So my wife and i thought it would be a good idea to put a mini camera in her pussy so we could film our fucking from...

so my wife and i thought it would be a good idea to put a mini camera in her pussy so we could film our fucking from the inside. (it has night vision) but now we can't get the damn thing out.
Advice pls?
>In b4 put mercury in her pussy

Attached: camyrea.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/1UeV7Qf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to the doctor. or let an infection develop and have sex with her dead corpse. whatever floats your boat mang

yeah we could really use some advice because i really can't afford any medical bill

are you retarded

grab the spare grabber

Reach your hand up inside there and pull it out time to introduce your wife to more activities.

find a big ole magnet

I don't have a spare grabber, I tried tweezers earlier but almost also lost those in there.

Possibly yeah

I tried that too but I cant fit more than 3 fingers in there tops

Speculum. Forceps. Tons of lube.

Attached: 58C06D85-0C79-4A1B-BED9-CA2C7BA9B647.jpg (300x300, 5K)

Attached: 10067199TubularHangerPlatinum_600.jpg (600x600, 20K)

Attached: Trexgrab.jpg (425x552, 16K)

triple dubs speak truth. do it faggot.

everything about this post from start to finish is a lie

Attached: 1277790954916.jpg (320x240, 23K)

Use the fingers of one hand to gape her as much as possible. With the other hand, dry your fingers off and attempt to get a grip on the camera. Lost a bullet vibrator in my girlfriend's ass once and these steps got it out. Good luck Cred Forumsro

Did you scent it with cheese? Maybe the mouse could help retrieve it

>>>
>Anonymous 0

Toaster tongs.

Ok I just connected to it via bluetooth but despite the night vision i cant see a damn thing so we can't pinpoint its current location
I also tried this magnetic antenna i use to pick up small screws but nada

any vids in action?

I'll try but all the stress is making her vagina dryer than the Sahara desert and me fooling around in there trying to fish out the camera is starting to hurt
I can't even see it though we're both afraid it went like all the way in

My sister in law has those but she's at work right now, I'm trying to think of an excuse to borrow those.

>i really can't afford any medical bill
lol ... emigrate to the civilized world

More civil than the USA?
Impossible

thats like saying "richer than africa? Impossible"

Name just one country more civilized than the USA.
There are none.

When you retrieve the cam, can you upload the vid. I think it will be hilarious to see the stupid look on your face looking in her vagoo, like you crave the last pringle in the can.

I will, I hope it will contain that shot for you

Call Daquan and Jamal

Lol ...
Literally almost all of them. You guys dont even have basic, universal, free healthcare - and dont even get me started on all the other aspects of a functional society

Use mayonnaise as a lube, trust me you'll be able to slip your hand right in that way

ya since cameras are made from steel

put on a wizard hat and wave your arms in two giant counter-clockwise circles, yelling,
>PUSSY, PUSSY, I SHALL SEE
>THAT WHICH IS LOST WILL RETURN TO ME

you have to highly-magnetize a dildo and fish it out that way

get an air bender and have him push the air out of her vagina and make her queef it out in a thunderous front-fart, like doing a psychic heimlich on her pussy

should have used one of these USB endoscope cameras... only $20 on Amazon... buy NOW

Attached: USB endoscope.png (600x612, 140K)

That cam is a piece of shit.

Only way to get it out is for her to get pregnant, have vaginal birth, try to reach in there and grab it when drs arent looking, just before baby comes out

Attached: 1578423845465.jpg (480x560, 66K)

just watch a few youtube videos on vaginal surgery and fix it yourself, can't be that hard

Now THIS is viral marketing.

you could just keep it in there and see if she's cheating on you

What if it runs out of battery user?

I'm dead

kek

That's the same way the doc would do it. Just be gentle and lots of lube. Stretch her slowly. A fist fits in every cunt.
You should post some pics of her cunt and later when you have got the cam. Post the video.

I'm not sure if your telling the truth and your post is in fact a lie or if you have told the truth and your post is not a lie.

And please don't forget to thank me later, kind user
imgur.com/1UeV7Qf

>. A fist fits in every cunt.
So ... hows the virginity treating you so far?

oh god i have to see this

amazing

Attached: 1576948360747.jpg (640x772, 51K)