Why dont you support the Anglo Saxon mission to wipeout everyone who threatens white supremacy?

Why dont you support the Anglo Saxon mission to wipeout everyone who threatens white supremacy?

We whites are the only race capable of colonizing new worlds and make the leap into space. We build better worlds we are the future.

Pay taxes and never forget that you are white. It will always come down to race. Contribute

Attached: 1.png (1198x773, 772K)

Contribute

murder johnathon woodrow wilson fragile x syndrome pine gap nsa

Because I'm not pathetic enough to drown my sorrows by thinking my European DNA somehow makes me superior.

Ask yourself from where and who enabled your high quality living standard.

Ok

Cuz I’m not white

>we pay taxes
tell that to your corporations

you have my support but as much as detest non whites, I'm not real excited about the idea of being put on a watch list or spending my life in jail. Hopefully, sometime in the near future things will turn around but It's a completely different world even from 10 years ago, even right wingers have become more racially tolerant these days

I'm British so... India? Quite a few peoples really I suppose

Don't forget we're the only race that doesn't exclusively have black hair and brown eyes
Besides latinas but they're weird

Racists don't tend to work in space programs, or become scientists generally.

This is because racism is unscientific, merely a comforting crutch for inferior minds to feel superior.

fucking. this.

Clearly you dont know any scientists. Basic statistics prove most races are inferior to white, purely scientific

Hm sounds to me like a noble cause. Yes depopulate and cull the herd but i still have concerns though. What if you NWO overlords already know my fate even when i domt? All im saying is will i make it into the new world? Into the 500.000.000 worldpopulation? If not than fuck off i wanna live

Actually I'm an astrophysicist.

You would find the people I work with unbearably woke.

dubs of truth

Also, if you think "statistics" automatically makes something "scientific", then clearly you are the one who knows nothing about scientific practice. Data analysis is absolutely central.

how to be someone in one drink

Attached: biuro ochrony rapORDSZOWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKDKKKKKKKK.jpg (427x532, 46K)

>leap into space
Our own brothers leading anti science and we never went to the moon conspiracies
>build a better world
Our own brothers saying there is no climate change
>kek

Attached: 6RYy1.gif (235x156, 1021K)

anglo-saxons aren't the only white people
and at this point i doubt there are any pure anglo-saxons on the planet

Since all humans have a common ancestor within the last 100,000 years, the concept of any "pure" race is meaningless.

this

>inb4 pseudo-science parrot

Attached: images.jpg (312x162, 8K)