How do I go from doomer to bloomer? My life is fucking shit at the moment. I'm 19...

How do I go from doomer to bloomer? My life is fucking shit at the moment. I'm 19, unemployed and leeching of my parents. It's a self-defeating lifestyle.

What are some small things I can change to get me on a better path? I'll seriously try anything.

I'm considering starting to work out, maybe not get a gym membership but small things like going out running or just doing a couple of pushups. Some other things I'll try is try to apply to atleast one job everyday.

Attached: 1581184554705.png (1024x1024, 1M)

You should work out and start learning something like a skill or language.

Read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis.

OP has a weird obsession with this old ass site where kids posted EEnE Mary Sues and likes to show them on Cred Forums so he can see them. Honestly, I believe OP is disabled or autistic, somehow. And this is his special internet, seeing as a lot of Autistic people are into strange things most people wouldn’t give a second thought. Honestly, I’m just curious as to why Cred Forums of all places to post it?

I do a lot of programming, but I feel like my mind is blocked. I just want to lay in bed, but the more I do the worse it gets

Go to therapy op

I am autistic. Cred Forums is nice to just get things of your chest and get some advice. I picked Cred Forums because this is a Cred Forums-tier thread

I'm not religious but I'll check it out, I think I might need god

Is it really worth it? I feel like therapy is a meme, and I don't know what my parents would think if I suggested it

do u have any friends, user?

Yeah, but I've lost contact with a lot of the people I'd call real friends. But I have a few people in my life that I can hang out with, but we usually meet just to drink or something similar

any hobbys you really enjoy?

You could try your hand at cooking, some. Once a week, look up a recipe, buy the ingredients, and set aside a couple hours to cook, eat, and clean up. As you learn what works (and what you like) you can experiment, try to make your own recipes, test out different spices and more difficult techniques, and so on.
It's a decent skill - healthy, cheap, practical, and gives a sense of creation and accomplishment.

It's not just about applying for the job, try whatever you can to actually go to the people in charge and talk to them in person. Also, never forget the power of your network. Talk to friends and family about where they work and if they're hiring. Your odds of getting employed that way are much higher than if you're some outsider; however, anything is possible with the right mindset and enough motivation to succeed.
Remember that there is no single right way of doing things, many problems have more than a single solution.
Most importantly I cannot stress how essential it is to have specific goals. Life is essentially a meaningless series of things that happen to you unless you give it purpose, only then do you truly live instead of survive.

Programming and cyber-security mostly, but I also like drawing

That's good advice, thanks user. I might try it out. It's kind of a catch 22, because I don't have the energy to do anything it feels like. Doing things is just impossible, but I need to do something to get out of the headspace and get better. I think getting a job would help a lot.

Attached: 1580590985256.jpg (1263x1920, 701K)

having a job is just a routine to follow to give your life purpose,
as long as you dont have a job, try having your own routine to keep you busy,
write somethings down you would like to do a day in a .txt folder or so

Yeah, I have a goal which I've had ever since I was a kid but it's pretty vague and not that concrete. It gives me the chance to turn the goal into smaller goals that I can reach.

Word, but I think that's exactly what I need. I've literally been laying at home all day for almost a year now, I wake up at like 2 PM, barely have the energy to even eat proper lunch or shower.

Attached: 1580522129661.png (329x324, 193K)

What is that goal, we can figure out how to accomplish it together.
However is right in the sense that even unemployed, structure in your life will help you feel better.

Why did you make an infographic about my life? Alas Zoomers can never have this

Ah programming. A computer skill. That is the good. It's not that we need more programmers, but that we have created a job market where computer skills are more valuable than a paper from a university. If you like it, go after it. And if you need motivation, do something that gets you results. Results are the only motivation.

It'll sound stupid and autistic, but I want to become the best I can possibly be at computers. I know it's a huge area, but that's essentially it. I think structuring my life would help a lot, maybe just waking up and sleeping at the same times everday.

I try to always have a few projects to work on, which keeps me motivated

You need a routine.

It needs to include grooming (shower, trimming things), exercise (I highly recommend heavy weights), cooking and eating healthy food, and applying for jobs (including research time to learn how to interview, write a cover letter, etc).

Once you have the routine designed, you write it down and follow it everyday. You may take ONE day off per week.

Why not try joining the military or something? (might get shit for this but idgaf)

No drugs. Pot will make you lazy and paranoid. May lead to schizophrenia at your age.
Work out.
Think about where you want to be in 10 years.
Take steps to be that.
Girlfriends will block you path. Avoid them. Plenty of time for a better quality girl when you've reached your goal.

I forgot something. Your routine MUST include eight hours of sleep. You can choose when, but I highly recommend nothing later than midnight to 8AM.

If it helps, 19 is pretty damn young. There's a reason the bloomer meme is 27, and that's because it takes some time to get a handle on being an adult, no one gets it right their first try. Do just one or two things more today instead of leaving them until tomorrow, and in five or ten years you'll look back on this time in your life and wonder why you were ever worried.

Don't be embarrassed because you have a passion. Fuck dude, my passion is hentai; my sister hates me for it, but I couldn't be happier. I discovered I loved it when I was about 12 or 13. Now 10 years later I'm just starting to tell people that it is something I want to create and become exemplary at. Lots of people don't strive to love something and end up just going through life with a 9 to 5, having a basic ass family and not really accomplishing anything they're really proud of.
Hone in on that autism, you'll be surprised to find that what you're feeling isn't autism but, in fact, love. True love comes from within, never be afraid to explore the avenues of genuine passion; far too many let it slip through their fingers because they were too scared to grasp it.
What is your favorite thing about computers? What exactly about them are you most interested in? Likewise, what is your least favorite thing about computers? What do you have little knowledge about?

Also don’t become a white supremacist

>try whatever you can to actually go to the people in charge and talk to them in person.
lol that doesn't work
if anything you look like a fucking dumbass. everything is done online. someone's been listening too much of their grandma

Wrong. sleep varies for different people, especially at his age. He should find a sleep cycle that works best for him.

t. welfare recipient

Thanks man, appreciate it. My favorite thing about computers is pentesting. It's so much fun to figure out how something works, and then use that knowledge to exploit it. The area is always developing so there's always new things to learn, and there's never an end to it. My least favorite thing about computers is probably the fact that I spend too much time at them, and I sometimes forget to do other things like socialize, etc. Also, I'd like to get better at C and low-level programming

Attached: 1580564366480.gif (500x382, 970K)

I'd say this is the best choice for me, just get a proper routine where I can go to sleep tired and wake up refreshed, I think that could be a core-habit that would help me cultivate other habits.