What is your opinion on alternate universes or timelines. Have you had any glitch in the matrix experiences?

What is your opinion on alternate universes or timelines. Have you had any glitch in the matrix experiences?

Attached: altuniverse.jpg (303x166, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaljournal.com/science/experiment-shows-future-events-decide-what-happens-in-the-past/article/434829
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll care about it when it's relevant

it's amazing to know that the universe is infinite, but it doesn't affect my life

Alternate universes, maybe, if the universe is infinite in scale (doubt) or if there are other isolated universes made from different seeds. If the universe is infinite, the logical conclusion is that somewhere there is a being who has lived a near-identical life to my own, but a slightly different environment has shaped a slightly different path for him to walk. If we live in a petri dish, one might assume there are other petri dishes.

Personally, I believe the latter. The big bang was an injection of matter, appearing to us to have come from a single point in 3D space because, but it was actually squirted in from a higher or lower dimension. It doesn't appear as a jet of matter because the injection was not 3 dimensional. I would guess that whatever god that put us in the dish has little understanding or empathy for us; more likely had no idea Earth as a solitary planet ever existed. Perhaps that god lost his job, perhaps the whole company is on the verge of closure, but from our perspective of "time", the lights are expected to go out in an unthinkable length of time, and we can continue living comfortably as insects enjoy they're week long lives.

Alternate timelines, don't believe. Don't believe in choice, free will, randomness, backwards time travel, or time at all.

Every time I learn something, it seems to become relevant in my life. Learn a new word, everyone starts using it; learn a new skill and immediately find a use for it. I consider these anomalies a fault in my own mind, not a fault in reality. Humans love to connect unrelated things, see patterns that aren't there. Our primal instincts serve no further function but to drive our cultures mad with delusions of attentive gods and greater purpose.

(To myself)
> they're week long lives.
*their

moon is often in wrong place and its lighted wrong

recently started studying string theory and my lecturer started explaining how our universe might have come from a singularity in another universe and it fucking blew my mind. It explains why our universe is expanding faster the further away you measure the redshift.

It's too much to explain but it's some very cool shit.

yes, I went once. pretty heavy. lotta colors.

Saw a basketball bounce through a fence once. Me and my friends probably just blinked when it bounced over.

Also close encounter with a ufo.

Its true, but not how you imagine it.

Sandwiched on one line, separated by thin veil.

NWO is tearing a hole with Cern.

Grampa is CIA agent, hence why I know.

Prep for end of 2020-2021. Keep your guns close & trust no AUTHORITY. Red or blue, both make purple. The color of the ruling elite.

some people say that deja vu is that experience, hence it’s more literal depiction ad a glitch in the film Matrix. I kinda believe it.

it should affect you every choice you make matters self improvement is important unless you want to keep doing the same shit every time with out a hair better then last time.

this is fact red and blue does not make yellow

Ahh yes, that family source of super secret information. Always a good laugh.

Attached: TardUncle1.jpg (331x441, 109K)

Oh shit pal you pierced the veil too? Idk if I'm ready to go back to the hivemind. Shit was so cluttered in the singularity. I much prefer the emptiness.

Attached: IMG_20200206_003408_.jpg (618x410, 103K)

Sometimes I think about the enternal return and cant wait to spend 15 years on Cred Forums again lol

Attached: 1580842514399.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Alternate reality can be an almost identical universe or a completely unrelatable one. Probability factors in heavily here. Our universe has predominately predictable and verifiable laws. But any reality that could exist, does on some parallel universe. This is kind of like Occam's Razor. The most likely reality is what usually exists. So, you might have a parallel world where only slight differences occur. Ones that might never be noticed. Frankly, something as HUGE as Curious George having a tail in one reality and not in another is statistically unlikely, but does happen.

Time might be a bit off between worlds. It might be a second in the past or future in the next reality over, but again, statistically it's exactly like ours.

So... and this is the crux.... the barriers between the different realities are thin at best. You're probably popping back and forth between different realities all the time. And you never notice. That time you felt deja vu, that time you thought "I thought that car I saw was red, not blue", it's probably nothing. But in rare instances, the reality you winked into was a little different from the last one, or was on the timeline in a slightly different place.

Yeah till you kill yourself by doing nothing until you die and whatever force that governs life and death sends you back and you become super aware of travelling through alternate realities but everyone thinks acid gave you skitzophrenia. At that point you just learn to keep your mouth shut, Close time loops, And stay out of jail/ psych wards.

Attached: trump-gettyimages-1198669908_wide-2fe3da607bfbc336035387735e3bb9d4a4162e5e.jpg (1400x787, 316K)

Also, "magic", psychic powers, etc... it's just a heightened awareness of other dimensions and being able to send and receive information back and forth.

Attached: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (611x815, 258K)

For real. Problem is like a shitload of people are tuned to it. Some people are "powerful" but don't know/can't do anything. Some people kinda have "power" but they blab about it and spread faulty information (like me!!!) And then you have people who are legit powerful but evil as fuck and start to think of the 1 deminsionals as sub beings that can be manipulated for whatever. Surely, there's a few good powerful dimension hoppers out there. Although at this point idk what "good and evil" even is anymore. Starting to believe in Nietzsche's will to power

Attached: 1580941836987.jpg (259x194, 21K)

Kids are FAR more aware than adults. Their imaginary friends, the crazy shit they say they see... likely, they're seeing more of the universe than adults.

Well yeah of course. However, you and I both know that it doesn't mean shit if you can't communicate the messages effectively. People with mental disabilities get it heavy too. It sucks that 1 demensionals write them off as stupid when it's just a lack of being able to effectively communicate.

Attached: 191011_gma_karl2_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 279K)

I've had a few instances in my life where my instincts have told me to alter my behavior or else I would injure myself, get in trouble, injure someone else, etc. It's always this same sensation that I know what is about to happen (or that something good/bad will happen) very soon. And I always listen to that instinct. Every single time if I had not listened to that instinct my life would have taken a very different, very bad, path.

>13 years old. Pressured by peer to steal some things. Caught. Fess up to adults about what I did because my instincts told me to. I get off without a single punishment. Other guy who pressured me get expelled. 15 years later he is in jail now, went down a path of antisocial behavior.
>16 years old. Girl wants to give me a blowjob in public pool restroom. Although nobody is there, I feel like someone magically will show up. Unironically her dad was a nutjob and was tracking her to our location. 5 minutes later he shows up to get her.
>Tons of times driving I feel this immediate urge to change lanes, brake, accelerate, etc. for no reason. I've dodged multiple accidents.
>Breaking up with my last girlfriend. I loved her more than anything in life, but my instincts told me things were about to crash hard for her. She failed her GRE (23rd percentile), didn't get into PHD programs, and her family lost all of their money right after I left her. I would've been stuck supporting them all.

It's bizarre, unexplainable sensations that periodically crop up for me my entire life. And they keep happening. I don't know if it has anything to do with other dimensions. I just know that whenever I get that feeling, I listen to it. Wholeheartedly.

Alternate universes may be the easiest explanation for "dark energy" and "dark matter".

I believe it's the BEST explanation. Dark matter and energy are probably interferences between realities.

You sound like an amazing person to have a conversation with, to be honest. I hope that at University and/or in Grad school I come across someone like you. It's odd that even in a 'craphole' like Cred Forums, someone as insightful such as yourself is present.

Our philosophies are very in-tune with one another.

I also kind of think dreams are a glimpse into another reality when your mind is in an unprotected state. This explains seeing future events, seeing things that didn't happen in your timeline, etc.

Kill yourself faggot

I believe that too but it got too much for me so now I smoke weed to stop dreaming. Apparently it's terrible for your memory to not dream though

The future creates the past

digitaljournal.com/science/experiment-shows-future-events-decide-what-happens-in-the-past/article/434829

Comments like this confuse me so much. Why is it necessary for 99% of the people on this website to be such children? It would be nice to speak like adults, for once. Especially on such an interesting topic such as the one this thread pertains to.

Causality... action preceding reaction... is a fallacy. There are NO laws, either in the macro or quantum world that demand reaction happens after action. We assume that since we perceive that. Every event, be it at the quantum or macro level, has reactions in the past and future.

>any glitch in the matrix experiences?
You mean like the mandingo effect? Kinda, because I'm pretty sure that when I was a kid, back in the original universe or whatever, those things were called "popular misconceptions" and not the mandingo effect.

It's the Mengele effect. When someone has a memory that doesn't coincide with everybody else's or the facts. ... It's called the Mengele Effect because people have a memory of Josef Mengele getting apprehended in Ohio in 1970.

I'm not very learned in this realm of knowledge. I'm not a physics major. However, I would be keen to read up on this if you have any sources/articles I should search? Or, any textbooks.

>believing in observer-dependent physics
It's the modern day ptolemaic model. The future will look back on this and facepalm.

I've read a BUNCH of books by John Gribbin. His books on Schrodinger's Cat are very informative and there's one other... I loaned it out and never got it back... Unveiling the Edge of Time. They're really good at explaining heavy duty scientific theories and discoveries without being pages and pages of calculus. I recommend these as a good starting point for getting into all this.

Did you read something that implied I believed in causality?

No, why? Do you see the word causality anywhere in my post? Do you not know that observer dependent physics are at the core of quantum theory? Why are you even talking about it, then?

It's odd you would reply to a post and greentext something someone neither said, nor implied.

I was reacting to this post, actually. You just hadn't said it yet.
Clearly you do believe in causality, or you wouldn't question this sequence of events.

Oh... you're just looking to fight on the internet. No thanks.

Again with the causality. Why so linear?

I'll pass. Thanks.

You will both pass and not pass, if the world is in fact quantum.
You are, however, responding to each stimulus in a termporolinear fashion in accordance with causality.

Have a picture, newfriend.

Attached: 1178465699849.jpg (517x588, 64K)

If the universe is infinite, definitely alternate universes exist including timelines. If it's finite. We'll that's a bitch and we're all going to die.

Do you believe in alternate universes? I believe that reality is infinite and that we may exist in a finite universe, but all of reality is infinite.

Most people cannot imagine what a tesseract looks like, let alone a multiverse. In general, people's minds simply are not wired to think that way. It's like imagining a new color.

i've seen the end of US

Most fiction comes from seeing a bit of another reality. Few authors understand this.

>our universe might have come from a singularity in another universe
holy shit... I gotta think about this...

this

Reality duplicates itself all over creation. Our entire universe might be contained in one black hole. Meaning there could be billions of universes within our visible universe. And, each sub-universe is quantum-entangled to the hosting universe, which in turn is entangled to universes above our own. Each universe appearing to local observers to be the center of the multiverse.