How old do you think she was when Biden first molested her?

How old do you think she was when Biden first molested her?

Attached: B7ABD59F-7E1B-45B2-8AA8-75EFE892FEB7.jpg (720x721, 86K)

Umm that isnt Donald Trump

Incest is only ok for the elite

This thread is quiet. Wonder why?

He seems a hebephile rather than a traditional pedo. I'm guessing his age range is 10-13. Not to say he isn't a disgusting piece of work.

Really?

Attached: DRt2SlqUMAErr8D.jpg (544x533, 44K)

He just doesn't strike me as Hillary or Cheney levels of depravity.

Only a pedophile would try to further analyze and break down the type. Anyone who likes people under 18 is a pedo, period. There's not varying degrees. You're all sick.

Lol anything under 25 and you're basically a pedo. You know they're retarded kids way beyond 18.

Please nuance is everything. I don't claim to defend either of these categories. The question is what age he prefers to molest. Most of what uncle Joe seems to swoon over and not control his actions in public are 10-13 year Olds. Who know who he diddles in private.

The Right can't meme.

>throwing this tactic back in the shill's faces

delicious

Attached: Vajhzgw.png (720x1155, 747K)

Anybody who says shit like this is a pedophile I’m reporting you to the fbi

Gee I wonder who's behind this post?

This is facts

What isssss...........8?

This is exactly why the whistleblower being 22 years old is hilarious. They basically made the kid who gets them coffee be the one who risks his career. How brave.

Attached: 1565466870248.png (769x768, 450K)

Top post!

bump

him and trump gangbanged hillary

Prenatal. I reckon when her mother was dilating and about to give birth they hand to hold him back from putting both hands up mom's vagina to touch his unborn granddaughter
>Damnit Joe, let the doctor deliver the baby!
>Leaving it to qualified people is not how we do it in this family, isn't that right Hunter?

No. It was Trump, Biden, Obama and Epstein. While Bill sat in the corner jerking off.

He likes them in diapers too

Old guy fucked your girl huh? Feelsbadman