I am a 21 year old self employed landlord earning 220k USD per year (after tax)

I am a 21 year old self employed landlord earning 220k USD per year (after tax)

AMA

(You're more than welcome to think I'm lying, not here to show off - only to give insight and advice)

Attached: cash.jpg (1000x857, 720K)

why do dogs have wet noses?

how much did the property your parents gave you cost them?

My parents gave me nothing - no money, influence on others, oppurtunities, etc.

What ridge of pressure caused storm Ciara in the U.K.?

>oppurtunities

lol, you should be able to afford an education at least.

heheh, that's hilarious.

seriously, though, where'd you get that much capital? your jaw must be really tired.

lol

I have an education, I'm switching between Cred Forums and other pages because people walk in so I have little time to check spelling

They only gave me a small loan of 1 million USD when I was 18.

> this guy gets it

Attached: Lol_gomezaddams.jpg (450x338, 19K)

I took out college loans, a mortgage and 2 cars on finance which were sold for cash.
Gambled it all into leveraged options.

gtfo trump

Attached: Lol_doland_straight.png (316x331, 23K)

With an FHA loan you only need 3% down. It can be used on multiunit properties. If he's a software engineer living cheaply it can very easily be done by 25

Attached: God+damn+s+just+have+to++every+last+shekel+_fa6b3a5016273f2719c0f2bedd1214b3.jpg (170x249, 8K)

Screenshot your banking app

Attached: 1579496002082.jpg (367x332, 22K)

1.How did you get the startup capital to begin
2. What was your process, how many properties do you own now to be making that much?
3. Lets say I want to make 60k-100k a year. What's my best route?
4. Give me some valuable advice that can help me get started, as someone with zero investment capital.

I'm starting out as an indie game dev. if there was a way to get to a point I'm spending 2 days a week managing my properties and the rest developing my games, it's a dream position for me. Hook me up user.

Attached: 20200109_234531.jpg (1077x1437, 279K)

Having that much in cash means nothing, I have less than $3000 in my account because income goes straight to investments and solid savings that can’t be stolen by scammers... unlike your money.

Okay screenshot your investment app, I'll wait lol

Attached: 20191125_235532.jpg (1080x1023, 186K)

1. Took out a bunch of loans and sold cars I got on finance to invest in leveraged stock options.
2. I own 32, use 1, gave 2 to family and the rest are rented out.
3. I’m assuming from property since you’re asking me? Your best bet would be to flip houses rather than buy and rent. Visit a shitty house, get it valued, calculate how much you would get if you fixed it up and sold it.
4. Save up, depending on your income and costs I’m not sure how long it would take. You could out some money to the side for risky investments but don’t waste too much time... follow step 3 with a mortgage.

What investment app Lol?

Are you truly happy?

I’m happier but not truly happy, I still have problems... most people assume you become instantly happy when you get a lot of money but those that are either have a great life or are shallow. Once the shock and feeling of happiness wears off, it’s just a bunch of figures on a bank statement.

Mine is Morgan Stanley, something that shows your return on investment/dividends you fucking liar

Attached: 1580875318810.jpg (400x400, 96K)

Why would you have that much cash? What is your net worth?

Attached is my net worth. Currently saving for another home which is why so much cash. It is sitting in a high yield savings account (1.6%)

I am very behind. I am about to be 34 but essentially didn’t enter the work force till i was 26

Attached: 76BC0B4D-5E12-426B-A9FB-93AFD88EF8E2.jpg (750x921, 111K)

So you're a degenerate gambling autist? Nice.

Shit thats me, /r/wallstreetbets style all day homeboy

What the hell are you on about? I made my returns a fucking long time ago and bought all property in cash and I rent it to the local authorities that provide low income housing. I’m paid legally as an employee while not actually working.
I don’t have any funds or stocks, my investments are property, anything I earn goes straight into housing or gold (which I hate to break it to you, is physical and tax free - not shitty betting on gold via a sub par investment app)

Ok nigga, I’ll bite the troll...how the fuck you finance or get Capitol to purchase early properties.

I’ve already explained that

>landlord earning 200K+
>i should take care of my shitposting while I'm at this office working for my real minimum wage

this was some scam advertisment Cred Forumsros

Explain the car part better I don’t get it. You finance a car and sell it more than worth? Shiiiit nigga, car sales?

I'm saving up to open my own tech shop. I'm going to put back 10k more before I make any moves.

lets assume hes not full of shit (very unlikely)

OP worked really hard when his dad hired him on earning only 500k a year as a VP of not doing anything. he used the 350k extra every year to buy properties. anyone who can get hired not doing anything for 500k a year can do it.

>not even over 800

lol

he lied about it online