have that whistleblower testify? oh wait he never existed, what was his fake name again?

>can't respond to the argument, opts to deflect the insult
this is what liberalism looks like

Trumps the best troll I've seen in years. He's pretty much just doing this shit to make leftists sperg daily now.

Attached: 704qkd3d1s.jpg (522x767, 107K)

Attached: voter id.jpg (844x500, 110K)

>charges originate from a "whistleblower"
>can't name him/her
>won't testify
>will never testify
>nobody can know it was one of Joe Biden's people

kek

This, tbh fam. Trump literally does this shit now just for his own amusement since he knows how retarded the increasingly insane left will react to it.

how many replies that weak bait gets lol

Attached: 1551560705343.png (800x528, 211K)

i am surprised their tears didnt drown trump at his state of the union speech

I listen to NPR on the way to work, and it was fucking surreal how hard they were going to avoid mentioning Hunter at all costs. They just kept saying on repeat "disproven conspiracy theories", while never mentioning what the conspiracy theories were, and never how they were disproven.

Attached: ukraine_cookie_jar.jpg (1800x1279, 703K)

Soooo by wasting taxpayer's time and money to show us that a fake charge with NO basis should be used to overthrow the democratically elected official potus?

Was wondering if anyone else on here caught how amused & entertained he gets by the left's continual temper tantrums. Dude plays the left and their drooling sycophants like a fiddle.

Kek! Yea true.

Pretty sure his brains rotting from dementia

Not mutually exclusive.

Attached: 1580889672247.jpg (801x960, 95K)

just like the iowa caucus, the results didn't fit the narrative, with people quickly realizing the Dem's were rigging the election against Bernie for a 2nd time, they had to hot potato the results off to buttnigger just to appear impartial

I think the biggest tell in the impeachment inquiries was the House Managers' repetition that the GOP believes a "debunked conspiracy theory that Ukraine AND NOT RUSSIA interfered in 2016 election." White House Council immediately corrected that assertion, claiming that BOTH Ukraine AND Russia interfered, but that didn't stop Schiff and Nadler and Jefferies and the rest of those cronies from repeating that caveat 1000 fucking times. They couldn't make a point without supporting it with a lie.

what happened after that lol

stick to your script, you're not paid to ad lib you nig lib

Amerifats are dumb as fuck

>they didn't promise

They've been squealing they'll successfully impeach him since 2017

uhhhhhhh.......

And yet he continually out maneuvers and humiliated the far left on an almost daily basis. If someone with "brain rot" & "dementia" is able to effortlessly out smart the far left Democrats daily, the Dems must be completely inept retards.

He was impeached, but not removed.
He was impeached by a party of sore losers without ideas who know they are going to get their asses handed to them in November.
They prosecuted the only partisan impeachment in American history, in the hopes that chanting "Impeached for life," will make enough noise to drown out the fact that their ideas are communist and dangerous.
They had no prayer of beating them so they turned to impeachment as a goofy election tactic.

Attached: 1580979216126.jpg (540x694, 74K)

you avoided my point about where this all started, with a fake "whistleblower" claim

LULZ! That user didn't realize he only succeeded in pointing out how fuckin stupid the Democratic party leadership is

Yeah, leftists aren't particularly bright.

Seriously. There is nothing to be proud of if you are a nigger. Jungle apes is all they are.

Attached: 933.png (534x548, 249K)

>t. some eurocuck who pays for niggers and muslims welfare with high taxes

>lost a lot of his supporters.
I don't know where you're pulling that little stat from, but it's bullshit.

Attached: 1580973794119.png (960x819, 53K)

her make up bill must be incredible. She must have learned make up skills from one of the FX masters.

You're right!
Acquittal does not mean innocent, indeed.

Attached: Captain Scumbag.jpg (474x355, 19K)

for 2 whole days they must have been screeching at each other about trump and russians, before they realized they had no choice but to stop being obvious and hand yet another massive loss off

When the house hearing went on, Schiff blocked witnesses.
This was perfectly OK/
When the Senate trial began, the same thing was done.
This was not OK, this was orange man bad.

Attached: 1552503096043.jpg (652x960, 463K)

Attached: T3.jpg (2048x1024, 202K)

he was impeached you fucking mutt, he was acquitted by his mutt party.

Attached: IMG_20200208_220831.jpg (1080x1228, 271K)

>cue pertobator music

ok cool but why did he have to withhold military aid against Russia to do that?

impeached based off of imaginary whistleblower testimony we never get to see, just like the next Dem president

because he was dealing with corrupt dirty slavs, and since every president before him has done so, it was just a matter of following precedent

>that smirk on his face.
Yup, just like others pointed out in this thread, he does that shit to entertain himself because he knows the far left will be sperging all over twitter, CNN & msnbc for another week straight.

Hey there !

Could you please massively check in a place in your Foursquare app called :
«Centre de Tir de la Police Nationale»
4sq.com/crVudC

Thanks guys !

Kill urself malware spammer

Attached: KFC.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Attached: libpanic.jpg (400x298, 22K)

Trump is retarded on purpose... Like a bunch of people here it seems

b. b. bb but when trump does it my peepee hurts

Attached: 3553.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

because liberals are fucking retarded

he was impeached retard

he wasnt convicted

weak bait kys

Attached: 3683.jpg (2500x1689, 335K)

fat pig eats white human fetus

okay

Attached: 346.jpg (2290x1322, 295K)

he's not chinese, go choke on a corona

They are running out of avenues

Attached: 05B4F8E4-F0D0-4C3B-94A0-32B169A42DA3.jpg (2048x413, 232K)

Attached: 672.jpg (1025x769, 108K)

pill popping junky loser

Attached: img 83341.jpg (912x775, 148K)

okay

Attached: 57ea7816077dcc7e128b83a4.jpg (1100x825, 146K)

They're incompetent as fuck, they do nothing but try to impede Trump. All they have in their arsenal to stop him from getting elected is impeding his progress and talking about how he couldn't get everything done lmao. Do you really think dems are truth tellers lmao. I normally vote DEM but fuck me trump has my vote next month. God damn the left is full of retard crybabies that lack economic sense. Took me longer than I'd like to admit to notice how fucking nowhere these people are going.

Attached: 1564369341489.jpg (671x1024, 73K)

trump has no one to blame but himself

oh he eats pizza just like Mussolini what a nazi

I voted for Obama the first time, didn't vote the next election, and voted for Trump last time.
I don't think he's a great president, but better than the clown show democrats have going on.

Attached: totally not illegal immigrants.jpg (700x394, 78K)

okay

Attached: 535.jpg (620x372, 59K)

fake whistleblower? so you're saying that the people who testified,who under oath, and felony to lie, that said it was wrong, they lied? but the people who can verify and prove that trump was innocent, yet they refuse to testify, they are telling the truth? you're a special kind of idiot aren't ya?

blame for what?

I didn't followed the story, what do they testified?
Do you even know?

bastard eats steak, well done....with ketchup. that's impeachment worthy already.

okay

Attached: 6738.jpg (1140x712, 49K)

He complete and utter failure as president.

trump eats like a picky child who needs a fucking slap upside the head

Attached: 1b0fcce31059cf20d7d03cc438afc711.jpg (800x543, 62K)

5 more years. They’ll go by quickly if you stop letting him live rent free

i eat sirloin medium, with ketchup, fuck you , try to impeach me bitch

He literally lives rent free in all their minds doesn’t he?

How ironic, a hotel mogul living for free in the minds of his opponents

Attached: 40nyunyb.jpg (608x393, 55K)

you don't hold an elected office

i'm saying the ENTIRE impeachment fiasco, was started by a false charge, made by no one, for the intent to disrupt american politics, explain who the whistleblower was please, i'll wait.

he was impeached, just not removed from office, just like clinton.

See, still on your mind. Gonna be a long 5 years for ya.

you sound like the type of person who beats children to death

Welcome to America where people can eat what the fuck they want you commie faggot

they're incompetent, remember duded the cake's a lie and all their audience wants is a free lunch.

not according to bloomberg, that stinking jew loves telling new yorkers what they can and can not eat or drink

who's reimbursing that kike for all the shekels he's wasting splitting the democrat vote?
he's like the jew version of mitt "i marry children and fuck them" romney?

Doesn't matter who it was. If Hillary whistle blowed that Trump murdered someone and it turned out he did you dumb rednecks would all be defending him because it was Hillary that reported it. It doesn't change the fact that he broke the law. He constantly lies to you dumb red state ignorant trailer park trash and you're all like hurr durr hes one of us. He cares about us! He doesn't give a shit about you. Idiots.

yeah, they testified that what he did is wrong

>it doesnt matter if it was true or not
this is what i got from your post, solid work there

yeah, someone who can never be named or held accountable said orange man bad, we get it

oh, did i hurt ur little feelings little snowflake? hahahahahhahahahahha, little bitch.

Damn you read like you live in a red state

keep deflecting it's hilarious

Attached: 7uV6uhA8.jpg (576x384, 69K)

def. whistleblower: a person who informs on a person or organization engaged in an illicit activity.the omb, said what he did was wrong. the people who listens in on phone said it was wrong. the republicans said it was wrong (but they also said it was not impeachment worthy). the people who testified under oath (also republicans) said it was wrong .

LMFAO that was my only post on this tread

>i eat sirloin medium, with ketchup
It really depends on the type of steak.
In higher quality steaks with greater preparation, you generally want them to be more on the rare side, in order to hold in flavor.
On shittier steaks, you generally want them to be more cooked to make sure they don't kill you, and leave the seasonings to the surface.
Of course, these zoomer retards wouldn't know that, and just parrot "RAW=GOOD".
I'm not a fan of ketchup either way, though.

who was that again? i'll wait

There were 18 witnesses and over 2000 documents presented. The didn't block anything except a fishing expedition the Dems call for because their case was nonsense.

>merely pretending

there have been several whistleblowers

yeah, it's called laws. we have laws to protect whistleblowers dumbass.

Why can't it be both?

Attached: KekEris.png (500x610, 142K)

Send us all a nice postcard from your alternative reality.

exactley, i don't put it on filets or ribeyes, i treat sirloin like a under-processed hamburger

ummmmm............

it's spelled hamberder

name the source that started this, that should be easy right?

No subpoena was illegally ignored. When Trump said he was claiming executive privilege, the Dems dropped the subpoenas instead of going to court to get them.

nice deflection, poorly executed though

Woah caught me there. Literally just got on this thread and have 0 reason to lie about it

ummmm.........

>being this autistic on this thread
I can see why you are here...you must be a "person" of culture....comrade.

Attached: lord_death___soul_eater_by_xdazzle_me_edwardx-d4dawe8.jpg (1003x797, 107K)

i don't care how long you wait, you still won't grow a brain.

Attached: 1763.jpg (800x800, 117K)

This. Now the average American has learned impeachment and removal from office are two different things. A tactical media resource squandered on short term gains, typical of today's democrat.

Attached: 1581148917657.jpg (1016x1042, 138K)

you got google bitch, use it

nice deflection but poorly executed

Attached: 2366.jpg (836x544, 50K)

democrats are withholding their "star" witness,and then crying about not allowing witnesses, lol kill yourself

Attached: 1922.jpg (500x1423, 120K)

Only if she is here illegally. I love how you idiots equate enforcing the law is going to deport all the immigrants. He has never said anything about stopping legal immigration.

Attached: 1580965705109.jpg (1130x1280, 231K)

www.magapill.com
Has won, gunna win, Still winning.
And your echo chamber must be loud.

Attached: Drain the Swamp.jpg (1920x1382, 901K)

haha she had to pre-rip the paper because she's too drunk and inept

The whistleblower was a 22 year old CIA aide named Eric Ciaramella. The fact the person is so young to me indicates their sacrificial status, there was a possibility of jail time for him if things went really badly so they used basically the kid who goes and gets them coffee, and of course if he didn't go along with it his career would have ended there when he lost his security clearance, which can be revoked for any or no reason. Cowardly and despicable so of course it's got Dems written all over it.

Attached: vs0RWPj.jpg (680x737, 100K)

You are dumber than a box of rocks. The House had 18 witnesses and over 2000 pages of evidence, all of which was presented at the trial. They just wouldn't call new witnesses because that is not their job.

he was an obama aide? how weird, nothing suspicious here

Attached: 1947.jpg (480x359, 25K)

Attached: PRETORN-HAHAHAHA.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

Attached: 123.png (712x681, 252K)

Actually his support has grown. That is why he has the highest approval numbers so far.

what is it with trumptards and homoerotic cartoons?

Attached: UsJ8qHtA0.jpg (850x1091, 225K)

Attached: 1581093981263.png (405x555, 141K)

Attached: 1579764259917.jpg (1536x1133, 426K)

and yet still under 50%...

Attached: 286.jpg (812x767, 69K)

someone from the democrat party should have her killed for creating such a rich source of lulz

>ECHO CHAMBER
Seriously, everyone knows that rag is an echo chamber blocked off by a pay wall that no self respecting patriot would ever breach. Stop shillin' and start healin'.

Attached: 4chan4Trump.jpg (565x761, 26K)

Attached: 3ssf.jpg (1870x1645, 812K)

wait til november lol

trump looks at the pictures in it and has someone else read it to him when he see his face

Attached: 2391.jpg (700x700, 72K)

It'll be under 50% then too.

daily reminder that ed buck is a swell guy who doesnt kill gay trannies in drug fueled orgies

Attached: 1579492604077.jpg (610x410, 62K)

Attached: 2402.jpg (640x629, 52K)

Attached: 1575673380604.jpg (864x1152, 161K)

can't wait to vote again for him lol

Attached: 1895.jpg (2000x2040, 449K)

>impeached
im•peacher, n.
usage: The correct legal sense of impeach refers only to the bringing of formal charges against an official. Since the purpose of impeachment is the removal from office of an official who has engaged in misconduct, many people focus on the intended result and use impeach to mean “to remove (a public official) from office.” This sense is likely to cause confusion, and people should be aware of the word's proper legal meaning.
salty salty salty.

Attached: Self.gif (500x200, 449K)

Attached: 632.jpg (1024x575, 85K)

>But he was innocent, which is why he was acquitted.
Prob liberal bait, but : Many GOP Senators admitted he was guilty, but voted "not guilty" anyway.

Attached: abe.jpg (500x519, 122K)

So even though they took an oath to protect the constitution, the dems want to modify or remove the 2nd ammendment. They protect late term abortions which is killing someone.. yep. All decent americans there.

Attached: 1778.jpg (1125x987, 137K)

Attached: 1579489007695.jpg (1134x2016, 291K)

Dems had a Constitution duty to impeach. They knew it would never lead to him removed, but his actions required it.

As a real American patriot (one who served in the military), let me say this. You are a fucking moron. The Dems tried to remove him from office for doing his job. Trump is no Russian agent. He has been tougher on Russia than any president since Regan. By the way, all the communist are in the Democratic party.

Attached: 1807.png (1122x1500, 1.89M)

I browse the 4chins and it's fucking surreal how anyone would post Ben Garrison unironically.
Protip: Garrison is ALWAYS wrong.

that's the argument republicans will be using in like 8-12 years,can't wait to see the 1st democrat president removed from office

Attached: 791.png (630x396, 292K)

his health is an automatic dis-qualifier he'll barely make it alive to 2021

yup, shes another common mexican whore

If he's putting the heckin poor illegooni mexiroonie fetusbois, then why don't they fuck off?

Attached: 818.jpg (637x618, 66K)

ah, he's using them as an off-label vasoconstrictor, what this actually tells us is that he has migraines. i have a friend who used to do this. that and i've tried to get high on sudafed hoping it would be like adderall and noooope, i don't see how a human being could enjoy it unless you like being upset by invisible spiders crawling on you. their actual illicit use is that they're a chemical starting point for making meth, it's why you have to sign something to buy them, at least in CA.

Attached: synthesis.jpg (646x510, 57K)

i see the difference, trumps got my vote again in november lol

>implying she couldn't have know in advance he was going to go full shitshow.
I think we all knew begforehand that Trump would make a mockery of his office, the Congress and America itself.

HAHAHA SHE WAS SO WEAK SHE HAD TO PREPARE LIKE WEARING DIAPERS

Attached: 452.jpg (720x465, 58K)

His SOTU speech was pretty tame.
She's just assblasted her coup didn't work.
Trump's response was much more dignified; just leave her hanging by turning his back and going about his more important business.

>my fake news is better than your fake news

Attached: yikes.png (211x206, 14K)

With Trump and the Senate blocking witnesses, the senate wasted our money. Confessed to the crime, Mulvaney confirmed it, and the cover-up was obvious.

Attached: 147.jpg (639x619, 96K)

Attached: 1579172593213.gif (245x300, 1.91M)

>many swing district senators in danger of being primaried tried to have their cake and eat it too

ftfy

man, are any of you ever going to address WHY he's president? like, why anyone voted for him at all? i'll give you a hint; the media being his enemy is not, for him, an optional position.

Attached: 1581149080932.jpg (964x1024, 240K)

except it started with a fake story from a fake whistleblower who was paid to lie, and then hid from the courts

Your "fake news" is inferior, as fox news viewers regularly test the lowest of actually being informed. Perfect example was when they refused to even show the impeachment in the house. So, we get all these canned arguments from republicans.

b.b.bb but.... ummmmm............

racist liar we can read between the lines we speak 2 languages unlike your lily white cheeto eating ass

Attached: bdsmlr-303808-Hw79pw22jx-og.jpg (780x1171, 154K)

Attached: 227.jpg (600x416, 98K)

I'll repeat. Trump admitted to the crime and so did his chief of staff. At that point, the veracity of the whistleblower is only needed for confirmation. Fucktard.

whats your point? i dont care about statues, jesus what a fucking low energy weak reply you gave there, you shills really are paid by the post huh?

so did biden

Attached: 1576630462434.png (861x646, 499K)

The house deposed 18 witnesses and their testimony was presented. So there were 18 witnesses.

>at that point we all know it's a lie, but we're hoping you'll go along with it
kill yourself, but before you do that go kill your family too

>except it started with a fake story from a fake whistleblower who was paid to lie, and then hid from the courts

>fake story
Every witness that testified, under oath, swore the whistle-blower's story was correct.
Everyone who said otherwise refused to testify under oath.

>fake whistleblower who was paid to lie
Wow, a completely new lie, after months of GOP lies stacked on top of lies.
In reality, the whistle-blower has probably sacrificed his career, put his life in danger, etc, etc, all for the sake of sleeping better at night, knowing he's done the right thing.

>and then hid from the courts
Anyone who insists on outing the whistleblower is an enemy of America and democracy, and is just trying to pave the way for more GOP corruption to go unnoticed.
Every last one of you (including Trump) belongs at the end of a noose.

You're abnormally retarded to believe the media anymore in the first place, no matter what your poison is.
>BBBBUUUH MUH FAUX N
That includes Fox News, which is equally as awful as whatever dumb shit you defend.

Attached: trust_indicator_combo.jpg (473x1144, 69K)

Because the republicans are corrupt to their very core... THAT is why.

Attached: 1986.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>coming from the party that was caught rigging their own primaries last time, and already caught rigging them before their first caucus was finished this time
EL OH EL

nice deflection but poorly executed, you shills suck and should be fired, i hope quality assurance monitors your poor performance

>You're abnormally retarded to believe the media anymore
>REALITY HAS A LIBERAL BIAS!!!!!

Cleatus, your party has drifted so far into bullshit fantasy-land, you really can't be a Republican voter, drink the Kool--Aid, and still live in the real world.

Now people know we have a tyrant dictator who will start a civil war when he loses the election.

The only way trump is giving up the throne is in a body bag.

almost got caught in the Iowa caucus too this year, but they had to bitch out and make things look "natural"

not one witness claimed it was true. they all said they think it was true. like i think you rape 5 year old boys (which you admit to being true since someone said they think it it true).

>nice deflection but poorly executed, you shills suck and should be fired, i hope quality assurance monitors your poor performance
>b-b-bbut only paid shills would dare to represent the politiacl position of the majority of Americans, hh-h-honest!

Yet he won with less. If you think he isn't getting reelected, you are a moron.

He was impeached. Impeachment is a two-part process. He wasn’t convicted, which is the second part of impeachment.

It starts with a vote to impeach, then ends in either conviction and removal or acquittal.

correct the record, shareblue, who's the republican shill group? it's ok i'll wait for your response

since there was never a vote to hold an impeachment inquiry he was not impeached

funny how dems ignore what biden admitted to.

You do realize during none of the impeachment process did the Democrats protect Biden right? They full on went to bat saying sure, bring your witnesses to testify about Biden AND Trump to the public. But Republicans, knowing that it would be FAR more damaging for their party said no to the entire process. Here we are, Trump is acquitted and no investigation into Biden, almost like it doesn’t matter and was a smokescreen to cover up the GOPs corruption.

b.b.bb he wasn't the president!!!!

Attached: 998.jpg (720x736, 45K)

wow, literally the opposite happened, they pulled back the request for witnesses until it was over, waited until it was beyond obvious that trump was innocent , and then screeched about witnesses

why does the chick in my picture look terrified?

Attached: 1578802388968.jpg (545x458, 53K)

Sorry I like strong economies and oppose open borders.
Insane, I know.

Attached: (You).png (675x534, 282K)

You shouldn't use McCain if you are looking for examples of Patriots. The is a reason he was known as songbird McCain.

You didn’t watch any of the proceedings then. From day one to the vote they were demanding witnesses.

Soooo Salty.

Attached: ThisPastaIsLasagna.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

why does the chick in this picture look scared like she's going to get raped?

Attached: 1578802904098.jpg (553x500, 61K)

Attached: 367.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Attached: 44446666.jpg (600x429, 71K)

not once did one democrat say they would accept the witnesses trump's team required

Do you realize you are not helping yourself?
You just spout ORANGE MAN BAD without even explaining why or why we should care or nothing. You just spout it. You take an ugly picture and add Trump on it and that's all.
You are fuel for our memes, guy.

Attached: 2311.jpg (500x500, 70K)

from day one, there was a fake testimony, from a fake witness, and you just desperately want me to ignore that , and i find that really funny.

Attached: 2335.jpg (720x478, 48K)

LOL... Donald Trump IS the swamp.

>he has lost a lot of his supporters because of his "successes"
Is that what Don Lemon told you?

KYS

Attached: 2020fyf.jpg (703x878, 200K)

Attached: 1853.jpg (806x796, 312K)

I speak two fluently and two more half ass. I just don't speak bastardized Spanish.

HO NOES HE IS KISSING KIDS ON THE CHEEK§§one§

Attached: 1543602847845.jpg (1366x2345, 1.31M)

b.bbb.bbut ummmmmmmm........

Attached: 2255.jpg (828x789, 66K)

cause she's about to get sexually assualted, she clearly doesn't want that old rapist touching her, look at her face lol

What witnesses? I didn't see the Dems bring any witnesses into the house,

If those witnesses were required to show proof, then how did the house impeach trump without those witnesses?

They impeached on feelings and hearsay. That's not how law works and the Senate agreed.

she actually looks like she's going to get a cabinet job, if she can juggle wrinkled old balls in a hot tubesock well enough

Attached: 1386.jpg (600x338, 27K)

He was impeached, dumbfuck. Guess the Russians don't offer very good American civics lessons.

Attached: IMG_20200201_173615.jpg (1359x2048, 329K)

Attached: 91.jpg (476x474, 81K)

what happened after he was impeached? go on say it

You do realize that there is currently 3 investigations into Biden going on right now? Or did your liberal news source forget to tell you that?

Missing the caveat "lying [about him]."

If you think that the FBI, CIA, NSA, Hillary, Obama, Bush, and the Media are NOT lying, you're an idiot. Putin is also probably lying, in general, but probably not saying anything about Trump that Trump himself considers untrue.

Attached: 1566.jpg (750x448, 50K)

Yes user, the amount of times you won the presidency of the united states compared to Trump is astounding. Tell us about your successful political career

why did you pick the biggest bag of corrupt shit heads to weigh against trump in that picture? how late to the party are you?

Attached: 1576624905561.png (720x608, 324K)

b.b.bbb but ummmmmmm......

la raza cabron

Attached: bdsmlr-303808-r5sVDfFA4l-og.jpg (780x1170, 210K)

Attached: 2wqyefi3t1x.png (1024x631, 560K)

that would be zero times for both trump and i

Attached: 34352.jpg (1200x630, 185K)

Attached: 348.jpg (960x758, 99K)

Attached: 1579490740352.gif (268x200, 551K)

Join now and thank me later
imgur.com/9Ura7Wg

I see a loving father and daughter. Are you afraid when family show a little affection? You must never have been loved as a child. My mother and I had lots of kisses over the years.

Attached: 220.png (720x510, 485K)

judging by the diagonal, is she a happa?

Attached: 1577213672949.png (567x336, 189K)

Attached: 596.jpg (889x500, 155K)

Get serious if Trump was a tyrant dictator, there would have been no incompetent in the first place. 2nd if Trump was a dictator Democrats the House would have been magically disappearing, to never be see again. 3rd CNN, MSN ABC new all would be shut down. That is what a tyrant dictator does.

Politicians gonna politic

Attached: 2378.jpg (720x376, 34K)

That's funny, it could just as easily say effective President and be just as correct.

Attached: 1485.jpg (1080x794, 143K)

Attached: 2170.jpg (500x740, 32K)

Attached: 39.jpg (480x649, 55K)

Attached: 1634.jpg (3565x2380, 980K)

Les incompetents!

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

i love it when you bring this dead horse out to beat

Attached: 1576623861604.jpg (639x637, 135K)

b.bbb but ummmmmmm ......

Well some of those need to be corrected:
The wall: 100 miles of new wall with 400 more by the end of year.
Mexico paying for it: with the passage of USMCA we will come out far enough ahead to pay for the wall. Plus he has effectively turned Mexico into a wall itself.
Take on China: yes he did and won. Phase 1 down phase 2 coming.
Getting rid of Obamacare: now that he got rid of most RINOs, he can get the 3 bills he has passed.
Draining the swamp: see getting rid of RINOs. That's a good start it just takes time.

Attached: 1956.jpg (750x479, 65K)

>used the wrong email to cover up things you'd get out of bed and kill someone over because they are that much of a fucking sith lord

Attached: 1579650231479.jpg (750x968, 620K)

>pleaz forget the last 13 years, pleaz im begging you

Why because he refused to honor a traitor? There is a reason he was known as "songbird" McCain.

Funny how dems justify their "bad president" logic.

>>Trump pulls tooth and nail to push his policies.
>>Dems block him all the way, because orange man bad.
>> Dems complain that Trump didn't do what he said.

Attached: 534.jpg (637x614, 71K)

Attached: 1620.jpg (688x500, 103K)

Attached: 1110.jpg (2048x1536, 252K)

would you really take her word for what it is, or would you do it out of fear she'd have you killed in a "suicide" where you shoot yourself in the back of the head?

And I didn't even touch the tax cuts one because it was so patently false as to be insulting.