Ask a Satanist anything

Only REAL questions will be answered.
I am a Satanist and I am also anti Christian, I understand some of the Occultism we live with everyday, I dont go to any lodge, I dont rape kids and then murdered them, but I do study what would be consider Satanic and Occultist.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZcSkFIIb3S0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have children?

What kind of Satanism?

Attached: 60B66204-2D4D-4C0C-9B85-66D1D2D6A93C.jpg (828x896, 140K)

Truth, honor or justice, what do you pick?
Also: are you a commie, fascist or a libertarian?

so youve traded one jew superstition for another jew superstition? how edgy of you!

Attached: jewgoldstar.jpg (492x444, 45K)

Do you know who or what "El" is?

Do you fear "the bad place" when you die? if not, what do you fear?

Why

Hail Satan

No becouse a racewar is truly coming and I am pale in a shitskin country.

DESU I dont consider it Satanism, I just call it the Occultism, I have read of Egyptian Hermetism, Shiva and the 3rd eye and some of the Kabalah, according to Christianity all that is Satanism.

I probably think Truth since with it everything else should work well, I am somehow right wing but I do for example cannabis, I belive society needs a little liberty or else people are going to go crazy and will do what ever is illegal.

Why do you want to suffer in hell for eternity?

>racewar is truly coming
incel thread, sage.

>I am a Satanist and I am also anti Christian,
In other words you are a jew.

Attached: 1559748044280.png (500x544, 118K)

So you are a practitioner of spiritism and the occult. You don't actually worship Satan himself then?

So what are you trying to gain with occult knowledge?

No I didnt, just googled it, says is a semitic deity related to Saturn.

The thing is there is not a bad place as stated in Zoroastrianism, wich Christianity steals from the idea of Heaven and a Hell, I belive more in when we die we are eternal, not all Satanists are bad people and not all Satanists go to Hell…

Actually, all people are bad, and all satanists go to hell. Believe me now or find out for yourself I don't care.

Hermetism is satanic?

>but I do for example cannabis

How do you know you are not deluding yourself?
What have you felt in the energies of the earth and man in the last years?

Attached: dist.png (1920x1080, 90K)

Your a stupid ass read a book

does satan exist?

Do you consider yourself an amoralist? If not what morals do you hold and what underpins them?

ooft

isn't a psychopath amoral?

Define eternal. describe what this would look like, sound like, feel like. Also what are sins to you, murder, rape, torture, theft, cheating, lying.... are there instances where it would be ok at one moment and not ok in another?

Infinite

study of hidden knowledge isn't satanism. if anything, antichrist elements HID the knowledge in the first place to control the world.

What is your opinion of Lord Jesus Christ?

An eternal or infinite realm of torture

so this is what under 80 IQ looks like
scary

How's the sodomy with little girls going faggot? What dimension are you ascending to?

can you go in to detail about the homosexual experiences that caused you to go down this road in life? tell us about your first encounter with a penis. were you made to do things you otherwise would not have?

If you didn't know what was good
why would you do good
game theory?

why do you worship a cube ?

You're not a Christian you pos
No one believe this lying pos

Attached: 1580953579031.jpg (680x441, 47K)

Honest question. Why be a Satanist if you know you are going to lose in the end? Like honestly what's the point?

Hows middle school?

I don't but it's the form of earth

Are you a "Satan is a fallen angel" satanist, or do you have your own twist om who/what Satan is?

Does the current world looks like God is winning?

it depends on what type of knowledge and whether you follow it or not

Stan is that you?

Critical hit.

well of course, intent is everything. I study the occult if only to understand the Enemy and his strategies. Sheepdogs like to understand how wolves behave.

check this out, brother: youtu.be/ZcSkFIIb3S0

Attached: 8ixyqb8p6oq21.jpg (640x900, 116K)

Are you a larping cuck or a 14 year old?

>I don't consider it Satanism
Ask a Satanist anything
Embarrassing.
Not even a Christcuck.

>Implying Christians don't expect things to go to shit beforehand

"all knees will bend and all tongues will profess Jesus is Lord."

Why are you still thinking time is finite to an Infinite God?

>kerdasi amaq

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 75K)

I study it, the more I see the North American Union political elite the more I puke in rage!!! I do it as a hobby, an australian user was telling me its about spirituallity not about materialism, we are spiritual beings in physical bodies and the elite has made mexicans super dumb and agressive, so I rather study the Occult than hang out with mexican sub human

BTFO kid

Faggot, answer me: .

He's done a number on you mate

Attached: ozzy.jpg (270x320, 86K)

Do you practice Santeria?

At least Satan looks after its followers and activists.

The same cannot be said about the other side...

What do you think about Freemasonry?

Can I have sex with any girl I want if I convert?

>Estoy hasta los huevos de ser un NINI que no coge
>Pic unrelated but somewhat funny considering your flag

Attached: 156220916723.jpg (363x727, 64K)

wow, you had one chance at life and you chose eternal damnation!
Wow... Oh well, this existence is here for a reason, weeding out the shitty seeds.
Have fun in lower vibrational eternity faggot!

Any plans to come to your senses before it's too late?

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 279K)

do you consider satanism to be an extension of luciferian/promethean cults? ex:you think god was some kinda tyrant and the devil(for w.e reason) wanted people to have the intelligence to discern their reality outside of just being some npcs in a garden?

Attached: image.jpg (445x409, 59K)

>DESU I dont consider it Satanism, I just call it the Occultism, I have read of Egyptian Hermetism, Shiva and the 3rd eye and some of the Kabalah, according to Christianity all that is Satanism

So you know nothing about anything and have the esoteric knowledge of a edgy teenager " mean " girl that found out about wicca. Why even make a thread?

>Can I have sex with any girl I want if I convert?
the only option is pic related

Attached: Chloroform-bottle.jpg (500x501, 48K)

None of the other christian threads get moved to Cred Forums, i wonder why.

Attached: 1579551718715.png (639x810, 181K)