U r bi

u r bi

Attached: 00.jpg (1984x1898, 1.91M)

id fuck a man in the ass but i wouldnt chase it = not bi

id also rape both sexes doesnt make me bi just makes me a rapist/atd

autistic schizophrenic psychosis fairies trying to have personhood its even more pathetic but nice strawman attempt u misplaced birth number of overpopulation redundency

you're bi get over it

youre a schizophrenic literally nothing you say in words can have any meaning, literally

id drill a perfectly passable trap but id never lift a finger for it and me not being homophobic and an alpha doesnt make me bi it just makes you a schizophrenic on the internet looking for attention because ur a failed birth and ur death will be the only successful thing you amount to

not even sure of ur own sexually schizophrenically trying to egocentrically project that on others

ur not just a failure ur a danger

you're bi get over it

ok so now ur schizophrenic and continueing to be passive aggressive u need physical violence done against u so u understand dclxvi sage

you're bi get over it

schizophrenic psychosis parrot

is this emma? oh you jsut got fetal alcohol syndrome

when i say ur a down syndrome know that its a homonym and thats what i mean and i accept u as to why ur like this because i understand why just know ur children wont be retarded like u and its a one generation thing so its really important u follow my lead on the raising of them because ur kinda permenently retarded by ur mum but thats not my fault, go murder ur mother

we will do a lot of psych drugs reading deep talk and exercise it can help u but it wont completely cure sorry babe x wasnt my fault x
that stupid bitch. get ur money away from ur parents names NOW

you're bi get over it

see u do this shit cause u just want attention.. dont forever be that little brat girl.. be little princess girl. make sure u can seperate
am i being little princess or brat? brat no go.. grow up
princess? continue. x

you're bi get over it

cause ill beat u and im not afraid of cops

you're bi get over it

whats it say about you that the only way you can get attention is through provocation of violence?

literally 1:1 pine gap nsa fragile x down syndrome tier

u r fag

yes

Attached: 7IamCringexIwantCream.png (1500x1620, 1.15M)

you're bi get over it
you're bi get over it

Why do gay people and the such insist on forcing other people to not be straight

e t or bi

(((something’s fishy)))

Nice trigger thread. Foolin idiots into walls of text just to repeat thyself thus making them even more angry

Attached: IMG-20200205-WA0007.jpg (750x584, 37K)

Yes?