Over 800 dead to Coronavirus, scared?

Over 800 dead to Coronavirus, scared?

Attached: AAAAAA.png (170x181, 21K)

no, i never go out

Nope. It kills the elderly. That's not a bad thing.

Dubs has spoken!

Roomate wants to go to South Korea in September, RIP

i got off an airplane last week and got sick days after. turns out it was the yearly flu. everyone i know that had the flu this year was bed ridden for days. i just had slight aches and a scratchy throat. boosting your immune system and eating healthy goes a long way.

man shut this shit down
kill johnathon in pine gap
kill whatevers standing in the way of that

/thread

well he seems to be a massive fag then

If you got infected you only have 2% chance of dying. It's literally nothing. 800 deaths? Yes, but more than 40000 infected. Out of those 40000 only about 2000 are requiring intensive care.

He's addicted to K-pop, only reason why he's going

Don't believe the numbers. It's china. They are lying their asses of.

Who gives a shit? Remember when H1N1 and Ebola were going to kill us all? Are you religious and prone to believing whatever retarded shit is presented to you?

sounds pretty gay to me

Without a vaccine in sight and contagion about as easy as sharing air... 2% chance to contract virus from things like parcels, travel, anything international. No vaccine. The virus spreads and every remains calm and apathetic and then the exponential infected enters the hundreds of thousands within a year.

no. the bioweapon only targets asians

It'll help the population

They didn't because of swift containment and a scared public. Stop thinking just because no one you know died to the last novle viral infections, it isn't worth worrying.

So you do believe in the faggot Jehova. That's why you're a worried moron. Fear drives your entire existence.

Attached: 1532576107882.jpg (500x391, 36K)

I mean, I'm cool with a flu-like plague wiping out the elderly and people with fucked immune systems.

Can't wait to see what anti vaxxers scream

It only kills old people that already got health problems. It's like the weakest virus. Don't believe the media, they just want you hooked so that everyday you click on their website and they earn money through the ads.

30 year old healthy bugman doctor working in makeshift emergency hospitals died from the virus. It melted his immune system. Of course he had constant contact with other infected but he also had plenty of precautionary methods and medical supplies at his disposal. Still got sick. Still died.

Maybe when people who don't live in third world shitholes start dying I might care.

Fatality rate is about the same as the flu, so no, not really scared.
More disappointed in how ineffective the virus is

Hopefully you're one of them so you stop posting on my Cred Forums you worthless nigger.

lmao corona is like a bad flu, only kills the same kind of ppl flu kills. i get flu all the time. sux but it aint gonna kill me. i ain't scared of corona.

Still only 2% die. Barely noticeable, not to mention it’s almost exclusively elderly

Ahahaha, christfag is triggered because no one buys in to the end times bullshit.

Attached: 1581034628997.png (811x628, 81K)

>my Cred Forums
The newfaggory is great with this one

>scared?
Yes, yes I'm. Those number are rookie numbers, I was expecting millions, not hundreds...