What is objectively the best energy drink?

What is objectively the best energy drink?

Attached: d.jpg (1180x664, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc3340.com/news/abc-3340-news-iteam/energy-drink-and-other-caffeine-products-linked-to-16-year-olds-death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coffee. Now grow up.

Your mother's piss.

>Full Throttle Blue
>CRUNK!! Pomegranate
>Bang Orange Dreamicle
>coka cola energy

Go fast

cum

Orange Red Bull

this

Attached: firefox_lcZ2beSPP2.png (302x703, 269K)

This, its like a higher quality version of the original green monster flavor. The gas station by my house stopped selling them now i dont know where to get them

Attached: 174C8AEC-CCAF-4F40-A653-A05F20E552E8.png (280x800, 205K)

Caffeine doesn't give you energy. It just blocks the signals in your brain telling you how tired you are.

this is amazing. blue raspberry is always awesome

it's vasoconstrictor and stimulant also though. it increases heartrate and oxygen flow to the brain as well as blocking receptors.

Attached: large_ca77d745-7ddd-4295-a4ac-a8714a769571.png (600x600, 632K)

zero ultra, everything else tastes like shit

Nothing, once you turn 17.

I dunno but regular rockstar goes really well with chocolate

I agree this was the best. Don't know why they stopped making them

v8 orange pinnapple

>no RIP-It
Casuals

There used to be this monster i really liked as a kid. It tasted like coke, but slightly sour. I wish they still had that

all energycraps are shit, dimwit

It was carcinogenic

>not knowing how stimulants work
They literally just throw your body into overdrive, it isn’t that you’re not tired, your body will just refuse to sleep because everything is going

When mixed with vodka Red Bull any Red Bull all of the Red Bulls.

Homemade of course !
Take your morning urine, add sugar, 2 limes and finish with your dad's cum.

You will love it OP i'm sure of it!

this; also they can kill you. like that teen that drank a couple of coffees and an energy drink in under two hours

either regular Monster or sugar free Red Bull

He died from 2 coffees and an energy drink??

Attached: 3E05E0A2-84E5-4E86-83E8-A9D232981935.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Coffee, or tea.

Something was monumentally fucked up way before energy drinks.
Unless the "couple of coffees" was 10+ cups of strong black coffee.

No, he was right. It blocks your brain's "tired meter" from reading the correct value. That's why you feel way more tired than normal if you suddenly stop drinking energy drinks - your body has gotten used to reading your "tired meter" with very low values, and then they're suddenly normal again.

Yeah... Here's an article about it.
abc3340.com/news/abc-3340-news-iteam/energy-drink-and-other-caffeine-products-linked-to-16-year-olds-death

Runner up is their Mango Lime

Attached: limefreeze.jpg (512x512, 58K)

It sounds like he had a heart condition

Aren't they all?

vasoconstrictors increase heart rate yes. But the reason they do this is because they REDUCE oxygen flow to the brain due to less blood being pumped. Your veins and arteries constrict, thats why you're heart rate increases.

Vasodilator

Rockstar fruit punch or red bull

I call horseshit. Red Bull vodka has been my drink of choice for years, I can drink four or five a night no problem, sometimes two or three in an hour never been a problem. And I’m not some tween I’m 39. 2 shots vodka 1 small red bull and fresh lemon. Delicious

I miss the OG formula that Amp had, when it was mostly guarana juice. This was like 15 years back when it only came in the skinny cans like Red Bull did. Fuck I miss it, Bros.

what a bitch

True that.

I remember when i almost killed myself with this stuff when i was a teenager. I drank like 10 in college to keep up with college and didn't want to sleep.

Ended up in accident and emergency because my heart rate was way too high and i nearly passed out, felt like i was dying. Can't say they are bad for you, just like everything you can't overdo it because it will definitely be dangerous.

This is all horseshit based on a few anecdotal stories about kids dying shortly after consuming the drinks, but there is no real medical evidence. I've drank 3 24oz at once on many many occasions and I'm a heavy smoker too. Its not as dangerous as you think.

Attached: okkid.jpg (431x450, 39K)

The kid probably never drank caffeine before. It's like alcohol if you don't have a tolerance a small amount will fuck you up

lethal caffeine dose is like 150mg per 1kg body weight. lets be conservative and day its just 50mg. now lets say they had two super strong drinks like 300mg each and then a quad espresso 400mg. 1g total. youre saying this teen weighed like 50lbs?
either they had a condition or this is bullshit.

I have been trying to find nice stuff to drink and eat that isn't going to give me some nasty disease before i hit 50.

So far, i just try fruit smoothies and eat lots of high cocoa chocolate. But then again, this stuff will probably kill me too.

I gave up caring like a year ago. Sure beats me being a lettuce shagger.

Can confirm, used to have a dip in and pound like 5 or 6 of the motherfuckers a night, sometimes a joint too. High sodium diet of Ramen and chips, too. Got me through long night gaming sessions and classes during the day. Am in my 30s now and mostly healthy, still a fat shit, tho.

>grow up

Tea

Obviously It's Bang

Cant hang if you don't bang

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 10K)

I stick with Red Bull
Coconut
Tropical
Blueberry

Tea gives you kidney stones why not just drink water you boring fuck

he said energy drink.

Not 4 times previously consumed fag piss.

right because tea is sooo high in dissolved mineral salts

these venom energy drinks, had the same amount of caffeine as 3 rockstars for a $1. it's also probably cancer in a can

dome pussy shit. why waste money on shit that doesnt even contain close to the amount of caffeine from an energy drink for the same price? npc fag

Used to drink those hungover on an empty stomach before work with like 2-3 hours of sleep.

Really glad I'm not such a piece of shit anymore.

I was pretty addicted to caffeine because of them and im glad I was able to kick them

exactly, imagine dying from caffeine. I used to wake up and drink these high caffeine energy drinks and smoke meth on top of it and I no where near died. bunch of pussies out there dying from caffeine and the most pussy drugs out there. everyone is so scared of dying they make themselves weaker

Adderall. Energy drinks are for pussies.

>inb4 u get dosed with fentanyl and flatline on the couch while muslims chimp out and laugh around you

are these things amazing or absolute shit?

Attached: reign.jpg (1200x800, 477K)

Sour apple is the nuts. Theres a strawberry jalapeno that I'm gonna try today.

the raspberry one is really nice

Atomic pom was the only good one. Also they gave them away when i was in the army.

whichever one is on sale

Attached: ubermonster.jpg (125x329, 23K)

fuck I miss those

Cocaine.

>Not even joking. Shit was amazing

Attached: steven-seagal-energy-drink.jpg (399x373, 48K)